India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why is Sonam so popular? (Page 4)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
She's a star-kid, and she's pretty and she's fashionable.

I like her because of her outgoing personality and attitude, not necessarily for her acting. I know her acting is amateur, but hey even she agrees to that. She'll improve in her coming days. She seems like an honest and witty girl, but I do agree that she does seem like a spoiled brat sometimes. 

As to the way I see it, she's popular for her personality, image and covers over her acting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishanvii

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Sonam is popular? Thanks thats news to me

Edited by anna143 - 20 December 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kawal_takKataliciousrelentless.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Pretty much people already nailed why she is so popular.

1. Her fashion sense

2. She is attractive/good looking

3. Young girls look up to her like someone already mentioned. They wanna be like her. Dress like her. And plus she is young and she likes to have fun. Kind what teenagers like to do lol.

4. Her personality- her smile, she is always in a happy mood. She is fun. She doesn't seem fake. She is honest/real. She doesn't try to hid who she really is.

5. Her bold statements...she is not afraid to speak her mind

Did I miss something? :P Oh yeah Her PR is good too.

I also like Sonam. Smile

Edited by lensahunte08 - 20 December 2010 at 12:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishanvii-Mmmmm-erasersheeeruky786wida

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I would actually like to hear from Sonam fans can u guys list some reason of why you like her Smile
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
she is fun.
Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Anil Kapoor!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
The very same reason Padu and Kat are popular.  Those two girls have no talent whatsoever....at least Sona can act (just my opinion) and has a great personality.........;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheeewida

Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

I would actually like to hear from Sonam fans can u guys list some reason of why you like her Smile

Why do I like her? 

I can care less if she's Anil Kapoor's daughter or SRK's daughter or Raj Kapoor's daughter.  That makes the least bit difference to me.

1. I think she has GREAT potential.  Yes I do think she can act, she might not be a Madhuri or a Nargis at this point but I am sure with time, she'll grow to be a very fine actress.   She improves with each of her movies.

2. She has a WONDERFUL personality.  She seems so happy all the time, she's like a big kid but at the same, I find her to be quite intelligent (when she's in the mood).  She is very very down to earth and is just a sweetheart (personal experiences).  I can go on about her greatness when it comes to her personality forever...

3. She takes the best pictures ever.  Not really a reason to be a fan of, but I am an aspiring photographer so to me that is a really huge reason to be a fan of someone.  The camera loves her and she loves the camera back.  It's like an amazing romance between her and the camera.  In the last three years, I probably only didn't like less than 5 pictures of her.

4. Her fashion sense.  Girl knows how to dress and how.

6. She is not scared to be herself.  She's happy with herself.  She has that confidence.  Doesn't matter if people might not like what she's saying or how she's behaving, she doesn't care.  She's honest and true to herself. A quality that most people in this very fake industry lack.  She's just real.

7. She's drop dead gorgeous.  Seriously one of the most beautiful and stunning people I've ever seen in my life.  She's just amazingly gorgeous. 

8.  She cares about her fans.  She takes a point to keep in touch with them via Twitter or whatever.  She appreciates her fans as much as her fans appreciate her.   She has a very personal relationship with a lot of her fans. 

9. Her smile.  She has the most beautiful smile ever.  It like lights up the whole room.

10.  Because she's Sonam Kapoor and when you are Sonam Kapoor, you really don't need many reasons for people to love you Wink

Those are the 10 of a bazillion reasons why I love her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiyKaJen.xoxowidasinamika

Go to top