//\\...DOTW:Arjun & Arohi...\\//

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

D
iscussion of The Week

Hey everyone...welcome to the KMH's DOTW..
hope you're ready๐Ÿ˜‰

"Love changes people unbelievably.." so don't we see how much this love has changed Arjun & Arohi from the ppl they used to be..

Do you like the changes in them?
How much have they changed?
Can u sketch the character grow-th so far?
What in them do u want to see unchanged forever?
What more are you expecting out of them?

will be looking forward to your answers guyz..:)

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice DOTW Shibz๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ So true, that love changes a person drastically! Even though I haven't fallen in love yet to know how that change feels, I can see it happening to Arjun and Arohi.

Do you like the changes in them? Yes, of course I like the change in both of  them. They have both changed positively where now they fear for each other more then themselves๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
How much have they changed? Arjun, for sure has changed drastically with his character. Love has made him realize how beautiful life can be and to appreciate it. I think Arohi has started to take life more seriously. And I can say that it has definetly made her stronger!
Can u sketch the character grow-th so far? Arjun has grown a lot. He was shown as 'pathar dil' but now he definetly has a heart and loves innocently. More importantly though, is that he needs love๐Ÿ˜ญ.  Arohi...well I don't know. Maybe someone else can give a better a sketch of her character groW*H.
What in them do u want to see unchanged forever? I want Arohi to continue to be the same chirpy and bubbly girl that she was. That's the reason why Arjun was fond of her...she had life in her. I am hoping that this is just a phase because she's very hurt right now๐Ÿ˜ญ
What more are you expecting out of them? I am expecting a proper confession from both of them..When Arohi confessed that she loved him, it was kind of all rushed. Arjun hasn't really been able to express his feelings either.

I obviously didn't give good answers....๐Ÿคข I'll be waiting for others to answer
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes...!!  i am loving it.๐Ÿ˜‰
Aloot esp arjun.. He is smiling now๐Ÿ˜†
ab us ka dil naram hogaya hai pheley b tha par wo show nae karna chahta tha... or ab wo apne liye jeena chahata hai.....
.....................................................................................
Hmmm arhoi to b the same chulbuli and ofcorce their Love๐Ÿ˜ณ
.................................................................................
Hmmmm lot of love... Bus pyar pyar pyar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
hey Thanx sarzy...:)
loved reading your answers...hmm...Arohi...is seein pain now that she had neva seen in life...so she is definitely growing..๐Ÿ˜‰ she has the seriousness now...but i m looking forward to the bubbly Aro bac..m sure wen she realizes dat Arjun neva betrayed her..she will come to her normal form...jus waitin for her to smile again..actually waitin for Arjun to bring bac her smile... on the other hand..i think Arjun will b a completely changed personality...

dis distress will only help Aro to understand life better...to come out as a mature person..m looking forward to a very strong Aro who will stand by her love no matter wat...after all Arjun deserves it..๐Ÿ˜
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow shibz awesome topic :)) dont have anything in head right now :( so will edit later :)) but i loved the topic :D

one thing i wont like changed in arohi is her innocence and chirpiness.and in Arjun it wud be, i wud want everything to reamain same just new additions :)
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shibz the Arohi part i willhave the same answer as my post fikkar not mohabbatians

like ur post wil edit soon
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love changes people unbelievably.." so don't we see how much this love has changed Arjun & Arohi from the ppl they used to be..
''Right Shib,it has shown that love this time does not need to take years to understand that this feel of secured,trust,happy and just be with the person can be felt within seconds,within days,within friction of time,like blink of eyes. Then there is the theme of the string of fate interacting in a way that the characters are beyond their own control and they are puppets of the fate. In that respect,even within friction of seconds,there is a change in them.''
'''The intensity of love is such that there may be a swap in character,in the sense,like the lovers swap in the way of living life -  this is part of their groW*H in their 'personal development.' Love is a journey and in a journey,changes are bound to happen! They are both in the journey of self-transformation and respected the way that changes are shown in the characters!''
'The thing is their feelings have named as love very quickly and they have to  go the through field of the real meaning of love,to what extent are they holding or are they letting go. At times,letting go is a way  of holding someone and at times it is love but then this letting go concept as love is within long time span while if it is forgotten within days,it mean it was only strongly attracted and it was only good company like a dream. So in this test of love,they are firstly putting into action what they have felt to learn in their self journey and to what extent they will withstand. As in love,storms and blast of laughters are welcome with the same attitude and strength. Their power of love is still holding like it is showing Arjun as a selfless lover and Arohi is numb for the moment as she is not able to define what she is feeling and she is not having the warmth and support she is looking to hear her heart out.''
'''defo on my side''
Arjun:a seized bud who is now being watered and grows into a flower
Arohi: A flower who is spreading fragrance everywhere but it was not blossomed completely and she is now blossomed completely,when once she has experienced something more than 'shield of family' and 'pain'
Kudos to Arjuhi as lovers!
'I will hardly gulp to see Arjun as a vindictive character! He is a mature and calm character and the groW*H in his character will stick to it.'
'O Arohi,enough of sulkiness now,come back to your chirpiness๐Ÿ˜†'
'Out of Arjuhi - only the same themes of KMH shown in a different way- the way this love is going to transgress to a step beyond the rule of society,the purity and power of this passionate love story that will fight in the future with the whole world but not leave each side...Ok I don't want them to die though๐Ÿ˜† Fight until family feud is vanished- die ke sewa,bacha is a good option๐Ÿ˜†'
will be looking forward to your answers guyz..:)
I have done shibz,check it and rate and comment it๐Ÿ˜‰

shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranii

in Arjun it wud be, i wud want everything to reamain same just new additions :)

awe..Pranii...i also would want teh same...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

@Eshu: yea agree...n i dun want Arjun to b faking his love for Aro in the name of revenge..i soo hope they keep dis plot aside n the revenge he meant is sumthin els๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nice Topic  Shibz ๐Ÿ‘ Let's Start ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do you like the changes in them? Yes I  Like The Change Between Them Because Their Feelings Are Being More Strong Day By Day ๐Ÿ˜ Its A Good Thing Coz Both Have Reach Another Step In Their Love Story
 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How much have they changed?  They Have Changed A Loot For Me ๐Ÿ˜Š Especially Arjun Coz He Has Realise The Important Of Arohi In His Life And Can Do Anything For Her ๐Ÿ˜ณ His Love Is So Deep And I Love That ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And After Many Rejections Of Arohi He Don't Her Go .Arohi Is Very Strong Now And Just Because Of Arjun ๐Ÿ˜ณ And She Thinks About Her Family A Lot .Its A Similarity With Arjun Coz He Also Really Care About His Family 

Can u sketch the character grow-th so far?both Are Two Growing Lovers Made For Each Other ๐Ÿ˜ (........)

What in them do u want to see unchanged forever? Just Want To See Arohi Always Talking And Running Everywhere ๐Ÿ˜† Love the Bubbly And Cute AROHI .Don't Change My Cutie Pie ๐Ÿ˜‰
And Love The Caring Arjun When He Takes Care Of Arohi Full Night ๐Ÿ˜ณ And When He Makes A Cute Smile **FAINTS๐Ÿคช
The Way He Is So Possesif Toward Her Makes Me Uff ๐Ÿ˜

What more are you expecting out of them?Also Want Them To Confess Their Love ๐Ÿ˜ณWant Them To Exeed All The Limits And Speak Up For Each Other  โญ๏ธ Just Want To See Passionate Scenes Between them 

Sorry COZ I Know My Ans Are Not Good At All 

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shibzzzzzz awesome start :)
and i have to be the next one to do DOTW? ๐Ÿ˜† hahah i am gonna have to start thinking about it from now

i have absolutely nothing in my head right now about this and it is 3:30am ๐Ÿ˜† i can surely come up with something really dumb but we'll leave that for the thread ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

will be back when im free tomorrow, hopefully!