Gunahon Ka Devta

Arpita's Avdeshji

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have been wanting to put down a few of my thoughts from the last 2 episodes but have not been ale to do so earlier.So here goes....

I like the new Avdesh & Arpita..Infact I love them. Let me start with Arpita,She treats the husband like a child,caresses him,hugs him ,touches him,chides him ,scolds him  and makes him feel like a king going by his reactions!!! I love the way she gently bossees over him  (Avi's reaction to it was so cute) and I loved the passionate scene between them( I thought Ashish & Tanvi handled it beautifully). She is the perfect  wife,gentle yet assertive,submissive yet strong,loving beyond doubt puts her husband above everyone & anyone.And her husband is loving it all, Isn't he?

Avdesh appreciates all the effort,doesnot think before apologising and is willing to spell out his feelings for her but the pratigya is holding him back..but for how long??? He made his intentions clear when he held her hand and hugged her passionately.. Will he be able to hold himself back for long?? Does not look like it!! His anger seems to melt away when Arpita speaks and boy did he enjoy all the wifely bossiing!!! I love it when Avi "Bhaiyaji " to the rest of the world And such a macho character is so gentle and soft with his Arpita..And the emotional journey husband and wife have made has been a pleasure to watch!!!

Looking forward to Avdesh & Arpita's wonerful journey....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yoohoo...................first one to comment😛

Laxmi👏👏👏...so well said...........Avi and Arpita are really the "real" couple among so many of the other TV jodis. Their life and love is fraught with such extraordinary danger, yet their interaction is so simple and everyday.............as you said: a loving wife who bosses and loves her husband by turn, the bossiness stemming out of intense concern for his well-being and a husband who laps all the love and attention eagerly and who on his part, showers his love with soft, simple words and adoring  expressions. Their verbal and non-verbal communication is just so heart-warming😊

Thanks for the wonderful post😃

Looking forward to more such posts from you😊

Vista

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey girlks do take part in dotw thing which prash put up

i dont need to say words here lakshmi vista has answered perfectly well
komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well said laxmi

AVITA is tru couple of TV

talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vista90pro

Yoohoo...................first one to comment😛

Laxmi👏👏👏...so well said...........Avi and Arpita are really the "real" couple among so many of the other TV jodis. Their life and love is fraught with such extraordinary danger, yet their interaction is so simple and everyday.............as you said: a loving wife who bosses and loves her husband by turn, the bossiness stemming out of intense concern for his well-being and a husband who laps all the love and attention eagerly and who on his part, showers his love with soft, simple words and adoring  expressions. Their verbal and non-verbal communication is just so heart-warming😊

Thanks for the wonderful post😃

Aren't we enjoying this couple..Like you so rightly put it a husband and wife caught up in such a precarious situation   but so much in love it is heart warming....
Looking forward to more such posts from you😊

Vista

yoga23priya thumbnail
Thanks you....Laxmi di...very well written......
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u said exactly what I feel for them......................Arpita is such a lovely and caring wife always ready to help her husband and on the other side Avdheshji seems very guilty not to give enough regards to his wife.............this is what a relationship is all about...............a marital relationship where one is always ready to help and reach out to the other one in case of need..................I like that part when Avdheshji said that Arpita is only undergoing of hardships when she entered the haveli but Arpita handled his emotion very well..................one thing u rightly said Laxmi is that Avdheshji cannot keep his promose for long becoz whenever Arpita makes him calm and statred making him understand his eyes speaks a lot and he becomes a total different person, so it will be Arpita who will change him but that will take time
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

u said exactly what I feel for them......................Arpita is such a lovely and caring wife always ready to help her husband and on the other side Avdheshji seems very guilty not to give enough regards to his wife.............this is what a relationship is all about...............a marital relationship where one is always ready to help and reach out to the other one in case of need..................I like that part when Avdheshji said that Arpita is only undergoing of hardships when she entered the haveli but Arpita handled his emotion very well..................one thing u rightly said Laxmi is that Avdheshji cannot keep his promose for long becoz whenever Arpita makes him calm and statred making him understand his eyes speaks a lot and he becomes a total different person, so it will be Arpita who will change him but that will take time

Really looking forward to how Avdesh handles it when Arpita shoots Ranvijay for his sake...
-sia- thumbnail
wow...di...u told it all so beautifully :) :)
all i'm now waiting for is is to see the further journey of Avita through thick n thin...through all emotions..in all circumstances!!
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

wow...di...u told it all so beautifully :) :)

all i'm now waiting for is is to see the further journey of Avita through thick n thin...through all emotions..in all circumstances!!

Exactly ..What I want to see is how Avi supports Arpita after she shoots RV