$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago

1.) Sujal-Kashish love confession scene πŸ˜› πŸ˜› omg jaanu lukes too hot πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

2.) Sujal revealing the truth at the marriage night of kashish & piyush 😳 "Main tumse tumhare pyaar ki bheek maangtahoon kashish" aahh rajeev's performance πŸ‘ πŸ‘

3.) Sujal burning the bed at ban'loreπŸ˜› 😳 after piyush kashish stupid consumation 🀒

4.) Sujal proposing kashish on piyush's tervi πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ekdum zabardast πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..wah wah rajeev kya kahoon u r the bestest of the best πŸ˜³πŸ‘ ...he luks so hot in kurta-pyjama 😍 😍

5.) Sujal-kashish marriage n sujal's dream of their firstnight πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

6.) Sujal-kashish all rain sequences πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

7.) Sujal-kashish palampur trips 😳

8.) Sujal-kashish mouse romance n well scene...rajeev luks damn gud 😳 😳

9.) Sujal-kashish consumation...omg butterflies r flying in my stomach...rajeev kitna pyaara lagta hai 😳

10.) Sujal-kashish cold cream scene, bangle scene & also the ty scene..arrey rajeev bacchi ko marega kya

11.) Sujal's😳 revenge against piyush & kashish 🀒 specially the josh project one..uff uff rajeev ki ada, style, mannerism uff uff mardaala mujhe 😳 😳

12.) All scenes of Sujal n his mamma veena..the chemistry btw rajeev n madhvi is just awesome they really luk like mother-son 😳 😳

13.) Sujal-kashish jail scene 😳 😳
overall Rajeev Khandelwal rocks 😳

aurbi hain par break ke baad πŸ˜†
Originally posted by oliveya

I loved many scenes of his...!!! 😳 😳 😳

Esp...tht..."Main ladkiyon ke peeche nhi ladkiyan mere peeche bhaagti hai.." 😳 πŸ˜†

And tht Funeral Proposal scene was my fav too...!!!

Dialogues were superb..."Maine kashish se nhi kaha ke woh mujhe apna lee....Maine kaha ke mein usse apnana chahta hoon...Usse dukh uske dard...uski kok mein pal rahe piyush ke bache ko apnana chahta hoon"..☺️

Yeah Oliveya ... Really That Scenes Were Fantastic ... Love It ... πŸ˜›

I loved many scenes of his...!!! 😳 😳 😳

Esp...tht..."Main ladkiyon ke peeche nhi ladkiyan mere peeche bhaagti hai.." 😳 πŸ˜†

And tht Funeral Proposal scene was my fav too...!!!

Dialogues were superb..."Maine kashish se nhi kaha ke woh mujhe apna lee....Maine kaha ke mein usse apnana chahta hoon...Usse dukh uske dard...uski kok mein pal rahe piyush ke bache ko apnana chahta hoon"..☺️

hayeeeeeeeeee i still miss my heartbeat recalling all those scenesπŸ˜ƒ

1.) Sujal-Kashish love confession scene πŸ˜› πŸ˜› omg jaanu lukes too hot πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

2.) Sujal revealing the truth at the marriage night of kashish & piyush 😳 "Main tumse tumhare pyaar ki bheek maangtahoon kashish" aahh rajeev's performance πŸ‘ πŸ‘

3.) Sujal burning the bed at ban'loreπŸ˜› 😳 after piyush kashish stupid consumation 🀒

4.) Sujal proposing kashish on piyush's tervi πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ekdum zabardast πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..wah wah rajeev kya kahoon u r the bestest of the best πŸ˜³πŸ‘ ...he luks so hot in kurta-pyjama 😍 😍

5.) Sujal-kashish marriage n sujal's dream of their firstnight πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

6.) Sujal-kashish all rain sequences πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

7.) Sujal-kashish palampur trips 😳

8.) Sujal-kashish mouse romance n well scene...rajeev luks damn gud 😳 😳

9.) Sujal-kashish consumation...omg butterflies r flying in my stomach...rajeev kitna pyaara lagta hai 😳

10.) Sujal-kashish cold cream scene, bangle scene & also the ty scene..arrey rajeev bacchi ko marega kya

11.) Sujal's😳 revenge against piyush & kashish 🀒 specially the josh project one..uff uff rajeev ki ada, style, mannerism uff uff mardaala mujhe 😳 😳

12.) All scenes of Sujal n his mamma veena..the chemistry btw rajeev n madhvi is just awesome they really luk like mother-son 😳 😳

13.) Sujal-kashish jail scene 😳 😳
overall Rajeev Khandelwal rocks 😳

aurbi hain par break ke baad πŸ˜†

Great Great Great ... Simply Outstandin All Over Scenes ...πŸ‘ Luvd it 😊

Rajeev Rocks ..
😊
Edited by sherry07 - 13 years ago
Rajeev khandelwal was looking very cute in every where in KTH
   1. Rajeev Amna after accident scene , when rajeev come in his house , looking for Amna , to ask her about accident, but when rajeev removes his shirt , soooo many wounds were there and aamna bring medicne , when aamna applies medicine , and rajeev was feeling pain and aamna cried and kissed his wound and then rajeev aamna hug each other , it's a very cute scene 😍 .
   2. Aamna wants rajeev 2 see the josh file, love letter was in side, then aamna was thinking about rajeev that he read my letter or not , but when lift open rajeev was there , rajeev asked aamna u want to come in , rajeev was looking soooooooooo cute, then aamna ask about file and rajeev said it's very bad, she cried , rajeev thought what happend, then rajeev asked aamna , then she cried then she proposed him and then cute song comes .
   3. Mouse scene and Rajeev aamna , rajeev aamna lift scene , sooooo cute scene 😍 .
   4. Rajeev bithday scene
   5. Jail scene
   6. Well scene
   7. Palaum pur scene
   8. Dupata scene
and soooooooooooooooooooooooo many scene 😍 , it's difficult 4 me to expalin .
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

sumi,

and he said tum aaj bhi mujh say piyaar karti ho aur yeh baat main sirf janta hi nahi mehsoos bhi kar saqta hun

Yeah...yeah...I remember that now...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...actually mujhe wo end wala hissa jubani yaad rehta hai....jo kiya wo sach...jo kaha wo jhooth...😳😳....and actually I like both the confrontations a looottt....though their romantic scenes are to watch out for...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....just thought I shud  mention sumthing apart from those brilliant romantic scenes....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
I Love the One Scene When Kashish Thinkin Of Sujal ... Standin On the Window and Rajeev Came ... Then Kashish Hugs Sujal ... and Again Hug him ... and then Sujals Expressions Ahhh Mind Blowin ... Luvd It ... And then Kashish Touches his Wound .. After that Sujal Wipe her Tears With his Lips ... and Kiss On her Eyes ... And In the End they Hug Each other ... Fabulous Scene ... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  😊
Awee....scenes seem to be reeling in front of me....am getting senti...lolz!! Truly awesumness that was.....never before a character wid such grey shades was appreciated this much....

HATS OFF RAJEEV!! Kudos to u.....😳
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Awee....scenes seem to be reeling in front of me....am getting senti...lolz!! Truly awesumness that was.....never before a character wid such grey shades was appreciated this much....

HATS OFF RAJEEV!! Kudos to u.....😳
sumiya  wooooooπŸ‘πŸ‘  yaa   right  rajeev 2created  a magic 😳