Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Picnic sequences to heighten Suhana's jealousy... (Page 3)

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i am sickof Sona why cant she just go i hate her she is hell annoying but i am excited about how Suhana will come to know about her love for Ishaan lets just see what happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Sinha18Shwets1502

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I think she should go and let that stupid husband of her's get it through his thick skull that you don't put another woman ahead of your wife.  And shame on Badi Ma and Dadaji for doing this in the first place.  Suhanna could have realized her feelings eventually. Now she will be hurt that Badi Ma did such a thing to her.  I hope she goes home to KK and Sanju and makes Ishaan try to woo her back.  The whole house needs to experience some days with out Sunshine Suhana and maybe they'll treat her better.  And another thing...GET SONALI OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!!  How long do guests stay in your house?  She has worn out her welcome some time back.  Time to pack your bags and go. Noble deed or no noble deed.  Go home girl!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Sinha18

avani31 Senior Member
avani31
avani31

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
sona is getting on my nerves :@... even though she is there to make suhana realize... i still hate her... 
one thing i dont get.. why do they even need sona's character in the first place. i mean suhana listens to badi maa... and she even understands what she says... so why couldnt the Cv's just show.. badi maa explaining/ helping suhana realize that she loves ishaan. i am sure she wouldve understood it. 
i dont see any need of Sona's character.. 
and by the upcoming track.. it feels like even other ppl are giving sona more importance then suhana... 
oh well.. let see.. i definitely dont want suhana to leave the house... its her house.. why would she leave it? sona is the one who should leave... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Poor Poor , rich CV, they will get the TRP,s but they would get a lot of Gaaliyan from us for that!!! yeah good point about, Sharam , there so called MAAN and MARYADA of the family , when Suhana use to go with out telling them , there NEEUM of the house was broken, when Suhana , Rajni and Disha had to lapaytofy the western dresses in Saris because " GAHR KI BAHU SHOULDNT WEAR these kind of outfits, BUT gahr ka BAITA can DIN  DIHARAY , chipkofy in the pool infront of the whole family with his BACHPAN KI JAWAN DOST, has no implications on MAAN and MARYAADA , wah wah wah, kiya baat hai.
WinkWELL SAIDClapClapClapClap
.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by lakshmin42

Thanks for the article. Even though the picnic would be a horrible experience for Suhana it would eventually lead to her realization of her love Ishaan. That would be something nice......
 Yaar Itni Takleef say to delivery bhi nahi hoti jitni takleef say Suhana ko LOVe hoga
, Bhai Love ho gaya hai, if only Ishaan can get his act together, Suhana would say it herself with out all this OTTness

"Yaar Itni Takleef say to delivery bhi nahi hoti jitni takleef say Suhana ko LOVe hoga"
  must say u r very funnyROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by nisheee - 20 December 2010 at 10:01pm
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwww can ot wait too watch this episode...............nice track.......................ishaan n sona..........bho bhi pool mein.....................abb ishaan kya kare suhana uske pas nehi ata............to sona to hai na....lol........LOLanyways i think i miss this some episode's.............n i will come next week hope this week koi asse scene ho sushaan's k...................... don't know kab suhana ko samaj aye gi k she loves ishaan..........

Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

ermm...the confused Shounak Baba is all the more confusedConfused..Was this there in OBS..No na..acchcha choro..no need to talk about OBS..but was this NEEDED?Ermm..I mean Ishaan in the pool with Sonali and all...agar CV's ko kuch OBS se alag dikhana tha..then they could have shown some groW*H in Ishaan-Suhana's relationship or would have moved with the RB-Deepak track instead of filling such crap scenes of Ishaan and Sona!..Neways..seems like there's gonna be LOTS to watch out for in the picnic epi..and eager to hear Ragini sing Pyaar hua Ikraar Hua!Tongue

Shounak we all are bit lost as well, they had better resources then OBS to creat some magical moments with Suhana and Ishaan,s relationships, rather then Sonali in every thing, wether is Rasmalia, Suhana,s cooking, and now earing. Radha Bua and Deepaks, track needs bit time, Panna ,s scenes although there but not getting the right amount pf appreciation as people like us are just fed up with Sonali track , they are making SGP just like other TRP driven serial. I know they are working hard and everything, no question about that, but please ab bohat ho gaya, they should wrap it up, and I hope the swimming pool scene is not as horrible as it sounds. I am dreading after all that Sonali will be all mighty and high and blah blah, I would still say there was no need to drag Sonali in , the jealousy track would have still worked if Sonali just by the way came in few episodes, with out giving detaols of there relationships to her, I think its breech of trust even Ishaan wouldnt like  this.

Edited by venture - 21 December 2010 at 2:27am

YusBee

Go to top