veer vansh - best brothers

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends today i want 2 write abt one of the beautiful things which we have lost in uttaran.
veer vansh bonding was one of the gr8 things in uttaran.
that was one of the other reasons why i was hooked 2 this show.
both brothers shared an awesome bonding, both loved each other very much.
damn the cvs for ruining it.
they have continued a fake friendship but have destroyed a bonding which was magical .
both the brothers cared 4 each other.
the rehab scenes, the scenes before marriage , i have never seen such a bonding between any siblings.
i would request my friends to post some scenes here , if they could.
yaadien taaza ho jaaegi.😊
even after shaadi though vansh was feeling betrayed by veer,and there were fights between thew two, u could see their love to each other.
the party scene where vansh break downs in front of veer was one of the best scenes and was brilliantly enacted.πŸ‘πŸΌ
i remember the death scene of vansh , how he said sorry 2 veer and how veer was crying.😭
i could not stop crying, i was thinking, kyun, aisi bonding kyun toot rahi hain😭😭.
i hope just as vansh came 2 iccha in the dream, he should also come 2 veer.
pls cvs, that scene would be awesome.
atleast a fitting farewell 2 their bonding
i felt here we have never really analysed their relation properly, so i thought of posting this topic,
so pls give ur replies, what do u think😊

Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
heyy i was thinking of Vansh today infact i have seen of his videos too, i will post it now...but its a sad kind of thing between both the brothers but it shows the greatmess of an actor esp of Vansh....😊
shivani9 thumbnail
herez the video first 3 mins...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdV5Qin8hyo[/YOUTUBE]
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

heyy i was thinking of Vansh today infact i have seen of his videos too, i will post it now...but its a sad kind of thing between both the brothers but it shows the greatmess of an actor esp of Vansh....😊

thanx shivani,
 yes rohit was gr8 as vansh.
if cvs r planning for vansh re entry, then i am all for itSmile
intruderfast thumbnail

oh i never saw that scene,

thank u so much.
a pity he could not go 2 the wedding.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow! excellent postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I started watching UT regularly since vansh's entry n got hooked ... Vansh's character was brilliant and excellently portrayed by Rohit Khurana...

Vansh related to very few people ... a very genuine guy who wudnt bother with people he didnt care for... he believed in calling spade , a spade n wudnt mince words to speak out what he believed in... he loved only two people the most in this world.. one was Ichcha n the other was his brother Veer... lalla ..

Both brothers cared for each other selflessly... they wud have done anything for each other..... but the creatives managed to spoil that too... by allowing taps to poison Vansh's mind who was emotionally very insecure due to his history of drugs...and slowly increasing the gap in their differences.....

finally when Vansh realised how wrong he was about Veer n Ichcha  it was too late...it was Vansh's end....
yes UT had one of the best brother bonding ...wish they had not spoilt it... but continued showing this beautiful relationship of Veer n Vansh flourishing under the guidance of trust n love...

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

thanx shivani,
 yes rohit was gr8 as vansh.
if cvs r planning for vansh re entry, then i am all for it😊

i feel they should bring him in...someway....atleast as a bhoot..to scare Taps n Mai..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

wow! excellent postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I started watching UT regularly since vansh's entry n got hooked ... Vansh's character was brilliant and excellently portrayed by Rohit Khurana...

Vansh related to very few people ... a very genuine guy who wudnt bother with people he didnt care for... he believed in calling spade , a spade n wudnt mince words to speak out what he believed in... he loved only two people the most in this world.. one was Ichcha n the other was his brother Veer... lalla ..

Both brothers cared for each other selflessly... they wud have done anything for each other..... but the creatives managed to spoil that too... by allowing taps to poison Vansh's mind who was emotionally very insecure due to his history of drugs...and slowly increasing the gap in their differences.....

finally when Vansh realised how wrong he was about Veer n Ichcha  it was too late...it was Vansh's end....
yes UT had one of the best brother bonding ...wish they had not spoilt it... but continued showing this beautiful relationship of Veer n Vansh flourishing under the guidance of trust n love...

thank u charu
@ bold, good analysis.
vansh was very upfront.
jiske baare mein jo bolna hai bol deta.
even if he did bad things, he would never hide them
he would say haan kiya maine .
i hated taps so much after she converted vansh feelings towards veer and iccha.
and it would have been so fitting had vansh taken a revenge on tappu.
i think he will come as veer iccha son and make tappu life hell .😊
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊excelent postπŸ‘
u made me remember vansh ........ the soul of the show. though i cant forget him but ur post reinforced my memory.

vansh-veer bondin was definately best one. they loved n cared for ech other. even when vansh was ruthles with veer he stil cared for him. vansh also broke down from within everytime he fought with his laaallla.......!!

i realy wish vansh ( rohit) makes a come back as a new char. hw was jus briliant

thanks for the post. i think today when the show is all crap these posts are required :)
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

wow! excellent postπŸ‘

Excellent  post & your follow-up analyis...
A complex character like Vansh was enacted brilliantly by Rohit.....and there was a surreal like bonding between Veer & Vansh..they loved each other so much...we could see how much Veer loved Vansh...but unfortunately vansh didn't get much scope to prove his love to his brother....
In fact when I saw him in today's TV awards video...I thought like this guy shld have been there now  in uttaran.....why did they kill this character...the story wld have been very interesting with vansh taking a revenge on taps..and vansh being vansh wldn't have given another chance to taps for sure....and I loved how he exhibited his possessiveness about Iccha...oh my..if they had shown him later as clean shaven & all..he wld have looked smashing with Iccha...
Iccha is a lucky girl to have 2 handsome guys falling for her...😊
😊