India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Of Sensuality and Seductiveness-Prem and his Heer

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Hey All! Well I have been meaning to open this topic for a long time and when i say a long time I mean it ROFL I was watching this dance of Premeer that took place post leap.. the dance at Prem and Geet's engagement where Prem offered his hand to Heer as he wished to dance with his soul mate rather then the one he was going to be engaged too (most foul play by creative's that stoopid engagement was) Angry  anyway well while watching it i wasn't particularly fond of the BG score i mean seriously who plays oo rabba on a waltz  Ouch stoopid moronic CH's for ruining the whole mood of the dance  *Bonks the creatives hard on the head* anyway i simply decided to turn off the volume and watch it without any sound and the seductiveness I saw when Prem held up their hands palms against palms and curled his fingers ever so slowly around hers with Heer's fingers slowly moving along his own while her gaze remain fixed over his dark smoldering eyes his brows drawn together with the pale light of the chandelier above them forming dark shadows across that perfectly sculptured face and accentuating those wide beautiful eyes of Heer, I saw sensuality that sent a serious case of chill's down my back. There was so much hotness in the way he laid his hand on her back and firmly pulled her body towards himself and she almost in a daze moved forward drawn by his love and his touch and laid her hand over his shoulder, her fingers curling of their own accord. And then their bodies swayed each movement slow and surreal moving to a song of their hearts of their souls, the song that had long lost its voice when they had parted ways. They moved unaware of the eyes of the world because to them they were the world and as they moved in slow sultry circles I wondered for how long had both of them craved to be in each others arms, to hold each other close and simply loose themselves in the moment as time itself stood still celebrating the union of two souls who had seen and faced so much. The dance finished sooner then either of them wanted it to be, brought to a halt by a conniving mother and I saw Heer move away hastily putting distance between them once again and the hands that were locked in the fiercest of embraces were then made to part no matter how hard they tried to cling to it *deep sad sigh* For me this phandooh was the most beautiful of all I have seen before or maybe it's the thought of being in the moment that's making me love this certain entwining of hands more then anything. Additi's hands looked so beautiful against Harshad's clinging fingers as he tried to hold on to her slipping ones *heaves a deep loony sigh* Day Dreaming I seriously wonder at times how two hands of opposite sexes look so phootiphul together and most annoyingly no answer comes to me except for the fact that maybe they were meant to be because the chemistry these two hands share is something that I have literally never seen before whether it is Indian TV or Indian Cinema. 

I hope my rambling made sense LOL

Love

Hiba

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani-Kali-PH4EVRharshiti8nspn.92jyothi25luvharshitiTasneem-17-Bee---Mehak--premeeristryJyotixlovely_lady-Garima-nandini27XSilentPrayersX...Pwincess...mazkachazkaSukruthaPreeti.xoP.Kamaljit.Sean

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
mine
-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
reserved Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silence

shirlys Senior Member
shirlys
shirlys

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
mine
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
awww how badly i miss premeer Cry

yes hiba it was an indeed superb dance among all of premeer's dance shots.me too dint like the music which played back Angry so i turnoff the volume and switch the jashnn song "tere bin kahan humse jiya jayega" and i mean it the song matched them very well Day Dreaming especially when they were moving slowly hands in hands.......

mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
haye haye mai marjawan hiba..i love the way i describe prem heer scenes...i cant help but imagine it in a very different angle all the more...and what a beautiphul phandooh it was..Blushing...

and yeah thanx for the idea..will now try it without sound...even i hadnt like the BG score on this sensual and seductive dance..

@premeerisrty ::ill try that too..
AMMI6 Senior Member
AMMI6
AMMI6

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
truly even i just saw that the great chemistry and bonding b/w harshad and additi can only make this happy
really missing harshiti soo much thank you

mazkachazka

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top