Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~Awards by members~ Rulz pg19~ voting pg7 onwards~ (Page 13)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Shivani - can we also add the Best Devdas moment of Veer for Ichcha ...sorry if its already there, havent gone thu the entire thread.Smile

well Vijaya chk last post of pg 6, it gives u an idea of the categories existing and the pages on the nominations made so far.....so far there is nothing like a devdass moment...as such..so i will add it up in our categories...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

I nominate this scene for best touching moment when Veer is heart broken and crying by the riverside upon his separation from Ichhca..Ermm
if u agree with above vote for this moment by hitting the liek button..tqsStern Smile

Omg Shivani...that was heart wrenching scene..Cry.....I've never cried in Tv serials...but this scene made me cry...one of the best of Veer I would say..glad you reminded me why I adored him so much....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
vijaya write tht worst scene of tummy touching as a nominatin and memebers will hit the like button wich is equiva;ent 2 voting..read pg 6 post, u will understand everything..Embarrassed

sonali_dgFunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
My nomination for the worst moment in uttaran  is where Veer touches Taps tummy...that was the worst moment I cud imagine...beginning of his downfall.Angry

if u agree with above vote for this moment press the like button. Smile

Edited by vijayam - 17 April 2011 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgRadhajeeshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I nominate this scene for best touching moment when Veer is heart broken and crying by the riverside upon his separation from Ichhca..Ermm
if u agree with above vote for this moment by hitting the liek button..tqsStern Smile

Omg Shivani...that was heart wrenching scene..Cry.....I've never cried in Tv serials...but this scene made me cry...one of the best of Veer I would say..glad you reminded me why I adored him so much....

well even i cried a lot tht dayUnhappy, but u know i came and wrote a post against him here tht dayTongue, i remeber my friend here was stopping me, as memebers may revolt against me as every 1 was having sympathy for him but the truth is and was  he was responsible for his plight not revealing his and Ichchas truth 2 vanshEmbarrassed n i wrote this tht day n noone wrote against me..n tqfully i didnt hv 2 fight with anyone..on tht pointStern Smile

sonali_dgFunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

well even i cried a lot tht dayUnhappy, but u know i came and wrote a post against him here tht dayTongue, i remeber my friend here was stopping me, as memebers may revolt against me as every 1 was having sympathy for him but the truth is and was  he was responsible for his plight not revealing his and Ichchas truth 2 vanshEmbarrassed n i wrote this tht day n noone wrote against me..n tqfully i didnt hv 2 fight with anyone..on tht pointStern Smile

Hmm interesting....thats a debatable topic really....but today am sure no one has much sympathy for him....

sonali_dgshivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Must say Shivani...this is a damn interesting, innovative  & entertaining thread....Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgRadhajeeshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Hmm interesting....thats a debatable topic really....but today am sure no one has much sympathy for him....

hmmn Veer lost all his charm acting as a master for a pet dog Tapasya..DeadAngry

sonali_dgFunLyfe

Go to top