Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBB 20th Dec - Naku meets Seema (Page 7)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
omg.. I left the forum for 45 mins to make some lunch and all this?!
first and foremost a big thank you for the vids and photos..
yet to watch the link and will do so after posting.. BUT seriously, why are we all getting upset na.. Dutta's whole heart is consumed and taken over by Nakku.. there is not even an inch left for any seema weema yaar.. i am liking it even better that she is pretty.. that in itself is the biggest re-iteration of what i have been feeling.. seeing how such a beautiful face can be a facde to such a cruel mind like seema's, it will drive home the point loud and clear that nakku with a pretty face is so innocent and pure.. also think from nakku's pov, what more will she ever need when D will accept her after seema makes an entry, that too a beautiful seeema.. that her saab loves her now and nothing can ever come between them.. if she even had an iota of doubt that she was just pushed into dutta's life by fate and not by his own choice, this will just give her the ultimate answer that her saab loves her for who she is and what she is and will never leave her, even for some beautiful face he may have loved in the past..
oh, i am so positive and cant wait to see D's face on seeing Seema.. Gosh, that would be ultimate.. of course, we might get to see Seema trying to trap D, hopefully not those falling on him, nakku walking ibn etc.. but wait.. now come to think of it, would it not be awesome, if seema tripped on D (i know puke), but nakku being herself, walks away, D all sher mode mein pushes off seema and runs behind nakku to clarify.. oh, that would be something!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saimeen93maszsasha_1rama_2010mussy.jamshedPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamsfuzzyface-bharti-ushankitvc-Carrie-ImmaculateDreamSanely_InsanekhushixAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

It'd be even funnier if Kala is the one who got Seema back! Poor poor Kala, she's playing all her cards, aur Joker pe Joker nikal raha hai! I wish it's Kala's doing, in order to create MU between TaSha! Oh, this track is gonna be real interesting! Never thought I'd cheer a track that had a third angle! But LTL's making me do a lot of things for the first time! LOL

Ahhh...that wud be something i wud love to see....i am eagerly waiting now..*rubs hands in excitement*....this is gonna be fun.....lot of fun... :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

omg.. I left the forum for 45 mins to make some lunch and all this?!
first and foremost a big thank you for the vids and photos..
yet to watch the link and will do so after posting.. BUT seriously, why are we all getting upset na.. Dutta's whole heart is consumed and taken over by Nakku.. there is not even an inch left for any seema weema yaar.. i am liking it even better that she is pretty.. that in itself is the biggest re-iteration of what i have been feeling.. seeing how such a beautiful face can be a facde to such a cruel mind like seema's, it will drive home the point loud and clear that nakku with a pretty face is so innocent and pure.. also think from nakku's pov, what more will she ever need when D will accept her after seema makes an entry, that too a beautiful seeema.. that her saab loves her now and nothing can ever come between them.. if she even had an iota of doubt that she was just pushed into dutta's life by fate and not by his own choice, this will just give her the ultimate answer that her saab loves her for who she is and what she is and will never leave her, even for some beautiful face he may have loved in the past..
oh, i am so positive and cant wait to see D's face on seeing Seema.. Gosh, that would be ultimate.. of course, we might get to see Seema trying to trap D, hopefully not those falling on him, nakku walking ibn etc.. but wait.. now come to think of it, would it not be awesome, if seema tripped on D (i know puke), but nakku being herself, walks away, D all sher mode mein pushes off seema and runs behind nakku to clarify.. oh, that would be something!!!

Vandu u r right......we all know that hopefully it will be lot more positive but if seema failed in her aims she may try to harm nakusha so its not going to last for few weeks....it will be better if Anna twin bro comes n marries her.......Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomansasha_1-Carrie-

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing..Smile  I am more excited to see dutta's reaction..

mujhe supriya yaad aa gayi.. seeing the way seema is  wearing the saree..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszmussy.jamshed

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
@mussy.. anna 2 coming would have been repetitive for me.. he already knows how much her loves her, just needs that final push. if they showed anna 2 coming and forcing himself on nakku, that would be so deja vu.. whereas this track has a lot more potential esp in healing dutta.. i sooo wanna see \dutta run behind nakku in all his hosh and not bewdapan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1mussy.jamshedSanely_Insane

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Angry AngryAngryCryCryCry The side-by-side frame of Patil Saab and that churail is so disturbing!Cry Why am I so distressed like its my sautan that's come back?OuchOuchOuch
Thanks for Sharing!Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1prettywomanrama_2010mussy.jamshed-bharti-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@zuby... ro math yaar.. hereHug
now it is only a matter of time, before the great Dutta S Patil will be on his knees in front of his nakku.. ab dilli door nahin hain!!
just keep the end in sight!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1rama_2010mussy.jamshed-Carrie-Sanely_Insane

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@zuby... ro math yaar.. hereHug
now it is only a matter of time, before the great Dutta S Patil will be on his knees in front of his nakku.. ab dilli door nahin hain!!
just keep the end in sight!!
CryCryCry Woh dono  saath saath bahut cute lag rahen hain!BOO HOOOOOOOOOO!CryCryCryCry
Vandu!Like made for each other!CryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1mussy.jamshedushankitvc

Go to top