suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=367835

it shows about pre cap from last week but a insight into this, the family will try and get kinjal married to umang but its not going to happen instead she will be marrying dhawal
CVs we predicted this when Gopi first mentioned his name

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh no...Wat nonsense...So Gopi has to get out of MM...Why is everyone's life being spoiled in this serial???😡
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha,,,,we were right....
Kinjal and Dhawal......finally lol....comedy and tragedy for Kinjal
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Oh no...Wat nonsense...So Gopi has to get out of MM...Why is everyone's life being spoiled in this serial???😡

Now i dont care anymore i want Gopi out.. she needs to leave and get away from this mad family..
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hahaha,,,,we were right....
Kinjal and Dhawal......finally lol....comedy and tragedy for Kinjal

Sadhli  comedy and tragedy😆
How is cvs going to justify dhawal and kinjal staying at mm, firstly no way kinjal going to let him stay in her bedroom,  guest bedroom Aham, maybe  Aham and dhawal sharing room together ( i told you they were going the dostana way)🤣, hence the Aham and dhawal interaction, Aham running back to Gopi😆
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lord.
Elesh was so much better than Dhawal!

I guess it'll be entertaining to watch choti kagdi living a middle class lifestyle with Dhawal and Urmila..I bet Urmi will be eager to make Kinjal do all the mundane chores of the house😆

suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Lord.
Elesh was so much better than Dhawal!

I guess it'll be entertaining to watch choti kagdi living a middle class lifestyle with Dhawal and Urmila..I bet Urmi will be eager to make Kinjal do all the mundane chores of the house😆

who says that they are going to live with urmi, dhawal will become ghar jamai, they are not going to mumbai because kinjal is not leaving the show and dhawals business is a flop, as much as kokila is angry with kinjal she is still her daughter n to send her to urmi house i dont think so, kokila knows urmi tooo well.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

who says that they are going to live with urmi, dhawal will become ghar jamai, they are not going to mumbai because kinjal is not leaving the show and dhawals business is a flop, as much as kokila is angry with kinjal she is still her daughter n to send her to urmi house i dont think so, kokila knows urmi tooo well.

Where did you read this or is this your prediction?
I didn't mean Kinjal will leave the show..I just assumed they will show her in Urmi's place correspondingly to Modi's. But I guess your prediction makes sense..
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Where did you read this or is this your prediction?
I didn't mean Kinjal will leave the show..I just assumed they will show her in Urmi's place correspondingly to Modi's. But I guess your prediction makes sense..

its obvious the whole  serial is based at mm, where kinjal lives the life of luxury  and then to go to  live with urmi thats not going to happen,  also dhawal intentions good as they may be he also has a agenda to live in luxury (best of best )😆 we have been predicting this  for a long time now.

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh nooooooooooooooooo.....................wat the hell are they doing........................surely this will stop the show