India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Arpita's Avdeshji (Page 2)

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
wow...di...u told it all so beautifully :) :)
all i'm now waiting for is is to see the further journey of Avita through thick n thin...through all emotions..in all circumstances!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

wow...di...u told it all so beautifully :) :)
all i'm now waiting for is is to see the further journey of Avita through thick n thin...through all emotions..in all circumstances!!
Exactly ..What I want to see is how Avi supports Arpita after she shoots RV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hi Laxmi,Smile

found it!...and it was yesterday so I'm not that behind.LOL....I love your post and agree with you.

Arpita has matured from the young girl with eyes full of dreams. She is now facing her reality and off course we know there are many things she wants to change, if she could. But instead of sinking into gloom or being sulky or even arguing with her husband, she is determined to show him the need to change with her own brand off love.She is constantly showering him with love and affection, her every gesture, word and look all emoting her love and her need to be a part of his life.

Avdesh for his part (typical man) once having bought Arpita home is taking her for granted. He doesn't have anyone to tell him or show him that it is hard for a girl to leave her parents and come to her husbands and settle down...without the added knowledge that he is a gunda and involved in life and death matters. So he thinks everything is fine and dandy, until Arpita shows otherwise...so we get to see him angry and hurt, with some sulking added on top of it LOLLOL...But Arpita was made of sterner stuff and more importantly her love was all to her...so she never gave up. In the face of his anger, she looked back with love, love and more love and he was helpless!

Now we will see their bonding, the ties between them getting so strong that it would not sever so easily and not without some pain. Truly, their love is a miracle and both know it and treat is as such....hopefully, we will also get to see more of Arpita bossing AvdeshLOLLOL they both seem to love it as much as we do!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Laxmi,Smile

found it!...and it was yesterday so I'm not that behind.LOL....I love your post and agree with you.

Arpita has matured from the young girl with eyes full of dreams. She is now facing her reality and off course we know there are many things she wants to change, if she could. But instead of sinking into gloom or being sulky or even arguing with her husband, she is determined to show him the need to change with her own brand off love.She is constantly showering him with love and affection, her every gesture, word and look all emoting her love and her need to be a part of his life.

Avdesh for his part (typical man) once having bought Arpita home is taking her for granted. He doesn't have anyone to tell him or show him that it is hard for a girl to leave her parents and come to her husbands and settle down...without the added knowledge that he is a gunda and involved in life and death matters. So he thinks everything is fine and dandy, until Arpita shows otherwise...so we get to see him angry and hurt, with some sulking added on top of it LOLLOL...But Arpita was made of sterner stuff and more importantly her love was all to her...so she never gave up. In the face of his anger, she looked back with love, love and more love and he was helpless!

Now we will see their bonding, the ties between them getting so strong that it would not sever so easily and not without some pain. Truly, their love is a miracle and both know it and treat is as such....hopefully, we will also get to see more of Arpita bossing AvdeshLOLLOL they both seem to love it as much as we do!
Love the way u have written...I love the way their romance is blossoming after the initial hiccups..Looking forward to seeing more of the husband wife stuff!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Laxmi and Dreamy..

well summed up!!!

its exactly wht v all are thinking!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

thnk you laxmi....
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I loved how considerate Avdesh was with Arpi yesterday...Now let'a see where it goes from here...
purnahegde Newbie
purnahegde
purnahegde

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
very well said
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
the way Avdheshji handled Arpita after the shoot and the way he handles the entire situation is superbly done, the way Avdheshji handle when Arpita was in shock and the way he handle her with care and holds her in his arms really need a clap.................I didnot expect so much from him.......he proved he can go to any extent for Arpita and the best thing was when he shouted at bhouji, bhouji remain shocked to see this attitude of Avdheshji, now she will also get to understand what Avdheshji can do for Arpita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index