Mysteries of Bairi Piya !!!! (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

great presius  yeah wondering all the same things
Thanks yaar Big smile....... i know all mysteries we never knew answers 2  

well dv mom never had a name becouse it was never mentioned at all well that will remain myasteryApprove
Absolutely tru ClapClap ...... nameless thakurian ROFL....

and shobna well if this show got chance to continue i am sure we could see mor eof that shobna
I really do wish that happens

great analiysed
Thankssssss again Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Ok here r some more mysteries that again made me crazy in trying 2 find answers WackoWacko LOL

How on earth was Kamudi pregnant in literally a few days????????? Confused i mean im no expert but as much as i have studied it takes atleast 4 weeks b4 the mother realises hmmmmmm

Also at the end the little darling shown of Chandana........ was she her own or adopted ????

N y did Puneet take a U turn suddenly???????
coz when DV was all set 2 marry Amoli 4 the 3rd tym he was happily praising him n dressing him up like giving him the stole 4 kurta etc n even helped DV out when they caught Radhe when blackmailing AMoli 2 cum 4 wedding........ so all ov a sudden y did he becum ehsaan faramosh ??? Shocked.....................n if that was the case then he shud be thinkin of the property n being Malik frm the beginning.......... being the ideal nephew by standing by DV always then changing sides midway doesnt make sense 2 me Ermm

another 1 is did DV know Amoli n Radhe had consummated their marriage???? dunno.........

Where did Urmi disappear 2??? last tym we saw her she was going 2 meet DV in jail if u remember after seeing Ronnie aka DV wiv Amoli n then God only knows whether she did or jus decided 2 go bac home 2 mummy ROFL 

If u have any others write away...........n meanwhile ill see if i can remember any more blunders LOL

bahane

Vaishusudha Newbie
Vaishusudha
Vaishusudha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Ok here r some more mysteries that again made me crazy in trying 2 find answers WackoWacko LOL

How on earth was Kamudi pregnant in literally a few days????????? Confused i mean im no expert but as much as i have studied it takes atleast 4 weeks b4 the mother realises hmmmmmm

Exactly preci this question is rite.... yeah it takes 4 weeks atleast how come she can be preggy so soonROFL 
Also at the end the little darling shown of Chandana........ was she her own or adopted ????

No dear it is her own child it can't be an adopted child Big smile

coz when DV was all set 2 marry Amoli 4 the 3rd tym he was happily praising him n dressing him up like giving him the stole 4 kurta etc n even helped DV out when they caught Radhe when blackmailing AMoli 2 cum 4 wedding........ so all ov a sudden y did he becum ehsaan faramosh ??? Shocked.....................n if that was the case then he shud be thinkin of the property n being Malik frm the beginning.......... being the ideal nephew by standing by DV always then changing sides midway doesnt make sense 2 me Ermm

yeah even i was wonderfing how come but anyways some one should turn to villian rite so he became oneAngry........ It was all b'coz of property and he too wanted to be like thakur's

another 1 is did DV know Amoli n Radhe had consummated their marriage???? dunno.........

I don't think preci BTW who can tell this dear to anyone EmbarrassedWink 

Where did Urmi disappear 2??? last tym we saw her she was going 2 meet DV in jail if u remember after seeing Ronnie aka DV wiv Amoli n then God only knows whether she did or jus decided 2 go bac home 2 mummy ROFL 

yes your rite she completely vanished think she changed her mind not to go to meet Dv in the jail and later on also she spoke to mataji after DV-amoli wedding remember ???.....maybe decided to not to interfere hahahaha.....ROFL

If u have any others write away...........n meanwhile ill see if i can remember any more blunders LOL
And one more question..... in the last epi he finds her diary and takes out a rose, when did she get the rose from DV?????? i am still scratching my head. anyone knows about it???Big smileROFL
Savi.....

Edited by Vaishusudha - 23 December 2010 at 1:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaishusudha

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Exactly preci this question is rite.... yeah it takes 4 weeks atleast how come she can be preggy so soonROFL 

See thats wot i mean.......... thanks 4 confirming Savi Thumbs Up.......... there is no way an Earthling can becum preggy in a few days ConfusedROFL .......unless she was a Martian or sumtin LOLLOL or BT took the phrase "serial mein sab kuch chalta hain" a bit 2 seriously ROFLROFL or or or DV has some special powers WinkWink ROFLROFL

No dear it is her own child it can't be an adopted child Big smile

Thank ya Smile........ this was really bugging me wen i saw the epi

yeah even i was wonderfing how come but anyways some one should turn to villian rite so he became oneAngry........ It was all b'coz of property and he too wanted to be like thakur's

tru........I guess they were short of villians since DV's transformation LOLLOL..........i get y he hated his chachu like we both agree 4 property n wanted 2 be worshipped like thakur AngryAngry.......... but then he shud have been like that frm the start of the show......... n not shown 2 be his uncle's favourite n partner in crime Confused  n then i repeat myself making him switch sides midway really doesnt make sense ConfusedConfused wot eva happened 2 chararcter development ?????Thumbs Down

I don't think preci BTW who can tell this dear to anyone EmbarrassedWink 
I was thinkin the same Thumbs Up that he doesnt know but wasnt sure ......... poor guy  had no idea that his servant beat him in this.....n maybe thats y he was sooooo happy in the last epi wen Amoli finally became his thinking im number 1 Embarrassed............. n yea tru not sumtin u can tell easily 2 sum1 esp wen that person is DV Wink...........

but look at the irony of the situation Amoli n Radhe becum 1 in a tabela/barn which is named Kelkar Farm ROFLROFL.......... i wonder who came up wiv that idea Wink.......... thats another mystery altogether 4 us 2 solve  ROFL ROFL

yes your rite she completely vanished think she changed her mind not to go to meet Dv in the jail and later on also she spoke to mataji after DV-amoli wedding remember ???.....maybe decided to not to interfere hahahaha.....ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL Superb Clap....... ya perhaps thought yaha meri daal nahin gal ne wali ROFLROFL so lets not bother LOLLOL........ oh yea i remember she spoke 2 maataji ...... about Amoli's mu dikhai rite?? that was so stupid of DV's mom though wots the point in telling Urmi Silly........ jus gonna make her feel worse Cry.... 

And one more question..... in the last epi he finds her diary and takes out a rose, when did she get the rose from DV?????? i am still scratching my head. anyone knows about it???Big smileROFL

Hmmmm interesting indeed ROFL........ my guess is that the flower was the 1 DV gave 2 her on her mu dikhai after marying Radhe...... the 1 he says ur mum (Suman)  gave....... n she probably knew that my hubby will never giv me a rose so lets treasure this 1 given by thakur saab LOLLOL n maybe she even knew that DV is her tru hubby in every way n 1 day or another we shall be 2gether EmbarrassedLOLLOL........wot a chalu woman ShockedROFL  1st plays hard 2 get then keeps roses given by DV

Thanks a lot 4 helping me solve these mysteries ClapClap we BPians shall dig out all mysteries n solve them thread by thread LOLLOL

Savi.....
Savi darling Big smile....... initially i was thinking who is vaishusudha ConfusedConfused n was gonna ask but as soon as i saw preci written i knew it had 2 be u Hug..... hmm nice new id.... wots the occasion though Wink

bahaneSavitha0101

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

dear pri
thanks for your interesting postWink
StarStarStarquestions????????????

but i D'oh??????

Savitha0101PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear pri
thanks for your interesting postWink
My pleasure buddy Tongue

StarStarStarquestions????????????

Thanks so much .......these questions have really made me bang my head against all walls in my house that i nearly fainted ConfusedConfusedROFL......... really bugged me......  each tym im thinking huh how?, why?,where? n who ???? ConfusedConfusedConfused so i thought of sharing them thinking that im sure u all must be wondering the same n they must have driven u all up the wall in trying 2 figure it all out ConfusedROFL 

n also its a bit of fun aint it Wink ROFL our own thories n guesses hmmmmm we shud be hired by BT as writers n dialogue writers or any creative post wot say??  ROFLROFL 

but i D'oh??????
Hey not 2 worry my friend ......mind u i thought this post wud be right up ur alley "Miss Why" Wink.......jus kidding LOL........  but did u get any answers 2 any questions that were driving u nuts ??? i certainly did Big smileLOL.... n thoroughly enjoyed this autopsy of Bairi Piya ROFL.... n if i can think of more ill write them n if u have any burning mysteries do so as well Tongue.......

Savitha0101

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index