Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

//\\...DOTW:Arjun & Arohi...\\// (Page 2)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Nice Topic  Shibz Clap Let's Start Wink

Do you like the changes in them? Yes I  Like The Change Between Them Because Their Feelings Are Being More Strong Day By Day Day Dreaming Its A Good Thing Coz Both Have Reach Another Step In Their Love Story
 Embarrassed

How much have they changed?  They Have Changed A Loot For Me Smile Especially Arjun Coz He Has Realise The Important Of Arohi In His Life And Can Do Anything For Her Embarrassed His Love Is So Deep And I Love That Big smile And After Many Rejections Of Arohi He Don't Her Go .Arohi Is Very Strong Now And Just Because Of Arjun Embarrassed And She Thinks About Her Family A Lot .Its A Similarity With Arjun Coz He Also Really Care About His Family 

Can u sketch the character grow-th so far?both Are Two Growing Lovers Made For Each Other Day Dreaming (........)

What in them do u want to see unchanged forever? Just Want To See Arohi Always Talking And Running Everywhere LOL Love the Bubbly And Cute AROHI .Don't Change My Cutie Pie Wink
And Love The Caring Arjun When He Takes Care Of Arohi Full Night Embarrassed And When He Makes A Cute Smile **FAINTSSilly
The Way He Is So Possesif Toward Her Makes Me Uff Day Dreaming

What more are you expecting out of them?Also Want Them To Confess Their Love EmbarrassedWant Them To Exeed All The Limits And Speak Up For Each Other  Star Just Want To See Passionate Scenes Between them 

Sorry COZ I Know My Ans Are Not Good At All Ouch

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 23 December 2010 at 3:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Shibzzzzzz awesome start :)
and i have to be the next one to do DOTW? LOL hahah i am gonna have to start thinking about it from now

i have absolutely nothing in my head right now about this and it is 3:30am LOL i can surely come up with something really dumb but we'll leave that for the thread LOLLOL

will be back when im free tomorrow, hopefully!

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@Miss Paakhi...lovely post...:D

@Pooja: i know my topic is also bakwas..so see ppl aint discussinLOL
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
@Shibz - sigghhh thats cuz its KMH forum, rarely do we get to see a topic with alot of hits LOL
your topic is really good!! now i am thinking what am i gonna do for next week LOLLOL damn i knew i should have taken up GOTW LOL DOTW is hard

shibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

@Miss Paakhi...lovely post...:D

@Pooja: i know my topic is also bakwas..so see ppl aint discussinLOL

Thaank yoou very much shibzHug

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

@Shibz - sigghhh thats cuz its KMH forum, rarely do we get to see a topic with alot of hits LOL
your topic is really good!! now i am thinking what am i gonna do for next week LOLLOL damn i knew i should have taken up GOTW LOL DOTW is hard
he he...take up GOTW nxt timeTongue..even i m doin that...LOL
ayushi.piya Senior Member
ayushi.piya
ayushi.piya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
they r so much changed in the love they have for each other
i like  new and changed arjun and arohi  they both r the best couple

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index