Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBB 20th Dec - Naku meets Seema (Page 8)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@mussy.. anna 2 coming would have been repetitive for me.. he already knows how much her loves her, just needs that final push. if they showed anna 2 coming and forcing himself on nakku, that would be so deja vu.. whereas this track has a lot more potential esp in healing dutta.. i sooo wanna see \dutta run behind nakku in all his hosh and not bewdapan

@Vandu :- I agree completely vandu....I just expressed my wish that before her departure, Anna's twin comes n takes her away WinkWinkWink

@ Zuby :- mat ro yaar.........Huglet's be positive. ho sakta hain hamari umeed se barh k acha ho......abhe tak CVs ne humain disappoint nahi kia........Wink

it means on 28 december we aren't getting any special thing Confused may be Dutta seema confrontation

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 20 December 2010 at 6:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprettywomansasha_1bfunofbb123-Carrie-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@zuby.. kya khaakh made for each other lag rahe hain.. that is only D-N ok.. i was watching the vid sara had posted of D-S on the song hey kaash and sheesh all the girl does is throw herself over him, order him around and wanting anything/everything around her rather than enjoying lil things with dutta.. whereas Nakku is so happy feeding him, taking care of him, holding hands, just being in the same space as him is enuf for her to live her entire life.. knowing her heart beats for him and vice-versa is all she needs, nothing more nothing less. now that is made for each other deary.. as a wife i can tell u how moved ti was when the cv's had shown the scene where D comes into the hosue and nakku knows! it has happened to me countless times and i am saying that only hubby-wife have that bond.. and D-N are in a diff zone all together, so dont u worry :-)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123Pyari_Zahra-Carrie-ImmaculateDream

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@zuby.. kya khaakh made for each other lag rahe hain.. that is only D-N ok.. i was watching the vid sara had posted of D-S on the song hey kaash and sheesh all the girl does is throw herself over him, order him around and wanting anything/everything around her rather than enjoying lil things with dutta.. whereas Nakku is so happy feeding him, taking care of him, holding hands, just being in the same space as him is enuf for her to live her entire life.. knowing her heart beats for him and vice-versa is all she needs, nothing more nothing less. now that is made for each other deary.. as a wife i can tell u how moved ti was when the cv's had shown the scene where D comes into the hosue and nakku knows! it has happened to me countless times and i am saying that only hubby-wife have that bond.. and D-N are in a diff zone all together, so dont u worry :-)

"wipes tears,sniffs" Okay Vandu!If u say so! Tumhare muh mein bahut saare cadbury chcos.HugD Sweetie I know will never never go back to her.Angry Look at the way she's dressed.Kothewaali!Angry Phir bhi Saab ka pehla pyar dekhkar accha nahin lag raha!

maszprettywomanbfunofbb123mussy.jamshedushankitvc

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Oh me god...... sauth aur nakku kiROFL

waise seema doesn't look like a kothe waali ...wats with her maybe she transforms at night Tongue
btw seema looked good....

nakku was better though...

awww seema was wearing the saree like supsDead
chalo lets see wats gonna happen

maszprettywomanbfunofbb123mussy.jamshedSanely_Insane

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
lol wt is it with these reporters gtin the shws name wrong..its pretty stupid

anyway so its tru seema is bk...bt dutta hates her so m sure he wnt let her ruin things for him nw...dutta has moved on n reali loves naku

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszskavitha08bfunofbb123

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the vids and pics, Khushi!

LOL somehow I really don't feel "worried" about this Seema track at all.....the more I get news of it, the more it amuses me....this woman is SO going to fall flat on her face and the beauty of the bond b/w DN will be reinforced more than ever.....

Anyways....Nakku got a new sari! Yay! LOL...she looks pretty....and Seema looks totally like a prostitute/tawaif (tacky sari and jewellery)....haha....good job by the costume department :P

Edited by nureat01 - 20 December 2010 at 7:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprettywomanbfunofbb123MelodiousDreamsfuzzyfaceImmaculateDreamSanely_Insanekhushix

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Wow Tanx @kushix dear 4 sharing & 4 the link. @ sara tanx 4 the pic. 
Seema is looking good i saw her in other serial wasn't looking this good! okey chelo we r ready 4 seema entry now i am at ease seen how they meet my mind was thinking how they will meet i was scared N might b thrown out & meet seema but now phew relax lets enjoy & c our couple becoming closer!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1prettywomankhushix

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
This is suppose to be Naku's competition  Ha! doesn't even come closeTongue. Well this Seema sure looks the part of a you know what...

So let's get geared up for LTL version of Devdas starring Dutta as Devdas Patil, Nakusha as Paro and Seema as Chandramukhi.

Fingers crossed there is no item number with Dutta visiting the brothel and Seema dancing then Naku finding out,  then voila! misunderstanding LOL Although I totally can imagine Kala orchestrating something along the lines. Ermm

I saw someone mentioning Jai Walia Tongue I know he wasn't the perfect guy but Mr Walia was my favourite soap opera leading guy Embarrassed before Ekta ruined it Angry and broke my Broken Heart.  I have yet to see another character like Mr Walia, he was just Day Dreaming (before Ekta ruined it to oblivion, I wonder how she does it though like she builds you up just to knock you down) Broken Heart

Thanks for the update.

Edited by fuzzyface - 20 December 2010 at 7:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1khushixAreYaar

Go to top