Rang Badalti Odhani

Shantanu plans to serenade Khanak - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shantanu plans to serenade Khanak

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One has now decided to pursue a career in music, and has even started giving auditions.

We caught up with the talented Shantanu and asked him with which songs would he serenade his lady love Khanak. Here are the songs that Shantanu chose-

Shantanu says "The first song with which I would love to serenade Khanak is the golden oldie Pyaar Deewana Hota Hai,Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi - another old, but evergreen romantic number. Next on my list is the title track of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, because we have been through some hard times, but are still together. I also love the title song of Kal Ho Na Ho because it's about living life to the fullest, as you never know what will happen tomorrow. These days, I love humming the song Ainwayi Ainwayi from Band Baaja Baarat, and I would sing that for her next. It's a full-on masti track. Oh, and how can I forget the perfect song for Khanak, Sheila Ki Jawani (laughs). Yes, I would definitely dedicate that song to her," says Shantanu. because it is very romantic and has wonderful lyrics". "After that, I would sing

Speaking about the upcoming track in the show, Shantanu says "I am looking forward to shooting with Rahul (Manish Raisinghani). We will have a professional war in the upcoming episodes. So, fans of our show can look forward to that".

We leave Shantanu to rehearse for his dedications to Khanak, and wish him good luck for his career as a musician too.

Keep watching Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Monday, December 20, 2010

http://starone.in/news/1103/shantanu-plans-to-serenade-khanak.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
man awesome selection of song love pyar dewana and gulabi anankhe love that song karan u have gr8 taste boy
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol.... sheila ki jawani........ and khanak.... shantanu ha kya haal hoga......

so are vi having a ainvy ainvyi track coming up..he said he s gonna sing for her....... i just love that song....such a masti song.....

thanks for the article dear
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh,....I too love Ainvaiyee Ainvaiyee ....Its a suited track for SHANAK....So much masti !!!
For a sec...I thought the show track has shaan serenading Khanak...LOL !!

I love the song dedications !!

I love old songs too !!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx nivi for the article
nice song selection...

Yar vandu(togepe30) u are a mind reader yaar...shaan has dedicated Shiela ki jawani...to khanak ..Yup u really guessed it though for fun in the other thread 

Hi everyone.,Please comment under the main page of star one website

www.starone.in  that is also important.

so that we get more articles if possible.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article nivi! i would love to see sheila ki jawaani on shanak! that'd really be something!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks! Gulabi aankhen? wow! Wud never hav guessed that in a million years...

Pyar diwana hota hai is a gem... hav heard ur alter ego (aka Karan Tacker) sing that song and he is good:)

Sheila ki jawani is a 'romantic' song? Really? Hmmm... dont know how Shantanu defines romance.

That BBB song is very good... love it.

Kal ho na ho title song to serenade your love? Interesting!

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol Shaan is so cute....apt songs for KhanakπŸ˜†
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome song choices....me dreaming abt sheila ki jawani on ShaNak😍
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice song selections......love pyaar deewana hota hai and kal ho naho songs.....all songs are toooo gudddd.......
haha the best song shaan dedicated is shiela ki jawani to khanak...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by snehapatro - 13 years ago