Other Shows

Mysteries of Bairi Piya !!!!

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Helloooooo

Was getting bored Sleepy so thought of posting this Embarrassed

I think BP was quite mysterious in certain aspects............... n  here r some mysteries that i think made me bang my head so much against the wall i nearly passed out LOLLOL ROFL  but alas no 1 (read CVs LOL) could answer my questions ROFL

So here is my list but not in any definite order Tongue n if u think of more write away !!!!!!

1st n foremost ..... how did Amoli run away frm the haveli after marrying Radhe when DV was all ecstatic 4 his apparent wedding night???????????? Confused Did she becum bat-woman or spider-woman ShockedShocked........ no idea Ouch  

n here is 1 that really killed my brain cells Confused ROFL......... did DV's mom ever have a name ?????? ROFLROFL  n if she did ShockedShocked wot was it????? Dv's mom??

y was DV adamant that Amoli was his wife when it was Radhe who techinically got married 2 her???????  His "maine shaadi ki hain (i have married) line 2 his mum was nerve racking not only 4 his mum but also 4 us ROFL 

Ok on a more serious note LOL how was Dv n Urmi's relation b4 Amoli????......... same as it was afta Amoli???????? No love at all......... were they ever a proper couple?????? hmmmm

Also wot eva happened 2 Shobna??????? she jus vanished...... did she have a baby boy or girl??? did DV have a neice or nephew ConfusedConfused

I have some more but gotta go at the mo Embarrassed

Pri

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneuxghya

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
good 1Thumbs Up,thx to creatives some things wer left as mysteries otherwise we wud be short ov mysteries to discuss onLOLBTW how come radhe was alive even after getting a bullet on chest and also he seem to die at spot thenConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahanePreciousPri

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
great presius  yeah wondering all the same things well dv mom never had a name becouse it was never mentioned at all well that will remain myasteryApprove

and shobna well if this show got chance to continue i am sure we could see mor eof that shobna

great analiysed

bahanePreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

good 1Thumbs Up,thx to creatives some things wer left as mysteries otherwise we wud be short ov mysteries to discuss onLOLBTW how come radhe was alive even after getting a bullet on chest and also he seem to die at spot thenConfused

Nice question sobia ClapClap yeah when he was shot on his chest then how come alive hahahaha.......that is Ekta my dear LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahanePreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Helloooooo

I think BP was quite mysterious in certain aspects............... n  here r some mysteries that i think made me bang my head so much against the wall i nearly passed out LOLLOL ROFL  but alas no 1 (read CVs LOL) could answer my questions ROFL

So here is my list but not in any definite order Tongue n if u think of more write away !!!!!!

1st n foremost ..... how did Amoli run away frm the haveli after marrying Radhe when DV was all ecstatic 4 his apparent wedding night???????????? Confused Did she becum bat-woman or spider-woman ShockedShocked........ no idea Ouch 

She might have taken something that she could vanish so easily though there was a tight security outside the haveli ROFLLOL

n here is 1 that really killed my brain cells Confused ROFL......... did DV's mom ever have a name ?????? ROFLROFL  n if she did ShockedShocked wot was it????? Dv's mom??

No idea preci but always she was called Badi thakurain, even i use to wonder what her name was   Tongue

y was DV adamant that Amoli was his wife when it was Radhe who techinically got married 2 her???????  His "maine shaadi ki hain (i have married) line 2 his mum was nerve racking not only 4 his mum but also 4 us ROFL

hahahahahah...........still thinking
Day Dreaming

Ok on a more serious note LOL how was Dv n Urmi's relation b4 Amoli????......... same as it was afta Amoli???????? No love at all......... were they ever a proper couple?????? hmmmm

I feel the realtion wa the same as it was after amoli i think...
Tongue

Also wot eva happened 2 Shobna??????? she jus vanished...... did she have a baby boy or girl??? did DV have a neice or nephew ConfusedConfused

Yes she totally vanished from the show, and she might have got a baby girl i mean DV's niece Big smile

I am waiting for more Preci  thnk you for this dear
  Thank You

Pri

bahanePreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Nice question sobia ClapClap yeah when he was shot on his chest then how come alive hahahaha.......that is Ekta my dear LOL

yaar i was thinking she might spare us from such blooper but no she stuck to her basicsAngry

Edited by swfer - 21 December 2010 at 3:45am

bahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Helloooooo

She might have taken something that she could vanish so easily though there was a tight security outside the haveli ROFLLOL

Aaaaaaah yes............ u mean like Mr India ban gayi ROFL oopsy i mean Mrs India ROFL.ROFL....... got a watch gadget n then VOILA Amoli gayab ......... 2 gud Savitha .ClapClap.........y didnt i think of that LOLLOL

No idea preci but always she was called Badi thakurain, even i use to wonder what her name was   Tongue
Exactly Thumbs Up wot the heck was her name ConfusedConfusedConfused........ yea only badi thakurain ???? hmmmmmm a real mystery this 1 LOLLOL

hahahahahah...........still thinking
Day Dreaming
Me 2 Day Dreaming LOL ......

I feel the realtion wa the same as it was after amoli i think...
Tongue
Awwwwww that means DV was never totally happy wiv Urmi n they were never a happy married couple OuchCryCry........ that is sad n bad LOL......

Yes she totally vanished from the show, and she might have got a baby girl i mean DV's niece Big smile
Hope she cums bac in BP 2 though Tongue....... yep cud definitely be a baby girl....... congratz Shobna Dancing 

I am waiting for more Preci  thnk you for this dear
  Thank You
I will write some more........ sorry jus a bit of time plzzz EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......... n no worries hun .........love love love ur emoticon Big smileBig smile

Pri

bahaneSavitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

good 1Thumbs Up
Thanks Big smile

,thx to creatives some things wer left as mysteries otherwise we wud be short ov mysteries to discuss onLOL
Aah yes soooooooo tru ClapClap .......silly me SillyLOLLOL

BTW how come radhe was alive even after getting a bullet on chest and also he seem to die at spot thenConfused
That is 1 big mystery........ did he not feel sum1 taking him out n throwing in2 cliffs ShockedShocked how did he survive ConfusedConfused but as Savitha said in EKta land n Soapland all is possible LOLLOL

bahaneSavitha0101

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index