Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBB 20th Dec - Naku meets Seema (Page 9)

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lol wt is it with these reporters gtin the shws name wrong..its pretty stupid

anyway so its tru seema is bk...bt dutta hates her so m sure he wnt let her ruin things for him nw...dutta has moved on n reali loves naku

o yeah .....first i thought its a slip of the tongue but then again he said Aisy laagi laganConfused

such an idiotic thing we sholud complain....even better colours should sue them for such a disaster to the show....Tongue

jks apart ..i think these reporters n those who right for these reporters should be a little careful...aakhir proof reading bhi kuch hoti hai...........

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

This is suppose to be Naku's competition  Ha! doesn't even come closeTongue. Well this Seema sure looks the part of a you know what...

So let's get geared up for LTL version of Devdas starring Dutta as Devdas Patil, Nakusha as Paro and Seema as Chandramukhi.

Fingers crossed there is no item number with Dutta visiting the brothel and Seema dancing then Naku finding out,  then voila! misunderstanding LOL Although I totally can imagine Kala orchestrating something along the lines. Ermm

I saw someone mentioning Jai Walia Tongue I know he wasn't the perfect guy but Mr Walia was my favourite soap opera leading guy Embarrassed before Ekta ruined it Angry and broke my Broken Heart.  I have yet to see another character like Mr Walia, he was just Day Dreaming (before Ekta ruined it to oblivion, I wonder how she does it though like she builds you up just to knock you down) Broken Heart

Thanks for the update.
@ Bold.... please CV one more request ..... aise kuch mat karna... do not give us this track... seema should not even touch dutta......  sun lo please CV ..... we are waiting for tasha union since long.... and our eager to see it during the 1st anniversary... please let us enjoy the anniversary with tasha union and the new year ....... tooooooo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolomaszfuzzyfaceushankitvc

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by fuzzyface

This is suppose to be Naku's competition  Ha! doesn't even come closeTongue. Well this Seema sure looks the part of a you know what...

So let's get geared up for LTL version of Devdas starring Dutta as Devdas Patil, Nakusha as Paro and Seema as Chandramukhi.

Fingers crossed there is no item number with Dutta visiting the brothel and Seema dancing then Naku finding out,  then voila! misunderstanding LOL Although I totally can imagine Kala orchestrating something along the lines. Ermm

I saw someone mentioning Jai Walia Tongue I know he wasn't the perfect guy but Mr Walia was my favourite soap opera leading guy Embarrassed before Ekta ruined it Angry and broke my Broken Heart.  I have yet to see another character like Mr Walia, he was just Day Dreaming (before Ekta ruined it to oblivion, I wonder how she does it though like she builds you up just to knock you down) Broken Heart

Thanks for the update.
@ Bold.... please CV one more request ..... aise kuch mat karna... do not give us this track... seema should not even touch dutta......  sun lo please CV ..... we are waiting for tasha union since long.... and our eager to see it during the 1st anniversary... please let us enjoy the anniversary with tasha union and the new year ....... tooooooo

@Pink............Plzzzzzz CVs the same request.........plz we dont want Dutta falling low to go to Kotha.......especially when he is having so loving wife...........
Plzzzzzzzz CVs get rid of the Seema track soooooooooooooooooooon............we are waiting for tasha union since long.... and we r eager to see it on the 1st anniversary epi.......
Plzzzzzzzzz  CVs dont disappoint us........and spoil our day (28th Dec)............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolomasz

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thanx khuchix.....
jo bhi hoi our nakku is la jawab hehehe i think dutta thinks the same...heheheh

khushix

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
woo hoo...thanks Khushi and Sara....

I had seen Seema wearing saree and tht too my fav bandhini saree in DHKJ and she carries them well.....in the snaps on this post,...oh well! I guess she is from brothel and hence tht spl effect!!!

I am super excited at her comeback!!!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 11:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedkhushix

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
datta will go to kotha OMG LOLROFL that will never happen if the world end also. 

mussy.jamshed

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
He might go to Kotha....but the context might be different.....I mean, not with all phool on his arms and smelling the flowers and a twinkle in eye and money in ther kurta....
hehehe...That he wuldnt....

he might just go for some other reason.......like freeeing seema from it....or talking out with her to keep away from his dharamshaala!!
etc etc!!!

mussy.jamshed

Go to top