Uttaran

Btween, is Jogi so so stupid can be fooled

Posted: 13 years ago
Btween, is Jogi so so stupid can be fooled.
Jogi was one person who always knew that Veer neer ever like Tapu .
true there was once when veer himself came and took bak taps (but with a motto- which taps very well knew)

and even when jogi was blind then, all these things were revealed by Veer when he had exposed tapu

then why is Jogi shown such fool, we dont want all his doubtful expressions etc. they are rally not making sense in this rubbish serial

kyon ke serious expressions deke bheee , veer be dhilla lag raha hai,

first of when taps hits him in kitchen, he should scream at her so loudly not to dare talk to him or come near him, but he was kind of softie stuff

achhha now back to jogi, is he dumb to think that taps is prego of veers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right Jogi is necessarily showing extra care towards Tapu as if koi bada teer mara. first check and confirm if she is really pregnant and God know what is thr in CVs mind to show taps really pregrnant after few episodes.

FunLyfe thumbnail
There's a saying 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice…shame on me!'.

But for genuine, pure at heart people like Jogi, Iccha, ammo we need to change this saying:

'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice again shame on you !!'.

You see, if a loved one betrays your trust for instance, and you let them back into your life
for good reasons and that person in turn takes your kindness for granted, pity that person, not
yourself. There really is no " I should have known better" in such cases. As you will never really
 know someone's true intentions.

What I've understood is people like Jogi, Iccha  would never never do anything with any hidden intentions, thats the job of manipulative people like taps, nani etc.
They just do things for genuine reasons and don't worry about the rest, have no regrets.
If a person is being distrustful, all they can do is keep on being themselves. In turn if people like taps who will eventually lose her father's love or Iccha's friendship forever...whom can she blame, thats the burden she wld carry for life...😊😊

Am I sounding boring........
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poor man he thinks she had changed after seeing poverty in basti , man how blind he is , and wat surprised me is , when taps decided to stay , he was not suspicious (thats from update) ............. felt very bad for him .............. 

Vijayam

pls do not mistake me . your thoughts are very noble and kind indeed

but but but veer is also v v pure at heart but strong mental focus. he can easily distinuguish between chaff and grain and once beaten twice shy is what he knows.

i think he is proper person, good for good and and not immediately bad for bad but after some time total discard.... coz   v evil people never change
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shon703

Vijayam

but but but veer is also v v pure at heart but strong mental focus. he can easily distinuguish between chaff and grain and once beaten twice shy is what he knows.

i think he is proper person, good for good and and not immediately bad for bad but after some time total discard.... coz   v evil people never change

u have 2 understand the difference.
veer is the only person who really knows tapasya. he has seen taps real face.
and he has never loved tapasya. so he has no feelings towards her.
where as jogi and iccha love tapasya ,
they would love 2  believe  that tapasya has changed .
they will be very hurt when they would come 2 know that this is not the case.
and shame on tapasya 4 hurting her loved ones so much😡
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vijayam

There's a saying 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice'shame on me!'.

But for genuine, pure at heart people like Jogi, Iccha, ammo we need to change this saying:

'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice again shame on you !!'.

You see, if a loved one betrays your trust for instance, and you let them back into your life
for good reasons and that person in turn takes your kindness for granted, pity that person, not
yourself. There really is no " I should have known better" in such cases. As you will never really
 know someone's true intentions.

What I've understood is people like Jogi, Iccha  would never never do anything with any hidden intentions, thats the job of manipulative people like taps, nani etc.
They just do things for genuine reasons and don't worry about the rest, have no regrets.
If a person is being distrustful, all they can do is keep on being themselves. In turn if people like taps who will eventually lose her father's love or Iccha's friendship forever...whom can she blame, thats the burden she wld carry for life...😊😊

Am I sounding boring........

no vijayam ur not boring, ur spot on.
ur analysis on iccha and jogi is correct.
in the end it is tappu who will eventually lose everything.
and iccha who has never asked anything will gain everythingSmile
they would be very happy with the idea that tappu has changed.
ans still veeya fans here in this forum  hate jogi and iccha whereas if not 4 them ,
tappu abhi kuch bhi nahi hoti
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

Vijayam

Absolutely...shon73...Veer is an honest but a smart guy...he can think...in fact he has a huge responsibility riding on his shoulder right now...protecting his loved ones from evil eyes !!
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

u have 2 understand the difference.
veer is the only person who really knows tapasya. he has seen taps real face.
and he has never loved tapasya. so he has no feelings towards her.
where as jogi and iccha love tapasya ,
they would love 2  believe  that tapasya has changed .
they will be very hurt when they would come 2 know that this is not the case.
and shame on tapasya 4 hurting her loved ones so much😡

Yes, thats the exact difference.....👍🏼
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes but we should also keep in mind he is also a father and no matter how principled he is but he is father of Tapu and loves her. This infact shows jogi really wants Tapu to improve but alas he is going to put down his head in shame again but his daughter Tapu again