Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

|| Ehsaas - SS || (updated pg. 8 - 02/3) (Page 7)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hope things are going well with school and exams. 

Patiently waiting for an update Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bee-

-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeeeeeeee too good lovelyyyyyyyy part waitingggggg for next asap

Thanks so much for commenting! I know I've kept everyone waiting for a long time, but next couple of parts coming right up! Big smile

Originally posted by --Mehak--

Hey Bee!Big smile*Waves* How are you doing? And yes this time I wont reserve!LOL Thats just not fair when you reserve and forget to comment on such peice of work!Big smileIt was simply fabulous Bee!You understood their characters so well that I was actually amazed!Amazed that it seems they're actually coming together and never started coming in separate shows in the first place!Big smile I was telling Hiba how much i adore your writing style Bee and the kind of scenes you chose for them are really unique!Like the eye drops one..Amazing job! And you know Anurag saying 'Pihu' sounded so cute!Day Dreaming Yeah I can be really weird sometimesLOL And now I cant wait for them to ditch Rudra and Taani *evil smile* ROFL What a sight for sore eyes!Big smile Overall, I love the idea, the dialogues and the presence of Preet was a cherry on the top!Thankyou for such a lovely story!Cant wait to read more! And did I tell, 'Pehle Baar Hiba ne koi aqal ka kaam kia hai!ROFL *runs away*

Love, Mehak

Awwww... thanks so much! I actually find it hilarious HOW much PiA have in common, despite being in two different shows! It's just not natural, and I can't help but think that they would play off each other wonderfully, had they come together LOL Awww... I can see no sympathy for Rudra and Taani from you! Good! *ebil smile*

I agree about Hiba, btw Wink *running away from Hiba too* LOL

Originally posted by iheartChai

Loved the update! Clap

The eye drop scene was totally fab.  I hardly pay much attention to the prospective shows that Phiu and Anurag are from so I can't say much about their personalities...but I do like their personalities here in the fic of what you've shown of them.

I do hope you are able to update with another part soon.

Eagerly awaiting the next post! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I know my 'soon' has turned into nearly 2 months, but college was really taking it's toll on me. I'll be updating right now, though.

Actually, I don't really follow both shows religiously either, but from their initial characters, I do believe that they could have shaped up to be such wonderful characters. More real, as opposed to the other-worldliness of PH LOL Thanks for the comment! Big smile

Originally posted by Sukrutha

that was awesome blossom...Big smile

Thanks so much! Big smile 

Originally posted by Sukrutha

woho....cant wait for their trip..Big smile

Well... their trip is coming up. It's a short bit though. This is a SS, so I'm focussing more on just some parts of their time together. Only 3-4 more parts to this SS left! Big smile Thanks for taking the time to comment! Smile

Originally posted by angel82

bee , i'll read both the updates and comment later...i need time ...bit busy these days...luv ya

Awww... don't worry Di, take your time! *hug* Big smile

Originally posted by mazkachazka

yeah ure so rite..i cud understand ,all those similarities which we had carefully listed out in pihu and anurag..right at the beginning..i m so glad ure trying this..wud be so much fun to have these two in a story even though its not a real one..LOL..our wild imaginations are enuf..Embarrassed..what say??

Yup, our imaginations are enough, no? LOL Wink These two should be together in a show, though, right? LOL I believe their personalities compliment each other really well. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to comment! Big smile 

Edited by -Bee- - 21 February 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazka

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
waitinggggggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bee-

-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Simply a lovely update!

A very cute bathroom scene between the two.  Now we know what is going on with Rudra and Pihu.  What's going on Anurag's side?

Can't wait for another update Big smile

Well, you'll find out soon, how both of them are dealing with their problems. Update coming right up! Thanks so much for the comment! Big smile

Originally posted by uswah

Hi Bee i just read this SS and i really liked it concept .......................... the chrachters of Pihu and Anurag u present is really diffferent from thier original and thats make ur SS more intresting ............i really wanted to know what happened next with Pia story and how they handle thier past realationship 

I am eagerly waiting ur next update and plz add me in ur PM list also bcoz i dont want to miss any update of this SS

Well, let's just say they don't 'handle' their relationships too well Wink LOL But I wanted to show how human and fallible they are. They're trying their best, after all. I don't have a PM list for this SS, because it only has a couple of parts left, and I'm afraid I have too much workload. But I'm thinking of having one for the next SS, so sure! Big smile 

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Big smile

Originally posted by khajju

sorry tht i didnt commented on the previous update....i was verryy bzy thts why i could'nt commemt....bth the parts wer super awesmeee.....it was just tooo good..luvd pihu anurag fridge scene....they wer soo close...like it the way onirag scolds pihu like hehav full rights on her....luv their relationship....woow so pihu hav moved to onu's house....thts great....luvd the tub scene.....they r soooo adorable....so bth felt smething for each other but the problem rudra and taani is here.....hmmm so rudra is quite possessive amd verryy doubtful person....i hope he starting luvin his friend gauri and leave our pihu to live happily with onu.....wooww onu pihu going to LA...great...cant wait for next....continue soon.

Awww... no probs, glad that you liked the update! Big smile Yup, their relationship built up slowly from friendship, into something more. Let's see how they go on from there Wink Rudra is pretty possessive by nature, and the distance makes the situation worse. I've seen it happen in real life too LOL Anyway, thanks so much for the comment! Big smile 

Originally posted by sadhz

hey read ur ss............awesome.........
luv PiA..............
plzzzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list n pm me when u update............
update asap..............

Thanks for the comment! Big smile I don't have a pm list as of now, too much work, hope you understand! Smile ... and update coming right up! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai-SnowKid-

-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Okay, so after almost 2 months, I'm back! *ducking from all the joote chappals* I know, I know, I've been a lousy updater, but I honestly had such a big workload that it simply wasn't possible for me to update. Anyway, that aside, here's the next 2 chapters for everyone, as a peace offering LOL I just wanted to add that this is a SS, so it only has about 3-4 parts left. As you may have noticed by now, I'm only doing some specific scenes from PiA's time together, so I'm afraid this will end soon, but I DO have another SS, half written, and let's just hope I'm better at updating that than this LOL Anyway, without further ado... the next couple of chapters...

Chapter 4

Anurag looked down at his hand intertwined with Pihu's as they walked into the restaurant together. He was finally meeting his father after 7 years, and if truth be told, he would not be here if it hadn't been for Pihu. Anurag had been left speechless as his father had contacted him in their hotel in LA, on the 3rd day of their stay. He had asked for one chance to meet his son. Anurag had been so stunned hearing his father's voice after 7 years that he had just stared at the phone. Pihu had snatched the phone out of his hand, and had made plans to meet Mr. Ganguly for dinner. Anurag had finally agreed to go to dinner with his father, only if Pihu accompanied him. Pihu had snorted, retorting that she never had any intention of letting him go alone. Slightly comforted, he had been pushed out the door by Pihu, to get ready. Now, as he walked through the clusters of tables, with Pihu's arm in his, and her hand firmly clutched in his, Anurag felt like the little child of 7 years ago, sent away by his father for a mistake he did not make. He was squeezing Pihu's hand almost uncomfortably tight, but he had no idea what to do in a situation like this. He had spent so much time building a tough exterior to protect himself from his father's indifference that he had no idea how to deal with the sudden display of affection. Finally Shekhar Ganguly got up, with a tentative half smile at his son and Pihu. He glanced down at their intertwined hands, and his face betrayed him, as he looked surprised. Quickly hiding his reaction, he recomposed his face into a nervous smile, and looked up from their hands.

Anurag and Pihu followed his gaze to their joined hands, and mused how everyone seemed to be getting surprised by such a simple gesture on their part. Pihu thought back to the video chat with her parents, where she had planned to tell them about her desire to continue her studies abroad. She had faced the screen, but had gotten so nervous, that she had grabbed Anurag's hand, and held it in hers throughout the whole conversation. Anurag, had not been visible to her parents, but had been calming her down from the side. She had finally succeeded in telling her parents, never once letting go of Anurag's hand. Her parents had initially been disappointed, but they soon reconciled to her decision. In fact, her father was later filled with a slight sense of happiness and pride that that his irresponsible daughter was finally making serious plans for her future. Pihu had been so overjoyed at their gradual acceptance, that she had immediately raised her hand, still ensconced in Anurag's, and looked at him with her bright eyes full of joy. Her parents had looked surprised as Pihu had pulled Anurag into the frame and introduced him to them, for the first time. They had been taken aback at Pihu's wide smile as she introduced Anurag to them. But, as Pihu's father observed them, he knew that Anurag had been the reason for the changes in his daughter. His parting words to Anurag had been a simple, 'Thank you,' and Anurag knew it was for more than simply being a friend to his daughter. 

So it was with some amount of surprise that Anurag witnessed the same expression on his father's face, but directed at Pihu. He felt a thread of understanding pass through them, as Pihu smiled back reassuringly, and gently squeezed Anurag's hand. Anurag hesitantly put his hand forward, as he remembered his father's past rebukes at all his attempts to hug him. To his surprise, he found himself engulfed in a warm hug by his father. Anurag's eyes softened, as he embraced his father, but did not let go of Pihu's hand as she tried to slip it away. The following dinner was filled with reminiscing, and Anurag slowly telling his father about his life for the past few years. Pihu watched the father and son build up their shaky relationship, and smiled happily. She soon excused herself to go to the bathroom, and Anurag watched her leave with smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes. Shekhar watched his son's eyes brighten up with a light that he had never seen there before, and he felt even more grateful to the girl who had given Anurag his smile back. 'So, you've been talking to Neelu more often,' Shekhar continued with a gentle voice, jerking Anurag's thoughts back to him. 'Hmm... yes, I have. Pihu was so mad when she found out I only talked to her once in 2 or 3 weeks. She refused make me chicken biryani, and threatened to cancel all the subscriptions to our sports channels, until I talked to her more frequently,' Anurag grinned, at the memory of how stubborn Pihu had become on this topic. He hadn't needed much persuasion to talk to his mother, but he had enjoyed watching Pihu pout and wrinkle her nose in annoyance so much, that he had only agreed after 5 days, when she had threatened to stop talking to him. They both knew that not talking to each other was not an option, so they only used the threat in extreme cases. Pihu did not know that he had already started talking to his mother more often, without her knowledge. Pihu slid back into the seat next to him, and Shekhar soon got up, promising his son that he would try harder this time. Anurag's smile faltered, before he nodded slowly. He had decided to give his father a chance. 

As Shekhar left, Anurag was still for a moment, remembering the night. The wall he had built between himself and his family had finally crumbled. His mind kept replaying the events of the night, still slightly shocked. Suddenly, he grabbed Pihu's hand and dragged her out into the cool night. He felt exhilarated. He had his family back, and he had Pihu. Pihu followed him willingly, a giggle escaping her lips, looking at his joy. She could picture her whole future here, with Anurag. Pihu soon got caught up in Anurag's excitement, and their laughter echoed across the deserted parking lot. 'Why are you so happy?!' Pihu called out with a grin on her face, as she pulled him to a stop. Anurag looked down at her, holding her close, 'I don't know! You told your parents, I met my father, we're not so screwed up anymore? Let's just celebrate!' Pihu let out a peal of laughter, as she agreed, 'We're not so screwed up! Yay!' She declared, jumping a little, as Anurag still held her by the waist. Anurag suddenly held Pihu tightly, lifted her and twirled her around. Pihu gasped, but as she looked down at Anurag's smile, her eyes filled with a soft adoration. Anurag slowly lowered her down, still grinning widely. Their foreheads touched, and as Anurag looked up at Pihu, the twinkle in his eyes faded to be replaced with a more primal look. He couldn't bring himself to tear his gaze away from Pihu's lips, as he had done countless times before. Pihu felt herself drowning in his eyes. His desire reflected in her eyes, and she buried her hands deeper into his hair, as she slid down his body. They stood there, their arms still around each other, not being able to take the final step, but finding it impossible to break away. They both closed the gap at the same time, all rational thought driven from their minds. All they could see and feel was each other. They had been suppressing their emotions for so long, that they felt this first kiss even more keenly. They had now taken the first step, and now there was nothing to stop them falling.

Edited by -Bee- - 21 February 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nspn.92snehasharmaAMMI6soapsickiheartChai-SnowKid-mazkachazkaSukruthasweta2005nandini27-Fatima-

-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
... and here's the next one! Big smile  (this one's a bit short)

Chapter 5

Preet and Meher cast a worried look towards Anurag and Pihu, snuggled together on the couch. They had been so caught up in their own lives, that they had not had a chance to sit down and have dinner together since Anurag and Pihu's LA trip. Preet nudged Meher silently, as he tilted his head towards Pihu, who was leaning against Anurag's legs. Anurag's arm was wrapped firmly around her waist and his nose was nuzzling her cheek as he whispered something into her ear that caused her to blush. Meher gave Preet a look that conveyed how urgently they needed to talk to Pihu and Anurag. Ever since they had gotten back from LA, there seemed to be a slight shift in their relationship. Meher and Preet had not been able to spend too much time with them, but soon the rumours in class attracted their attention. Meher was sure that Pihu had not broken up with Rudra, and Preet knew for a fact that Neelu still told Anurag about their search for Taani and her family. They shrugged off the rumours floating around, but decided to plan a dinner together anyway. After spending a few minutes with them, however, their worst fears seemed to be confirmed. Anurag and Pihu's behaviour towards each other had changed. There was a sense of ownership over each other in all their interactions; it looked like their relationship had progressed from friendship into something deeper. But Meher and Preet had an ominous feeling that this would not end well, for Anurag or Pihu.

'Pihu,' Meher cornered Pihu in the kitchen. They were finally alone, as Preet and Anurag had gone out to get drinks. 'Since when...' Meher asked, and Pihu looked up at Meher's tone. 'Since LA,' she replied evenly, as she sensed Meher's disapproval. She did not want to discuss this, especially with Meher. She did not think that Meher would be able to understand. She would not ... she could not understand why she and Anurag had not given their relationship a name. They had simply listened to their hearts and continued on from their first kiss, letting everything happen at its natural pace. Their past, their present, the boundaries on their relationship, everything seemed to be on hold; they just lived in the moment.

Preet shook his head, 'You haven't even discussed it with her,' Anurag sighed, 'I... can't,' his voice cracking a little bit, 'That would mean her having to make a choice... and if she chooses... I can't lose her. She shouldn't have to make this choice now. We still have time on our hands...'

Meher looked startled at the desperation in Pihu's voice. 'See, now, we still have each other. I mean, later... I mean, what if he chooses... but, right now, we're together, and we're happy! Ever since LA, it seems like we've been in our own little world. I mean, everything seems like a dream,' she added eagerly. 'You'll be brought back to reality soon, Pihu,' Meher warned, and Pihu's smile faded.

'She'll be going back to India in a couple of months,' Preet told his friend grimly. Anurag's eyes flashed, 'No. She's staying here, she asked her parents in front of me. For a couple more years, maybe! She won't go back to... India,' they both knew that Anurag meant to say Rudra, instead of India.

'What about Taani? His mother still hopes that they'll find her soon,' Pihu clutched the glass hard, 'That's just his mother. He's forgotten her and she's probably moved on in life too, that's just a dream, it won't happen soon,' she said sharply. Meher and Preet were both startled at the possessiveness and anger in their friend's eyes. They knew that they weren't wrong, that this would end badly.

Preet and Anurag walked through the door after a few minutes, both with sombre faces. Anurag took one look at Pihu's frown and immediately walked to her side. Pihu smiled shakily and shook her head, her eyes also noting his serious expression. Preet jumped in, and started talking about college work, so as to distract everyone. It worked to some extent, as they soon started mocking the professors mercilessly. But the fear in Anurag's and Pihu's eyes lingered on.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasharmanspn.92AMMI6soapsicksweetanu2314luvharshiti-Garima-iheartChai-SnowKid-mazkachazkaSukruthasabihaa.sweta2005-Fatima-

-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

waitinggggggg

Updated! Big smile
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggg for next asap