Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Krishna plans surprise bash for Pratigya (Page 2)

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
It's great that they are finally leaving the bigamy track aside and going for Prats's budday and Arushi and Komal tracks. About time.

But notice they also snuck in the question if Arusia will make trouble for Prats. Gosh! will that track and character ever leave Takur Niwas? Confused
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

It's great that they are finally leaving the bigamy track aside and going for Prats's budday and Arushi and Komal tracks. About time.

But notice they also snuck in the question if Arusia will make trouble for Prats. Gosh! will that track and character ever leave Takur Niwas? Confused

Exactly Mera, they are just sidelining her for a week to divert viewers attentionConfusedOuchAngry...they know if they show kriya for a week then viewers are going to come back and after a week......Booooooooommmmmmmmmmmm....there you have Aarushiya againDeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the articleClap and interesting and good that atlast cv,s have again been focused on kriya great to watchThumbs Up
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Exactly Mera, they are just sidelining her for a week to divert viewers attentionConfusedOuchAngry...they know if they show kriya for a week then viewers are going to come back and after a week......Booooooooommmmmmmmmmmm....there you have Aarushiya againDeadAngry

i beleive aman should be in picture if arushi has to leanre n but no sign of aman at present i hope we will not see her this whole week Tongue then we can enjoy  meeras posts everydayClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIpiyarapiyari

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

i beleive aman should be in picture if arushi has to leanre n but no sign of aman at present i hope we will not see her this whole week Tongue then we can enjoy  meeras posts everydayClapClap

I am on strike when Arusia shows up on screen. Friday was the first day I didn't watch the show since I started watching MKAP. Never thought it would happen so soon.  Can't believe I couldn't wait to catch up even when I was traveling no matter where I was.  

Let's hope they keep the annoying Arusia out of the screen for the next few weeks as a New Year's gift to all loyal viewers.  Arusia as part of furniture would be a good idea, after all furnitures don't speak.Tongue

If they could get rid of an annoying Angad in the past (a very talented actor too) they can get rid of another annoying Arusia (who needs acting lessons desperately to carry this role).

Edited by MERARAI - 20 December 2010 at 8:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulsuk4piyarapiyaribabithaj

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged

At last, we have something interesting to look forward to, mkap is moving on at last!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Go to top