Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Awards by members~ Rulz pg19~ voting pg7 onwards~ (Page 30)

Yaminibandi Senior Member
Yaminibandi
Yaminibandi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I nominate Umed as the Best supporting actor.
If u agree with the abv, plzz hit the like button 2 vote tq uSmile

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

i nominate shivani  as the Iccha of the forum

pls like to vote 

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Confused D'ohLOL

Rocking ppl on the floor...and Xavi..its been an honour 2 play Ichcha of the forum and 2 b nominated as Ichcha of the forum, but the Irony is I am not like tht Ichcha projected in the soap n hence my reaction of confusion despair and laughter after ur nomination..only God knows y ppl think i am like Ichcha mayb bcoz i am emotional and sentimental an cry fro lil thingsTongueLOLLOL
but its just me, i dont hide my feelings if i am hurt yaa touched i express it..infact i appreciate and depreciate ppl around too, btw Y i say I am not like Ichcha, I am independent in my life and doing my higher education and there r many instances, I fight for what I believe is right b it with a friend or a foe and most importantly if I come across anything unfair, i dont spare anyone be it a friend yaa a foe...and i dont hesitate to stand against the whole world and i am capable of taking decision..so this distinctly set me apart from Ichcha..if ppl still think otherwise, its their problm and not mine.WinkLOL.

and for ppl who r waiting for me 2 talk against Ichcha in the story akin 2 waiting for rain in a desrtEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL here comes my impressions abt her one final time,hopefully palatable 2 allTongue.

Ichcha is a young lady with many a noble intentions, but burdened by the fact she has a friend whoz father gave her a family, when she had least hopes of having best edu.sahe accomodation...yaa whtever.

Ichcha was wrong to sheild the wrongs evil doings of her dirty friend Tapasya(if we can call her a friend and degrade friendshipDeadDeadDead) rt from her childhood days, incl being bullied by her, so the imp lesson 2 b learnt for Ichcha is, ur better off breaking such friedship with such morons, exposing their fraud than suffer silently n alone and also stop giving suffering 2 all, incl 2 veer, ammo, jogi and her own self..so Wake up Ichcha and become like shivani, expose the fraud and evil and stand by the side of Truth &fairness and on tht day I will proudly call myself an IchchaBig smile

hehe i stop here, tqs fo rur time , if u managed 2 read until hereEmbarrassedLOLLOL btw my exit was planned long ago and the new concept of this thread is a witness 2 tht fact..so have fun and b happy all...tata!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedaricjs369xavivilla

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Wen will u declare the results shivaniCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedarishivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Darling it will b so obvious when u see the comparision..of votes by chking the nimination req...I am not gg 2 declare any results they r right in front our eyes, but i honestly dnt really mind if u wish 2 declare results at a particular point of time and mayb xyz at a late rtimeTongueLOL but based on the votes polledSmile enjoy ur time, and i think i can see u really loved this idea given the fact u came forward 2 give so many nominationsThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedari

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by shinybandi

Darling it will b so obvious when u see the comparision..of votes by chking the nimination req...I am not gg 2 declare any results they r right in front our eyes, but i honestly dnt really mind if u wish 2 declare results at a particular point of time and mayb xyz at a late rtimeTongueLOL but based on the votes polledSmile enjoy ur time, and i think i can see u really loved this idea given the fact u came forward 2 give so many nominationsThumbs Up

Smile

sanjaykedarishivani9

Dreamer_ Coolbie
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
OMG so many nominations ...Shockedyeh hoe na sahi people choice awardsStarLOL

sanjaykedarixavivilla

Go to top