Pratigya

Krishna plans a surprise bash - Article

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Krishna plans a surprise bash for Pratigya
STARONE.IN

Fans of Krishna and Pratigya will be happy to know that they can expect to see some special moments between the couple in the upcoming episodes.

STARONE.IN

Sources reveal "Krishna will plan a surprise for Pratigya on her birthday by buying a lot of gifts for her. He tries his best to make her feel special" Our source adds " It is only later that Pratigya finds out that Krishna earned the money by helping a goon. Pratigya gets upset after learning this and explains to Krishna that he should mend his ways".

Creative head of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya Shadaan confirms "Krishna's track is going to be very interesting this week. He is determined to earn money to please Pratigya but feels that he is too great to take up an ordinary job. He does earn money but Pratigya will be shocked when she realizes how he has earned it".

Krishna reveals "I want to have a big party for Pratigya and plan to gift her a car. When I ask bauji for money he refuses to give it to me. I get very angry and stomp out of the house. My friends suggest that I should give Pratigya flowers and I follow their suggestion. After I return home Pratigya reminds me that I had made big promises before leaving the house and says that I should learn to keep promises". Krishna adds "After that I do some illegal work of forcing someone to vacate a house to earn money. Pratigya finds out about this and both of us having a huge argument. However the good thing is that I have now decided to look for a white collar job but the problem is that I am uneducated".

Pratigya aka Pooja Gor says "Krishna has planned a huge celebration for me on my birthday and will be giving me a surprsie gift. I am very happy and its really sweet of him to do all this. However I am just hoping that I do not get into any problem because of his actions. Everyone knows that his family hates me and do not spare any opportunity to create trouble for me".

Shadaan quips "This week will also focus on Adarsh and Komal. Adarsh is depressed because he is not giving his family monetary support, so he will take up a job. Aarushi still feels that Aman was right and Pratigya is wrong so she will continue to harass Pratigya".

So will Krishna find a good job? Will Aarushi continue to create problems for Pratigya once again?

Don't forget to catch all the action in Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, December 20, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1100/krishna-plans-a-surprise-bash-for-pratigya.aspx

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naLadyRosevishplakshmi_paimonika.abcd2Filza.corvettePragati.TPristineSoulpiyarapiyari

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the article,

after the argument prats should discuss/ make him understand wat s rgt for him and try 2 explain him n a calm way  
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
wowieee...

thanks for sharing Nivi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thank you very much.
Omg - pratz not happee with the flowers alone. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Cooland hope this time they both understand each other in their own way Day Dreaming
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

thanks for sharing Cooland hope this time they both understand each other in their own way Day Dreaming
u r askin something impossible................LOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top