India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

time to make abhay jealous

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Guys az we jst came to know that Danish iz going to be exposed ,pia and her frends  ar going to patch up in cmng story track…………… and pia kabir might also  patch up I guess so becoze kabir would also be embarrassed what he did with pia

I don't know bt I have strng feeling that kabir may again ask pia that can they be couple again……..and pia may say yes ……….becoze even she wants to stay away frm abhay,, or  to make abhay feel jealous she may say yes (becoze even  abhay iz also involving with other girls too) …..  and seeing pia/kabir together abhay may feel jealous ……….and who knows he may confess hiz love

well this iz jst a prediction of mine……………..hope u all understood my point , all I jst wanna say iz I want kabir pia together so that abhay feels jealous………and confess hiz love………. I

But if pia kabir be 1 who knowz  abhay may be happy……that pia iz away frm him or if abhay realisez that he loves her hw will he cm in between kabir and pia

Guys do share ur views…….i m getting mad by thinking wht will happen next…..hope I m not sounding stupid

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaggyscoobyGaya3Deviluvkasu

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
kabir ne kya gunah kiya he

uske kandhe pe bandook rakh ke kyu nisaana lagana

but kabir has already siad ki i know u dont lov me

isliye sayad couple wala track na aaye

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
This wont be a good track.
Kabir will realize his mistake soon but you know why was all this drama done for.Because to break KaPi bf-gf relationship and the story can move further with Abhiya.
And I love KaPi but just as friends not as a couple.They never suited as a couple.
So making them again a couple would be a bad idea.
Maybe , the creatives thought some other storyline as I think they are going to show KaPi friends the old janauble way they were.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasusab2778Befikre

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Piya n kabir can b friends but I dont think they will b GF BF bcoz both know something is there between Abhiya
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
it might be possible that kabir tries again to win over pia, but as per the current promo, i think pia will very soon come to know that Abhay is a vampire or whatever he is. So Ka Pi is not possible as of now.
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged

I guess after knowing the truth, kabir n pia 'll again become frnds.. but pia now knows tht her heart beats for abhya only! n again playing wd kabir's feelings just to make abhay jealous isnt a gud idea..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index