India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KISS IS THE KEY WORD

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
KISS ME Wink- and I love this wee bit more romance in the offing - And I truly hope Geet keeps her wordWink

Her shock over her own word to be kissed was matched only by her embarrassment at not having deciperhed the determination of Maan Singh Khurana himself.  Her hasty emotions caused her to overlook simplistic games MSK would play with her.  And today the kissEmbarrassed - lets see how she fulfills that, rather MSKs firmness and not giving in to denials.
Clap
I am totally bewildered at the way the CVs create this aura of blacks, whites, and other subtle colors.  The leads are totally dressed down, no extravagance in looks, no ruthless image building accessories - the lead couple rendezvous with simplicity.  Perhaps thats what brings the best in Maan and Geet.  Being told their stunning inherent looks and their creative ventures in acting would bring fans swooning, and they have taken on the challenge.

Rubber bands come in differnt sizes and different colors and different shapes, but they all work onthe same principle: they must be stretched to be effective.  Like rubber bands, their personalities, talents and gifts are different; but not effective unless they are stretched.  GC and DD are truly and historically the best in telly.  One of the most common mistakes, and one of the costliest, is thinking success is due to some genius, some magic something or other one does not possess. Success is infact stretching to the challenges before them.  And NISSAR has made sure our lovely pair takes up this challenge.  Failure is not taking up this challenge. 

KUDOS to this GC and DD.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top