Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

What You Didn't See: Katrina cried after Salman's (Page 2)

S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

No I disagree.... Katrina in my opinion lacks sense of humor...If anyone has seen the Dus ka Dum episode where Katrina was a guest.... she would always get miffed about everything happening around her...
and in this specific episode everything was kinda joke and it should have been taken that way....
if salman had anything against her.... he might not have entertained on the show.... just like he refused to have the promotion of guzarish in bigg boss
true Kat is dumb but Salman should behave his age Tongue

crown1 Newbie
crown1
crown1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallu_lover

What You Didn't See: Katrina cried after Salman's repeated jibes

What You Didn't See: Katrina cried after Salman's repeated jibesThese portions were edited out of Bigg Boss and the actress reshot the scenes

Most people who saw Bigg Boss on Saturday night could sense how uncomfortable Katrina Kaif appeared in the presence of ex -beau Salman Khan. Though she kept up appearances, despite his constant jibes at her.

The actress, who has made several television appearances to promote her film Tees Maar Khan, looked nervous and awkward. Obviously, it was not without reason.

Khan, who is known for his whacko and weird sense of humour, drove the actress to the edge.

He made digs at her about working with Ranbir Kapoor, her favourite co-star Akshay Kumar and even her ability (or rather inability?) to speak Hindi.

Though it was all in good fun, the pressure of being on national TV with her former flame, was just too much for the actress and she just snapped after a point.

After watching, I was under the impression that they were still together and Salman was just playing with the media.

Says a source, "Before the shoot, things appeared extremely cool. When Farah and Katrina arrived on the sets, Sallu played the perfect host.

They even indulged in a game of cricket at his chalet, near the Bigg Boss house. While Farah chose to be a spectator, Kat did a bit of batting while Salman bowled.

Everything looked fine but once the cameras rolled, so did the host's witty remarks which were outright sarcastic."

Adds the source, "As Farah stepped inside the Bigg Boss house, Kat was left alone on stage for a greater part of the show. At first, she played along but after a point she couldn't take his digs."

She broke down and retreated to her make-up room. When she returned, the portions were re-shot. The offending parts were not aired.

Farah maintains, "Katrina did not show that she was upset by Salman's comments at least not in front of me. I reached the sets late, so I don't know what happened before."

The source continues, "Kat was professional enough and stuck on, teary- eyed, as she was there to promote TMK."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Today in an interview Kat rubbished this news nd said that Sallu nd Kat are still good frnds nd dont hav any problem.....
Courtesy:Zoom tv nd E24......
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Today in an interview Kat rubbished this news nd said that Sallu nd Kat are still good frnds nd dont hav any problem.....

http://yfrog.com/649rij
and look at this picture...their chemistry shows
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Such a cute pic............
Evn i hav posted the same pic in some other similar thread.....
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Such a cute pic............
Evn i hav posted the same pic in some other similar thread.....

sorry I didnt know... but yeah this is cuteEmbarrassed
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
no wonder she was wearing so much face powder on her face!!!

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
If they're together then good! If they're not then it's really no surpise either

Go to top