India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

HI FRENSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Does any one know why they replaced priyal gor becoz she was acting very nicely in this show Her face was very sweat, bubly and innocent which  was perfect for mona role. I am not aganist sara khan but PRIYAL IS PRYAL.....and sara is sara...... for a mona role ...but pryal acting cannot be compare with saara acting for  a mona role becoz we have excepted priyal as a mona and it quite difficult to except sara   Although both actress r good in their acting. 

WE MISS U PRIYAL GOR  AND HER SWEAT BUBLY AND INNOCENT LOOKS......HOPE SARA CAN CAUGHT HER ACTING.. ALL THE BEST FOR SARASmile 
do u guys also  miss priyal goras as i did becoz from today their will be another face ????????Cry

Edited by nirma1 - 20 December 2010 at 4:39am

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
The team and the creatives were sick and tired of priyal because she was throwing tanturms and creating a fuss over little things so the creatives decided to replace her. 
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
apparently she used to throw tantrums on the sets...but i wish they had not replaced her as I dont really like Sara for Mona's role based on the SBS/SBB/HA videos but maybe she isnt so bad...just have to wait and watch
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
oh thanks you info....but i miss her innocent  bubly acting Her acting was perfect for mona role

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index