Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Picnic sequences to heighten Suhana's jealousy...

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Picnic sequences to heighten Suhana's jealousy...

The picnic sequence in Star Plus and Ravi Ojha Productions' Sasural Genda Phool will heighten the jealousy in Suhana (Ragini Khanna) so much so that she will decide to leave the Kashyap house!!

In tonight's episode, the Kashyap family readies themselves for the picnic, but there is a slight hiccup when Badi Maa (Supriya Pilgaonkar) gets to know of Panna (Moon Banerjee) and Raunak's (Shailesh Gulabani) financial condition. There will be a very emotional moment between the mother and daughter, after which all leave for the picnic.

Our source states, "Suhana will be sidelined lot many times during the picnic that will put salt on her wound. There will be the usual fun and masti coupled with some emotional scenes".

"While KK (Mahesh Thakur) will try to rejuvenate the elders of the family with his trumpet session, the youngsters will have a great time at the swimming pool. Ishaan (Jay Soni) will want all the ladies including Rani (Bhairavi Raichura), Disha (Pooja Kanwal), Sonali (Hunar Halli) and Suhana to come and join him in the pool, but only Sonali will be interested in joining him. Their closeness in the pool will upset Suhana all the more. There will also be a cricket session wherein KK and Alok (Sooraj Thapar) choose their respective teams. In the process, Suhana is left alone and is not chosen by both of them. This will give rise to an unhappy moment for the girl", adds our source.

There will be one such sequence wherein Suhana brings out her feelings for Ishaan in the form of a song.

Our source elaborates, "All are playing 'Passing the Parcel' game when Sanju loses and has to sing a song as punishment. This is when she starts to sing her mother's favorite song. Suhana stops her in between, and she decides to sing the song instead. While this is just a song to the Kashyaps, it is a deeply emotional one for Suhana, Sanju (Tapeshwari Sharma) and KK. Thro' this song, Suhana expresses her feelings to Ishaan and this is indeed an emotional moment for her".

If sources are to be believed, things go out of control by the time Kashyaps are done with their picnic and go home. This is when Suhana's much-awaited outburst takes place and she threatens to leave home.

Well, be assured folks, as this is just the beginning of the cute love story between Ishaan and Suhana.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CandleslovinganglesanwSiddhi_Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Poor poor Suhana, I am getting angry just by reading it, Suhana would have to bare it, Sonali is on the mission a VERY NOBEL one but what is ISHAAN,s mission to have FUN with whoever is interested in him!!!!!! for whatever reason. I  would really want Suhana to leave to backfire this plan , that woud be fantastic. But it would be difficult to bare to see whats going to come next, really painfulDeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Sinha18111192Shwets1502

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Even though the picnic would be a horrible experience for Suhana it would eventually lead to her realization of her love Ishaan. That would be something nice......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahXx_fehmida_xXShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i just cant believe there is going to be so many things happening during the picnic track...

feeling very sad for poor suhana....but eventually this track will take to the near end of the sona track...so happy...

but yes as sheema di said...i am feeling very irritated by reading itself as what suhana will have to go thru....but

on the other hand things like badi maa-panna scene...
then KK also joining....
these will definitely bring in beautiful scenes for sure....

so waiting for the track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG I am feeling so bad just reading all this. OMG Cry Poor Suhana, I can understand the Kashyap's sidelinig her but her father as well!!!! OH DEAR THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY PAINFUL TO WATCH!!! AGONYOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Feeling sorry for suhana and want to kill ishaan for ignoring suhana for for that sonaliAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Feeling sorry for suhana and want to kill ishaan for ignoring suhana for for that sonaliAngry

Yes me too. I think the writers are really taking far ahead of what they showed in OBS. Theyy didn't have things like swimming pool scenes, or the dads playing cricket or the pass the parcel. Gosh looks like in hunger for TRP's they really are going full steam ahead in being OTT. I don't know how I'll bear to watch this agonising unnecessary events of this Sona track. (Can't they make her drown in the swimming pool-nothing personal, but she's been there too long, she needs to go someway or the other)

poshahSinha18111192YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by 111192

Yes me too. I think the writers are really taking far ahead of what they showed in OBS. Theyy didn't have things like swimming pool scenes, or the dads playing cricket or the pass the parcel. Gosh looks like in hunger for TRP's they really are going full steam ahead in being OTT. I don't know how I'll bear to watch this agonising unnecessary events of this Sona track. (Can't they make her drown in the swimming pool-nothing personal, but she's been there too long, she needs to go someway or the other)

oh yes...they can have the drowning scene...bt sure it will be followed by ishaan saving her and coming out of the pool lifting her...AngryAngryLOLLOL

Sinha18mjtruelegend111192YusBeeNaughtynatty

Go to top