Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged

MaanEet OS - Maan's Dil ki Dhadkan Geet ...

Part 1:-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567704

Part 2- last part :-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567704&TPN=11

Part 1 :- 

Maan's eyes fell on a white saree which he saw while they were selecting bridal wear for geet ..... He picks up the saree quietly without geet noticing & gives it to the sales girl & asks her to pack it & requests her to attach a red rose & adds a luv note on the wrapped gift package  & asks them to deliver it to the address given below .... 

The sales girl delivers it to geet's outhouse address .... nakul gets a call from maan asking to collect the package & keep it on geet's bed ...

After selecting the bridal wear ... maan & geet come home ...

Maan dropping geet in her myka ...

maan - geet I have not forgotten the sharath  & u have to fulfill it by tonight ....

maan winks at geet ... geet blushes at the mention of the sharath & maan winking at her ... she lowers her eyes ...

maan - but first go & get ready .... we will be going out in a short while ...

geet - where maan ....

maan - u will know about it very soon ... but first get ready ...

geet - ok ...

maan - I will be back in 30 min then we will go out ... so jaldi geet .....

geet - ok I will be ready .... but will u leave or not ... bcoz I need to change ....

maan - ok I am going ... but fast ...

maan leaves ... geet then goes inside her room & finds that a package is lying on the bed with a red rose on it ... & a love note attached to the package ....

Maan's HeartHeartHeartHeartLOVEHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart note ...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

This saree is for my belovedHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart would be wife .... HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartgeetHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart ... who is my love HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart & life HeartHeartHeartHeart.... geet please wear this saree now ..... For our special date HeartHeartHeartHeart tonight HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Geet opening the saree box & checking out the saree .... geet blushing ...

geet - date ... so this is what he said that I will come to know about it very soon .... maan wanted to take me out on a date ... & wants me to wear this saree ...

Continuing Maan's HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartlove HeartHeartHeartHeartnote :-

geet as it is a very special dayHeartHeartHeartHeart for me HeartHeartHeartHeart.... as my loveHeartHeartHeartHeart said that she HeartHeartHeartHeartwill give me a special gift HeartHeartHeartHeartHearttoday  ... so I thought Y not we make this day HeartHeartHeartHeart or that moment HeartHeartHeartHearta very special one HeartHeartHeartHeart... so that we can cherish it for forever HeartHeartHeartHeart....

Geet was getting ready now .... For the date maan was going to take her tonight ... geet's almost ready ... geet wore the white saree that maan has gifted her ... as per maan's wishes ...

Maan's already In the room .... maan's also wearing white shirt & he did not button couple of his shirt's top buttons ... so that we can see the taviz lying on his chest ...

geet was in front of the mirror checking her self as she finished tying the saree ... maan was so eager to see her in the saree that he came before the 30 min time he gave to geet  ....

Maan is mesmerised by geet's beauty .... Maan saw her image in the  mirror ... geet too now saw his image next to her ... as she was standing in front of the mirror ... & he can also see her thick black shiny dark hair lying flat on her back ... which was covering her entire back & waist ... as she was wearing a backless blouse ... geet turns & faces maan ....

maan is so mesmerised by geet's beauty .... He is walking towards her as though he is in a trance ...

geet is blushing even more ... by the looks maan was giving her ... looks like he was gonna eat her tonightWinkLOL .... geet was feeling that her heart was beating even more faster at the sight of maan ... she again turns so that now again her back is facing maan ...

maan comes close to geet ... geet has her hands on her heart ... as though holding her heart ... will make any difference ... maan's presence behind her was enough for her to raise her heartbeats even more as his warm breath was falling on her neck ... & it was so obvious that her heart was now beating at a speed faster than before ...

Geet tries to go away from there but maan is quick for her ... he holds her pallu ... geet stops & places her hand on her shoulder on the pallu as she feels it was sliding off her ...

Maan holds her pallu and comes close to her ...

how is it Smile??????? do u like it or not ?????? let me know ?????? i am waiting for ur response .....

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 April 2011 at 5:26am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

ithakkarharikashiva25inlwgeetgeeta1803jyotiagarwalhemamaneemascokjn12sarah_zaishalethasanthoshDuttamann80neha1779ammyicycoolttt0011vinabenlakshmisalvadiitsallabtGURTIthekolgalshaz01MishtiShona...Roses123...shreya satishalu5123lailapnjbhakbhartifanMaankiMariamoptimismnonabebuKHUSHIASRMANEET_BABYsupriarealraul2307bono_jostnaKashish9687supernasahumaaneetfan123LadyArwenfatim30ruslanamaaneetfanaticpayal12princess.zoya-shahEscapisthemvbshivangi783dimpzzSakshiGargtrishapcharlie1950JULIELwhitepearlanshimanshisihukellz-Khush-heermeherbluedreamz953soni-zeeCutee999ixxuIlovemsk-maankimishti-Mg777sindu_gurtiuntamedtigresssldeepsnlm4wajiha-1krati5RB81Krishnaluv94-HJ--Veritaserum-HanishadeviAsh1991sanu3108drdee142vrsharmaesha143sptrnopunjabi.princes-DamnedDrooler-swetha10khwaishfan-karishma-monikasethpop77namita25-Priti11-sweet scorpiomitzi11nahtani88SofnaHansaNhinal_maaneet--aarthi----Ratna--saanjh11bharkhamillie_maaneet..shreyaa..-Mrinalini-bobby13rocksLoquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-misty85pickachu..CountingStarskirti_fijispvdnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-MaanEet-Maan's Dil Ki Dhadkan Geet -Pt2 on Pg11" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
WOW really AWESOME!!!
Hope the actual scene is like this as well

dewdropred

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
WOW really AWESOME hope the actual scene's like this as well

dewdropred

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

Loved it.

thnks dear ...

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaaranya

WOW really AWESOME hope the actual scene's like this as well

hope soSmile .... but i know it will not be like tht ... as geet is angry with maan ...Cry

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
simply amazing.. luved it..

dewdropred

trishap

Goldie

trishap

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
loved it