OS-MaanEet-Maan's Dil Ki Dhadkan Geet -Pt2 on Pg11 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
ok girls i have decided to continue ... so will post the next update / last part very soon ...
love it  thanx alot 4 nice writing

Originally posted by sweet scorpio

awesomeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Originally posted by ruslana

love it  thanx alot 4 nice writing

thnk u dear
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Part 2 :-

Maan holds her pallu and comes close to her …  maan is standing in front of her now …

Maan – geet what happened why are u running away from me … are u scared of me today …

Geet – no … it's not that … I really don't know … I am feeling different today …

Maan looking at geet more in a teasing & naughty way … & with a naughty smile on his face he knows the reason very well … as to what made her run away from him …

maan - do u know the reason … or u want me to give you the reason …

Geet – u know …

Maan – yes … I think so …

Geet – what …do u know ...

Maan winking at geet …. – well because I said u have to fulfill the promise that you gave me … am I right … geet …

Geet nodded her head & maan could see that her cheeks have become all red as she was blushing …

Maan – so are you ready to fulfill my wish then …

Geet bend her head in shyness & is still blushing …

Maan – ok geet shall we go now ...

Geet – where maan …

Maan – just come with me … will u …

Geet – yes I will …

Geet to herself – "maan has so many hopes for tonight how can I dissappoint him … I have to keep up my promise … will I be able to …. If u can't geet y did u promise him … u raised his hopes high & now u can't let him down just like that … he has so much planned for you … so u better keep up your promise … babaji plz meri madad karna …"

Geet & maan reach their destination … he took her to lake side … close to the lake he had arranged for a bonfire & Gazebo … & He also arranged for them candle light dinner too …

Geet – how come you arranged every thing in such a short span …

Maan – geet I think you are forgetting who I am … I am the Maan Singh Khurana …

Geet – oh ya … how can I forget that … you are the great MSK who can do any thing you want & you can become any one at any time … just like you became tailor today …

Maan – oh good … thanks for reminding me the condition … so are you ready … then …

Geet is blushing … she gets up … & she walks near the lake … maan is following her ….

Geet – ready for what …

Maan – geet … I asked u something … u need to answer me not question me again …

Geet – maan … shall we play in the water for some time …

Maan – do you want to …

Geet – yes … & I want you to join me too …

Maan – are you crazy or what …

Geet – oh no mister … I am not at all crazy … I just want you to spend some time with me so that like you said in your note to make our evening a memorable one …

Maan & geet both play splash splash for some time in the lake 😆… both getting wet … not noticing that both were half wet …

maan then holds geet's waist as she was about to fall down in the water as the bank was a bit slippery … maan now slides his hand under geet's knees & has another hand on back … geet coils her hands around maan's shoulders …

maan then carries her near to the bonfire … & makes her sit close to the bonfire so that she feels warm …

maan is not taking his eyes off her … he too is sitting in front of her …

geet was looking drop dead gorgeous in the white saree in the flames of the bonfire …& as water drops were dripping off her hair & her face  … drops of water were dripping off maan's hair & face too …

maan was staring at her as usual … as she was looking totally out of this world with her half wet saree … & she was wiping off her face & hands with her saree palloo …

girls I am using this song for maaneet … mere rang main rangnae wali from Maine Pyar Kiya … thought might suit their situation … a lot over here …  if u want u can imagine a different song though ….

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYbwpuzBGU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYbwpuzBGU

Maan is looking at geet's beautiful face in the bonfire which was extra glowing today … maan get's up from where he is sitting & goes near geet … he makes her to stand up … geet is looking into the mesmerising eyes of maan … & is just doing what he wants her to do …

Maan then places his left hand on her waist & with his right hand holds her left hand … thy start their dance at a slow pace … with geet placing her cheek on maan's bare chest … & they both dance for some time in that pose & then suddenly … maan bends her backwards … so that geet's back is resting on maan's left hand & geet's left hand is still in his right hand & geet's right hand has moved over to maan's waist …

Maan too bends down on to geet's neck … places a kiss first on geet's chin … geet closed her eyes immediately … then she clutched on to his hand & waist even more tighter … places a kiss next under geet's chin … & maan then proceeds to her throat … he next proceeds to the part slightly under her throat … he was about to place the kiss over there … that … drops of water fall on his face …

Maan wakes up from the wild reverie he was having about geet … & notices that geet is trying to dry her hair … & in this process drops of water fall on maan's face …&

now maan notices that how geet's & his clothes have become half wet …. His imagination is running wild now … but he wants to control himself … Maan too shakes his hair so that he too comes to the reality … the water drops off his hair go & fall over geet's face …

geet looks at maan … the look on maan's face has sent shivers down her spine … maan eyes showed more love for her tonight … & that glare from his eyes … she is unable to handle it any more … so she quickly turns her face & decides to go inside the gazebo … she gets up & runs inside the gazebo what maan had arranged for them … in case it rains …😆

maan too follows geet instantly … geet is standing & hugging a pole which was supporting the gazebo …

geet notices that maan is inside …. Her heart beats have started to raise again … as she knows how much vulnerable she becomes when maan is romantic that she herself loses control over herself … with great difficulty she maintains her self sane when he is around her …

maan's already behind her & he picks up her palloo … & is holding her palloo & as soon as maan holds her palloo geet tries to walk away from there … but notices that maan still has the palloo in his hand … again her palloo was sliding off her sari … so she quickly keeps her hand on her shoulder …

well the reason for geet's palloo sliding off her shoulder easily was she did not have time to pin it up as our munda maan came too early than he was supposed to come … & geet was feeling shy to pin her sari in front of him & he did not even give her chance to do that later also 😆😆😆

maan's standing behind geet & first wipes off the water drops off his hair & then his face & then his hands ….  & he then holds her saree pallu & comes & stands in front of geet at a distance of 2 & half feet from her … with her pallu still in his hand … & geet's palloo is flying … maan is totally checking her out … geet is feeling shy ... & blushing ,....

maan looking into geet's eyes … which are showing her true feelings for him …. He can see the love she has for him … but along with the love … he can see some shyness & her restlessness  …  maan drops her saree pallu … she turns & adjusts herself …

now maan bends on his knees … with his right hand in front of her & left hand on his back …

geet too gives her hand to him …. Maan gets up …

Maan then places his left hand on her waist & with his right hand holds her left hand … thy start their dance at a slow pace … with geet looking into the mesmerizing eyes of her love …she remembers maan's note & want to make this date a sweet memory for both of them … so she moves accordingly with maan's steps …. & they both dance for some time in that pose … &

then suddenly … maan bends her backwards … so that geet's back is resting on maan's left hand & geet's left hand is still in his right hand & geet's right hand has moved over to maan's waist …

now maan leaves geet right hand & he is running his index finger from geet's maang through her forhead … then through her nose … lips … stops on her lips for some time …. They both gaze at each other for some time in that  pose with finger on lips … then he continues to run his finger through her chin … throat … & when he crosses her throat … stops at the point just below her throat …

then he twirls her so that geet's back is now touching his chest … he has wrapped up his arms around geet's arms so that their both palms are resting on geet's belly…  while they both were swaying … left to right …. Maan now runs his index finger starting from the center of her neck & then moving his finger over her back through her spine till her waist … his touch was already sending shivering through her spine & on top of that maan was running his fingers on her spine … she could not handle it anymore … turned & hugged maan tightly … hiding her face in his chest … in the process brushing his chest with her soft lips …

maan felt her lips on his chest … he then lifted geet's face with his right hand & bought her face close to his … he knows that geet will keep up her promise that she made to him today … as she has her eyes closed now & her lips trembling …

maan starts kissing her forehead … then her right eye … left eye… then her nose … left cheek … right cheek … & her chin … geet's lips still trembling ...

maan – geet baaki ka shadi kae baad main …

geet opens her eyes … & hugs maan tightly … they both hug each other passionately … so that their cheeks are touching … after some time they both come out of the hug … this time geet loses all her inhibitions & kisses maan on his cheeks … maan is like bowled over by this expression of geet … he holds his heart & is falling on his back … geet quickly holds maan's hand & pulls him towards her … & again they both hug each other for some more time … & then they both have their candle light dinner & go back home …

as maan promised geet he does not enter her myka ….

Now they both stand on either side of the glass window which is their favorite spot as they always stand & stare at each other from there … but today instead of placing their hands on the mirror from both the sides …. Maan has come even more closer to the window … & kept his face glued to the window … geet understood his signal she too comes in front of the window … maan kisses the window …. has his lips on the glass window … geet too has her lips on the window & on the same spot as maan …  & then automatically they both raise their hands & place on the mirror & place both their hands on the mirror on the same spot as always  … over each other's hands .... 

this below talk is in between their souls ....

Maan – geet this distance between us is only for some days … then after that … we don't have to maintain this distance … I am desperately waiting for that day …

Geet – I understand maan … right now we may be living separate … but I know our souls are already together …

Maan – yes geet … we have become one long back …but just need to give name to our relationship in front of the whole world … I hope that day comes like tomorrow & you will be in my arms forever & ever & ever … I love you geet …

Geet – I too love you maan …

Maan & geet stay like that for some time … then maan bids gud night & maan dreamzs😆😉 to geet & goes back to his mansion …

They get married without any problem as per the date announced today in the wedding card … jan 10th …🥳

Congratulations … geetians …. Maaneetians … enjoy the wedding … don't forget to party ….

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Wooooooo yeyyyyyy x
Uhhh first to comment x
that is realy good, wow you write wonderfully,please if possible do continue, its great.

Originally posted by Ilovemsk

Awesome....

Originally posted by Ilovemsk

Wooooooo yeyyyyyy x
Uhhh first to comment x

thnks dear ...😊 ...

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

that is realy good, wow you write wonderfully,please if possible do continue, its great.

thnks kirti for liking it alot ... & thnks for ur wonderful compliments dear ... sure i will c ...
Originally posted by sharmake11

MESMERIZING PART

thnks dear ...
woow dis was wicked 
god u write well gud 😊