Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Picnic sequences to heighten Suhana's jealousy... (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by 111192

Feeling sorry for suhana and want to kill ishaan for ignoring suhana for for that sonaliAngry

Yes me too. I think the writers are really taking far ahead of what they showed in OBS. Theyy didn't have things like swimming pool scenes, or the dads playing cricket or the pass the parcel. Gosh looks like in hunger for TRP's they really are going full steam ahead in being OTT. I don't know how I'll bear to watch this agonising unnecessary events of this Sona track. (Can't they make her drown in the swimming pool-nothing personal, but she's been there too long, she needs to go someway or the other)

oh yes...they can have the drowning scene...bt sure it will be followed by ishaan saving her and coming out of the pool lifting her...AngryAngryLOLLOL

Oh gosh, I forgot that Ishaan would still be there!!! Angry
(You're very funny by the way)LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00YusBeeShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by 111192

Feeling sorry for suhana and want to kill ishaan for ignoring suhana for for that sonaliAngry

Yes me too. I think the writers are really taking far ahead of what they showed in OBS. Theyy didn't have things like swimming pool scenes, or the dads playing cricket or the pass the parcel. Gosh looks like in hunger for TRP's they really are going full steam ahead in being OTT. I don't know how I'll bear to watch this agonising unnecessary events of this Sona track. (Can't they make her drown in the swimming pool-nothing personal, but she's been there too long, she needs to go someway or the other)

oh yes...they can have the drowning scene...bt sure it will be followed by ishaan saving her and coming out of the pool lifting her...LOL

Oh gosh, I forgot that Ishaan would still be there!!! Angry
(You're very funny by the way)LOL

wouldn't it be better if both sona and ishaan are drowned in swimming poolAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Why not????? They are so annoying I feel like pinching them lol-LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

sona Angry

Edited by gia_k - 20 December 2010 at 9:45am

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Poor Poor , rich CV, they will get the TRP,s but they would get a lot of Gaaliyan from us for that!!! yeah good point about, Sharam , there so called MAAN and MARYADA of the family , when Suhana use to go with out telling them , there NEEUM of the house was broken, when Suhana , Rajni and Disha had to lapaytofy the western dresses in Saris because " GAHR KI BAHU SHOULDNT WEAR these kind of outfits, BUT gahr ka BAITA can DIN  DIHARAY , chipkofy in the pool infront of the whole family with his BACHPAN KI JAWAN DOST, has no implications on MAAN and MARYAADA , wah wah wah, kiya baat hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Ekta76poshahSinha18YusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Thanks for the article. Even though the picnic would be a horrible experience for Suhana it would eventually lead to her realization of her love Ishaan. That would be something nice......
Yaar Itni Takleef say to delivery bhi nahi hoti jitni takleef say Suhana ko LOVE hoga, Bhai Love ho gaya hai, if only Ishaan can get his act together, Suhana would say it herself with out all this OTTness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.111192YusBeeShwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
yeh sona parading aroung with her swimming attire with her so called mate ishaan who is married in front of the family and his wife this is wrong and hypocrtical.  i dont think sona has any sharm and yes is everyone else in the house covers up then why does she walk around with miniskirts around dada and badi maa. 

Shwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
she always seems to flaunt herself in front of ishaan bit like look at me dont i look good its like she gets kick out of ishaan paying attention to her and oggling at her and when suhana bought that dress and put it on u could so tell sona's jealousy towards suhana the fact that ishaan was admiring is wife.  When stupid sona said to ishaan that ive known you longer than suhana and why should i give you up for her bla bla bla its obvious she has feelings for him and that till he got married she was the apple of ishaan's eyes and now he is married she doesnt like it coz she is not number one in ishaans life anymore. i hope sona gets married and her husband does exact same to her as ishaan is doing then it will be taste of her own medicine and she will realise how hurt suhana was.

Shwets1502

Go to top