Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Picnic sequences to heighten Suhana's jealousy... (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I think she should go and let that stupid husband of her's get it through his thick skull that you don't put another woman ahead of your wife.  And shame on Badi Ma and Dadaji for doing this in the first place.  Suhanna could have realized her feelings eventually. Now she will be hurt that Badi Ma did such a thing to her.  I hope she goes home to KK and Sanju and makes Ishaan try to woo her back.  The whole house needs to experience some days with out Sunshine Suhana and maybe they'll treat her better.  And another thing...GET SONALI OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!!  How long do guests stay in your house?  She has worn out her welcome some time back.  Time to pack your bags and go. Noble deed or no noble deed.  Go home girl!

Yes definately I agree 100%. Suhana should leave the house and be ashamed of Dada and BM for plotting such a shallow scheme for not really undermining her in every way poss, so sad that is. I cannot believe that they would show such a ridiculous thing. I hope they show Suhana being hurt by this vile gesture. They could have easily had made her understood in the traditional SGP way, by having 1-1 discussions and proper support and guidane- thats all Suhana needs. She should only come back when they all aplogise and change their attitudes towards her.

Shame shame on such low thought!Ouch They made such a big deal out of little things in the beginning, saying what will happen to our izzat, maan, maryada?? WHERE'S ALL THAT GONE??????? I would drown in shame before I do that to any one of my family. Very DisgustingDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
 I agree Shonauk but we cant ask the CV that , they would not like it and wouldnt accpet it. I am sure there would be thousands of fans of this current track, some people like JALAO TAPAO track a lot!!!  but any ways

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBee

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I agree Shonauk but we cant ask the CV that , they would not like it and wouldnt accpet it. I am sure there would be thousands of fans of this current track, some people like JALAO TAPAO track a lot!!!  but any ways

I love your signature sheema di...very funnyLOLLOL and stylish too...SGP BluesSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 21 December 2010 at 5:31am
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
But why are they enjoying such a ridiculous track? Why are they getting high TRP's for this track and not before?. Agreed some parts are okay but most of the things is just a complete shambles with Sona business. People who actually enjoy seeing things like this I'm sorry to say are a bit on the sadistic side. How can you enjoy watch prolonged misery and heartache of any character???? Why couldn't they have solved this the traditional SGP way as in naturally and more realistically I don't know!! Its a shame they lost their essence in the most crucial part of the story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sinha18111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

But why are they enjoying such a ridiculous track? Why are they getting high TRP's for this track and not before?.

Exactly my point..where were these TRP's during the emotional Suhana-Badi ma,RB-Deepak scenes and the initial episodes?..When SGP was REAL..there were no takers..and now..the audience is enjoing this nautanki..neways..everyone has their own choice so wont comment  much on that...but I fail to understand why this OTTness just for the sake of TRP?And why does audience only turn up when there is added masala and all?ConfusedIf you remember after RB slapped Suhana,the show shot up to be on top 10 for the first time!..And someone also had told here that the SLAP DID IT for SGPLOL..anyways..audience is the king..shame..but inke hisaab se na jaane kyun CV's chalte hain?I hope this mess clears up soon enough.

Well one thing I know for sure is that I'm certainly not a part of THAT TYPE OF AUDIENCE!! and I'm proud of that.

Sinha18YusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Can someone please expand CV for me. I keep coming across these 2 letters in almost all post..Who are these people?

Go to top