I just love Madhuri completely - SRK

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
SRK is back on TV
Buzz up!

We can't get enough of him and considering that he can do only one movie at a time, we want to see more of Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan.

How about the idea of watching SRK entertain us daily by hosting a show that is synonymous with adventure, masti and complete fun? After having hosted game shows like Kaun banega Crorepati tritiya and Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Te Hain on STAR Plus, SRK is returning to television after a hiatus of two and a half years to host a water based adventure game show on Imagine TV titled as Zor Ka Jhatka – Total Wipe Out.

The moment he enters in the room to address the media waiting for him patiently, he renders his apology but in SRK's witty style. "Now-a-days, media boycotts the event if the celebrities report in late. So please pardon me for coming in late." Would not you all agree that he knows to make you eat out of his hand?

Apparently, the actor and his children love the international version of the show. He says, "It promises to be a roller coaster ride and I'm looking forward to being a super funny host-commentator and make you all have loads of fun." But destiny as they say doesn't spare these semi-Gods too and King Khan too had his share of embarrassments coupled with many highs in the career. Ask him about the biggest jhatkas of his life and he replies, "I got a zor ka jhatka in my personal life when I became a father which was very pleasant. Professionally the biggest jhatka has to be the shot where I jumped with Sushmita Sen while shooting for a film. It was embarrassing and painful too."

Like a true badshah who has believed in delivering exactly what his viewers expect him to give, SRK believes in entertaining his fans irrespective of the medium. Talking about his return to TV he says, "I am very excited to be back on small screen as I am doing something completely different from what I've done before on television. I believe that my job has always been to entertain people and I am ready to do that irrespective of medium. This show is nice and entertaining and I am loving to be back to the medium from where I debuted."

King Khan promises to bring entertain to the bedrooms of every Indian household and before you raise your eyebrows at his candid confession, let him justify his statement. "Everyone thinks that I am the Badshah of Bollywood, but I'm actually the Badshah of the Bedroom. Don't think I'm being vulgar; I'm only saying this because most families sit in the bedroom together and watch TV. We do it in our house as well. When I say I'll be the King of the Bedroom, I mean that I'll bring entertainment to the bedroom, in that sense", laughs he.

The actor seemed pretty comfortable fielding all sort of questions from an inquisitive media and replied them in his uncanny style. When asked about the recent Dhaka controversy where he was condemned for wearing a skirt over his denims by a group of people, he said, "When I did my stage show in Dhaka and wore the belly dancing skirt over my pants for an act, I didn't think anyone would be offended. I've done that act all over the world and it's been appreciated everywhere. Comedy is a double-edged sword. Sometimes people get offended and all you can do is apologise"

With Srk, another thespian who has made a comeback on Television and to India too is Madhuri Dixit. Though she returned to TV after almost a decade nevertheless audience cheered for Dhak Dhak girl on her comeback. Like her zillion fans, one who is probably too excited to watch Madhuri return to India is Shah Rukh. The actor who was shooting for his movie Ra. One came to know that Mrs Nene was shooting at a stone's throw away for her show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 and decided to drop by.

Prod him about his interaction, he says they had a lot to talk about "We spoke about our children at length and had a gala time. She is a fantastic actor, the counting for great acting stops at ek do teen" he adds "I am very fond of her and she is my darling. I just love her completely."

And we love you!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81Heenap..Chandni..nimrahmaheen55nycsweetiekinara17ThatOneGuyPiyatrixCurlylocks

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
wow this WipeOut looks interesting lol Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
awwww my jaaneman is shooooooooooo shweet.... Day Dreaming
luv u more & more srk... mwaaaaaah.....
yeahhhh we know u love maduri and its top secret dat u wanted her to hav a baby girl so u could get aryan married to her Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

cant stop droooooolin over my khan of all seasons!!!!

thanks heaps for sharin dear....

Armu4eva

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thx for sharing

Armu4eva

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-