suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by Ambrosia

Lord.
Elesh was so much better than Dhawal!

I guess it'll be entertaining to watch choti kagdi living a middle class lifestyle with Dhawal and Urmila..I bet Urmi will be eager to make Kinjal do all the mundane chores of the houseLOL

who says that they are going to live with urmi, dhawal will become ghar jamai, they are not going to mumbai because kinjal is not leaving the show and dhawals business is a flop, as much as kokila is angry with kinjal she is still her daughter n to send her to urmi house i dont think so, kokila knows urmi tooo well.

Where did you read this or is this your prediction?
I didn't mean Kinjal will leave the show..I just assumed they will show her in Urmi's place correspondingly to Modi's. But I guess your prediction makes sense..
its obvious the whole  serial is based at mm, where kinjal lives the life of luxury  and then to go to  live with urmi thats not going to happen,  also dhawal intentions good as they may be he also has a agenda to live in luxury (best of best )LOL we have been predicting this  for a long time now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

siddiqua Senior Member
siddiqua
siddiqua

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
oh nooooooooooooooooo.....................wat the hell are they doing........................surely this will stop the show

-tellyaddict-suk19

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Ok let her marry dhawal or watever..But i dont understand so ther'sognna be more of U,R,Kinjal,Cartoon Dhawal and koki...Gopi leaves house...so we r never going to Gohem in this serial in future i suppose...Alrdy the TRP's are low...I hope they stop this serial if they r not gonna do anything with  the so called leads...

-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Ok let her marry dhawal or watever..But i dont understand so ther'sognna be more of U,R,Kinjal,Cartoon Dhawal and koki...Gopi leaves house...so we r never going to Gohem in this serial in future i suppose...Alrdy the TRP's are low...I hope they stop this serial if they r not gonna do anything with  the so called leads...
the trps are low because we have had enough you want to p$$$ off fans then go right ahead.  we have enjoyed the show due to its religious aspect and gopi  but evil winning over good all the time hell no and plus fed up of cvs throwing us a bone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evad-tellyaddict-.Verity.

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I just predicted the same Dhaval will end up marrying kinjal. Since they show many scenes betwenn kinjal and Dhawal. Now Kinjal will understand value of Elesh and his family. and cost for losing them. anyways I think they will show kinjal and dhawal as a  couple for only few weeks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I bet kinjal will turn completely bitter after marrying dhawal.. she will never stop making Gopi's life hell.. Poor Gopi.. She really has to leave mental mansion for our sanity if not hers.... Nahi to hum sab pagal hojayenge..

-tellyaddict-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Is Kinjal really pregnant?

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Is Kinjal really pregnant?

m asking the same question from myself...still in doubt....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index