Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBB 20th Dec - Naku meets Seema (Page 3)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks khushi.............

W*H Sautan...........is ka kya matlab...........are they going to show Dutta as Jai walia who was having extra-marital affairAngry

btw she looked good though....Dutta dektay hi fida hojae ga.....LOL

BOLD: Yeah..she was looking pretty....:->

Bushy isko kitnay arsay dekhna parhay ga...............Angry I swear they r making it worse for us...bichari nakusha ki zindagi mein kum gham thay k yeh agai.........she seems rich though from pics that have been posted here.......she must have earned alot as kothewali ab agaye dutta ki zindagi mein bhuchal karnayAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAniduskSanely_Insane

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi

Hmmm...Naku in the temple, does that mean the Suresh wala drama's over and nothing much happened?As in does Naku get to slap Kala?! Khushi manane mandir aayi hai?! LOL Haaye, I cannot wait for tonight! I have a feeling it's gonna be a wonderful night! Smile Did Naku look happy girls?!

When would this epi be telecast?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAniduskmussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_Insanepyar-ishkkhushix

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Bushy isko kitnay arsay dekhna parhay ga...............Angry I swear they r making it worse for us...bichari nakusha ki zindagi mein kum gham thay k yeh agai.........she seems rich though from pics that have been posted here.......she must have earned alot as kothewali ab agaye dutta ki zindagi mein bhuchal karnayAngry

Exactly..we hav to see her for a long time i guess...and yes she was looking rich....she was wearing an expensive necklace....and she even has a car i suppose....kaafi kuch kamaaliya hai isne 10 years mein...then y did she come back...LOL

maszAbhiAniduskmussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Bushy isko kitnay arsay dekhna parhay ga...............Angry I swear they r making it worse for us...bichari nakusha ki zindagi mein kum gham thay k yeh agai.........she seems rich though from pics that have been posted here.......she must have earned alot as kothewali ab agaye dutta ki zindagi mein bhuchal karnayAngry

Exactly..we hav to see her for a long time i guess...and yes she was looking rich....she was wearing an expensive necklace....and she even has a car i suppose....kaafi kuch kamaaliya hai isne 10 years mein...then y did she come back...LOL

bushy I hope CVs don't ruin it yaar....kahi they don't show dutta accepting her wholeheartedly....AngryAngryAngry pati nahi haina uske paas.........LOLLOLLOL she has met nakusha to bargain for duttaWink

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 20 December 2010 at 5:22am

maszAbhiAniduskSanely_Insane

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Articial jewellery and hired cars ......... But even I want to know y after ten years ... btw after ten if she still in to dutta .. the guy got to be something ..  WinkWink

maszAbhiAniduskmussy.jamshed

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged

bushy I hope CVs don't ruin it yaar....kahi they don't show dutta accepting her wholeheartedly....AngryAngryAngry pati nahi haina uske paas.........LOLLOLLOL

yeh toh ho hi nahi sakta Mussy.....LOLLOLLOL....it will do only gud to Tasha..she is just a catalyst in bringing Tasha together.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniduskmussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Articial jewellery and hired cars ......... But even I want to know y after ten years ... btw after ten if she still in to dutta .. the guy got to be something ..  WinkWink

the guy is now Dutta Bhau....isliye.......she seems still greedy n selfish.....or else she won't have come back to ruin his life again.......isn't itBig smile

AbhiAniduskSanely_Insane

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

bushy I hope CVs don't ruin it yaar....kahi they don't show dutta accepting her wholeheartedly....AngryAngryAngry pati nahi haina uske paas.........LOLLOLLOL

yeh toh ho hi nahi sakta Mussy.....LOLLOLLOL....it will do only gud to Tasha..she is just a catalyst in bringing Tasha together.....

I hope so yaar or else I will be the first one to drag her to hell......Dead

Mujhe meri kalawati ziyada pyari hain......hamesha plan banate hain fail honay k liye....kitni achi hain.......CryCryCry

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 20 December 2010 at 5:26am

AbhiAniduskSanely_Insane

Go to top