Uttaran

veer vansh - best brothers (Page 3)

Paru4 Senior Member
Paru4
Paru4

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

heyy i was thinking of Vansh today infact i have seen of his videos too, i will post it now...but its a sad kind of thing between both the brothers but it shows the greatmess of an actor esp of Vansh....Smile
thanx shivani,
 yes rohit was gr8 as vansh.
if cvs r planning for vansh re entry, then i am all for itSmile
 hmmm..................... then i will surely c all uttaran episodes daily and even the telecast...2 c my vansh only my vanshBig smileEmbarrassed...............cv plz bring him back............  anmol, then v have 2 find  a new  ichccha 4 him yaarrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prithvi123

heyy i was thinking of Vansh today infact i have seen of his videos too, i will post it now...but its a sad kind of thing between both the brothers but it shows the greatmess of an actor esp of Vansh....Smile
thanx shivani,
 hmmm..................... then i will surely c all uttaran episodes daily and even the telecast...2 c my vansh only my vanshBig smileEmbarrassed...............cv plz bring him back............  anmol, then v have 2 find  a new  ichccha 4 him yaarrr
dont know what the cvs  r planning.
its clear vansh will be back as veecha son,as icchas pregnancy will be the real one but then what?

Paru4 Senior Member
Paru4
Paru4

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

thanx shivani,
its clear vansh will be back as veecha son,as icchas pregnancy will be the real one but then what?

no yaar there may be no sons........there will be only veecha and veeya daughters (i think) as this is  a serial............... they want 2 dag it 4 yrs so they will foccus only on daughters
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged

thanx shivani,

no yaar there may be no sons........there will be only veecha and veeya daughters (i think) as this is  a serial............... they want 2 dag it 4 yrs so they will foccus only on daughters
hmm pata nahin, but cvs would not have shown baba scene with mai then,
that vansh would come back.so it has some importance
Paru4 Senior Member
Paru4
Paru4

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged

thanx shivani,

is it?...........  Anmol i dont watch ut regularly so  i missed that part so plz give some details..what did baba actaually say to mai about vansh....did he predict about vansh reentery/vansh's rebirth?
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged

thanx shivani,

No, I feel Veecha will have a son and a daughter, either twins or siblings with proper age gap, if they want a leap with daughters, as according to baba, Vansh would have to be reborn to Veer and also in case, Tapasya is really pregnant with someone's child. Otherwise there is no need for daughters and they can end the show with Vansh as Veecha's son.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged

thanx shivani,

is it?...........  Anmol i dont watch ut regularly so  i missed that part so plz give some details..what did baba actaually say to mai about vansh....did he predict about vansh reentery/vansh's rebirth?
prithvi,
baba said 2 mai, ki aapke bete waapis aayega. bola uski aatma zinda hai and all.
watch the 1 hour spl on 4th december, they hinted vansh would come back.
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Baba said Vansh will be reborn as he died without fulfilling his karmas, so Mai thinks Tappy is pregnant with Vansh 2 and hence Tappy has entered Bundela bar again.
So one of the kids will have to be a son. I think the son will first be shown a kid wherein he will exhibit all characteristics of the big Vansh and Mai will be reminded of her elder son through the kid.

but will Nandish-Tina-Rashmi play Rohit's parents? LOLLOLLOL

I dont think Vansh will come through Tappy? So it has to be Ichcha who I guess will give birth to two children, either unlike twins as in one girl and one boy or two children with an age gap between them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru4arunima_LUITtiny15

Go to top