Remix
Remix

Happy Birthday Poojki

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOJIIII

Happy wala birthday haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HugHugHugWish u many many happy returns of the day ...May tu padhke padhke bauhaut badi doctor bane .....yeh meri wish hai aur baaki saare wish that u have for urself .....may all of them come true after being thoroughly checked by God of course ....and may u have a wonderful loving and filled with happiness type ka life ahead.....

well I have known u for a little while now ...since u r so damn busy all the time....but whatever time I have been able to spend with u is enough for me to know what a sweetheart u are...and thats what makes u such a special person for all of us ....sorry tera birthday thread late hai par tu abhi abhi neend se uthi hai so perfect time to wish u hai na LOL

Tu kinne saal ki hui ab yeh bata ....sabko puchne mein tereko bada maza aata hai na ...ab tu mereko age bata yeah main self calculate karke declare kar dungi ....LOL and since tujhe crossword inna pasand hai aur tu inni special hai hamare liye humne tere liye crossword banaya .....Birthday gifts chahiye toh baithke solve kar isse LOL Kitna achha plan hai na ...meleko pata hai Embarrassed

Enjoy urself babes HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FateBeChanged-Pooja-Annu.

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Many Happy Returns of the Day poojiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassedClapClap

may u have a wonderful day today..enjoy it to the fullest....and may u have a beautiful life ...watever you wished for comes true and you achieve everything you ever desiredEmbarrassed

....i got you a cake...my mouth is already watering just luking at d pic..lolz...do u like chocolate...if not den save this for me..will get u ur fav flavour:)

we were supposed to reserve all your gifts until after you solve d puzzle but since its ur birthday 2day...u deserve to get sum without the taskWink...

here;s sumthing from me...sindhu told me dese r ur current favouritesEmbarrassed...i don't watch d show regularly..but i like damon a lotttttttEmbarrassed

hope you have d best birthday today pooji cos u really deserve itHug...happy birthday once againEmbarrassed

Edited by maxliz - 20 December 2010 at 9:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
haila ! gosh thank you yaar res res. !!!

~*sindhu*~

Annu. IF-Sizzlerz
Annu.
Annu.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Many Many Happy returns of the day Pooja Hug sorry for the late wishes HugHugHugHug

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
OK my loved ones ! hehe i really appreciate this thread ! am sooo happy you guys went out of your way to making this ! means lot yaar !Big smile i know i been busy ! lekin exams just got over and now work cause holidays here ! are tooo hectic !LOL kal ko mein ek dum free hoon ! toh main apni crossword puzzle bhi complete kar sakti hoon !LOL i think i know i most of it ! and ty so much ! and yes i had blast on my bday ! got everything i wanted ! love ya guys sinds rach and anu ! Hug

FateBeChanged

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Pooji u better complete it ....me not giving u a single gift before u finish that task ....maine kis kisko nahin pakda yeh questions banane ke liye ./....sobsss ...tu khatam karegi sab .....pakke se ...aur uske baad kal teleko gift de dungi saare Big smile Main kinni pyaari hoon na .....pata hai meleko ....Btw how was ur exam ....aur birthday mein kya kya kiya ....bata bata 

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

1.(across) -Salsa
3.(across)- remix
4.(across)-oh god yeh wala mujhe pata hai lekin am getting mixed up cause tia always fight with him and calls him a whole bunch of names (sorry yaar cant think properly)LOL
6.(across)- DhannoLOL
7.(across)- not sure was too busy looking at tia and ranveer moments there instead of the name but hmm. wild guess love islandLOL
10(across)-  How on earth mujhe yeh pata hogaya !Ouch rati ya i can figure out but ok teek hai i think EXCEL.
11.(across)- Stardust i think she reads all them ! yaar either stardust or filmfare.!LOL
12.(across)- ITAWink

1.(down)- YOU ! Sindhu ! queen ! of drama ROFL
2.(down)- ME ! Pooja Embarrassed
4.(down) - This one has to be EXCEL !Embarrassed

5.(down)- VAMPIRE!Blushing
7.(down)- Teddy !Embarrassed
8.(down)- Snail !LOL
9.(down) - cant spell her name ! buts its methali Ouch

P.s Sinds ki bachi intne hard questions ! diya !LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FateBeChanged~*sindhu*~

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
first of all sorry pooji...i guess when u became active...we became inactive..d timings were all screwed up:)
though d crossword questions can't be seen now thnx to tinypic jamela...i can tell u which of ur answers r wrong..lolz...d island was tiavi island..and i think nupur;s fav magazine is def not stardust..its mayapuri i think..i didn;t watch mjht much but i did see mayur scenes on yt..and i remember her fav magazine's name ended wid 'puri'..i am guessing that was d question in d first place:)..
but most of all the answers r correctEmbarrassed..good work poojiClap

u can claim ur prizes now..once again sorry for the delayConfused

rest sindhu will post..she has dem...if u want any changes to be made to d sig..u can let me know..hope u like it poojiHug

-Pooja-

Go to top