Posted: 13 years ago
^^ I agree. Sonam has an advantage that DP and Katrina didn't - filmy family.

Acting-wise, honestly? I can't believe I'm saying this but Katrina. She's had more experience, and does in fact imo act better than DP and SK. I'm not even a Katrina fan.

I couldn't stand DP in BKB, but I liked her in her other movies. As to Sonam, I couldn't stand her in Aisha. I fell asleep watching both movies LOL. They're both amateur in acting, to be honest. I do however prefer Sonam over Deepika when it comes to fashion, photoshoots, covers, personality, etc etc.

They both seemed childish to me in KWK; but that made the episode fun I guess.

Seriously, if you're a fan of someone, you need to look at their negatives too. SK, DP or KK aren't perfect in anyway. They're all beautiful, but that's just one aspect. They both have long ways to go until they become the next Kareena, Priyanka, Kajol, Rani, Preity, Madhuri, Sridevi, Rekha, Nargis, Wahida, etc.

Everyone can act, but can they act good? No. They're just average.
Saying Sonam can act and Kat and Deepika cant seems unfair (my opinion). Deepika has come some way over the last year, I was plesantly surprised with her performance in Break Ke Baad. Katrina is well Katrina... she cant act but then majority os the people like her and want to see her, so perhaps she has no need to learn to act or to improve.

I'm yet to see one decent performance from Sonam. She is too inconsistent and always seems to get carried away by the 'look' of her character.

More than getting the look of character right I think its important to get 'the emotion of the scenes right. Thats what makes an actress- well a serious actress that she claims she is.

Without the clothes and the controversial comments and the immature answers theres not a lot that I can relate to Sonam.

Originally posted by MissIffiy

I would actually like to hear from Sonam fans can u guys list some reason of why you like her ðŸ˜Š

She's pretty and beautiful
She's got a great fashion sense
She is improving in her acting, I personally liked her in Aisha.
She has great confidence.
She's so amazing towards her fans
She looks like the yesteryear actresses

Originally posted by sheee

deep I guess

Thank you. 😊
Padu.... 😆  Who nicknamed that to Deepika.... Reminded me of a Dish from Karnataka called Paddu...
Qwww.. Where are you....

and this is what it looks like...

Originally posted by pragya0

Saying Sonam can act and Kat and Deepika cant seems unfair (my opinion). Deepika has come some way over the last year, I was plesantly surprised with her performance in Break Ke Baad. Katrina is well Katrina... she cant act but then majority os the people like her and want to see her, so perhaps she has no need to learn to act or to improve.

I'm yet to see one decent performance from Sonam. She is too inconsistent and always seems to get carried away by the 'look' of her character.

More than getting the look of character right I think its important to get 'the emotion of the scenes right. Thats what makes an actress- well a serious actress that she claims she is.

Without the clothes and the controversial comments and the immature answers theres not a lot that I can relate to Sonam.

Totally agree with everything you said. 😊

PS I just want to add: If Sonam has a filmi background, Deepika is a model. Models, beauty pageants all are also at an advantage(it's easier for them to get films than a nobody). And Kat Salman was her good luck charm. He got her into the industry. If you are a model, miss universe, miss world ect, You still have an advantage than someone who comes to the industry without any fame eg Ranveer Singh. He is not a model, he is not from filmi background. So he basically got a film not for his looks but because of his talent. The only reason stars like Dineo M, arjun rampal got into bollywood is because they are models. Otherwise, with their talent, no chance they would have got films esp Dino Moreo.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
I wish we could like our own posts lol
Originally posted by maddy1973

Padu.... 😆  Who nicknamed that to Deepika.... Reminded me of a Dish from Karnataka called Paddu...
Qwww.. Where are you....

what does this food contain never heard of it lol🤣
Originally posted by sheee

I wish we could like our own posts lol

😆 Me too. sometimes am like wow that was a good argument, I wanna like my post.
Originally posted by maddy1973

Qwww.. Where are you....

Maddy in Tamil we call it Kuzhi Panniyaram.

This is the thing where they use the dough and shallow fry in a pan similar  an egg poacher, right?