Hum Paanch to play in KYZ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 20 December 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hum Paanch to play in KYZ...

It was Nausheen and Anuj on Kam Ya Zyaada last week and prior to that Mona and Gaurav from Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. 21st December's episode will witness the team of Hum Paanch. The entire lineup of Hum Paanch could not make to the show, but five of them did play the fixture. Vandana Pathak and Ali Asgar got out in the very first round; the one who won among them was Shoma Anand. She managed to grab three and a half lakhs and donated it to the quake relief fund.

"Oh it was a great experience. The show was really very exciting and interesting," said an keyed up Vandana. Bhairavi who was not accompanied by her tomboyish clothes and cap too enjoyed the show. She said, "It was really nice, all of us had a blast. We were dressed casually, and were not playing our character's there. Manoj, though I met him for the first time, was fantastic and treated us really well."

Ali Asgar, who plays Meenakshi's (Vandana) husband on the show, complained that it was a very quick game. He adds, "Vandana and me went out in the first round, it was really very quick. It was a very good experience to meet Manoj Bajpai, the treatment given to us was amazing.

The parents too had a very good time on the show. Ashok Saraf, found it very interesting and was puzzled at times when the questions were thrown at him. "It was really getting difficult. I won a lot in the first round, but you know, as the game goes on, one tends to loose. And the same thing happened with me too. Shomaji was the only one who won price money." On talking to the winner, Shoma Anand, she said, " Yes, it was indeed a very good experience and I had decided earlier only that whatever I win will go to the relief fund."

Rakhi who couldn't make it to the show said, that, "I was not feeling well, that's the reason I couldn't make it on the show."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Paanch to play in KYZ..." in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~RexKiRani~

IF-Sizzlerz

~RexKiRani~

Posted: 20 December 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article...

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
wow...Thnx!!

poohbear

poohbear

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
are you sure it was kam ya zaada bcuz i saw jassi and nandu as well as nausheen and anuj on deal ya no deal last week? Confused

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Clap Clap cool.. Tongue

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
thanx.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top