PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I nominate theScene in wich taps holds Iccha as the Best scene
If u agree with the abv, plzz hit the like button 2 vote tq u😊
Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I nominate Umed as the Best supporting actor.
If u agree with the abv, plzz hit the like button 2 vote tq u😊

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

😕 😆

Rocking ppl on the floor...and Xavi..its been an honour 2 play Ichcha of the forum and 2 b nominated as Ichcha of the forum, but the Irony is I am not like tht Ichcha projected in the soap n hence my reaction of confusion despair and laughter after ur nomination..only God knows y ppl think i am like Ichcha mayb bcoz i am emotional and sentimental an cry fro lil things😛😆😆
but its just me, i dont hide my feelings if i am hurt yaa touched i express it..infact i appreciate and depreciate ppl around too, btw Y i say I am not like Ichcha, I am independent in my life and doing my higher education and there r many instances, I fight for what I believe is right b it with a friend or a foe and most importantly if I come across anything unfair, i dont spare anyone be it a friend yaa a foe...and i dont hesitate to stand against the whole world and i am capable of taking decision..so this distinctly set me apart from Ichcha..if ppl still think otherwise, its their problm and not mine.😉😆.

and for ppl who r waiting for me 2 talk against Ichcha in the story akin 2 waiting for rain in a desrt😳😆😆😆 here comes my impressions abt her one final time,hopefully palatable 2 all😛.

Ichcha is a young lady with many a noble intentions, but burdened by the fact she has a friend whoz father gave her a family, when she had least hopes of having best edu.sahe accomodation...yaa whtever.

Ichcha was wrong to sheild the wrongs evil doings of her dirty friend Tapasya(if we can call her a friend and degrade friendship🤢🤢🤢) rt from her childhood days, incl being bullied by her, so the imp lesson 2 b learnt for Ichcha is, ur better off breaking such friedship with such morons, exposing their fraud than suffer silently n alone and also stop giving suffering 2 all, incl 2 veer, ammo, jogi and her own self..so Wake up Ichcha and become like shivani, expose the fraud and evil and stand by the side of Truth &fairness and on tht day I will proudly call myself an Ichcha😃

hehe i stop here, tqs fo rur time , if u managed 2 read until here😳😆😆 btw my exit was planned long ago and the new concept of this thread is a witness 2 tht fact..so have fun and b happy all...tata!!!
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Wen will u declare the results shivani😎
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinybandi

Wen will u declare the results shivani😎

Darling it will b so obvious when u see the comparision..of votes by chking the nimination req...I am not gg 2 declare any results they r right in front our eyes, but i honestly dnt really mind if u wish 2 declare results at a particular point of time and mayb xyz at a late rtime😛😆 but based on the votes polled😊 enjoy ur time, and i think i can see u really loved this idea given the fact u came forward 2 give so many nominations👍🏼
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Darling it will b so obvious when u see the comparision..of votes by chking the nimination req...I am not gg 2 declare any results they r right in front our eyes, but i honestly dnt really mind if u wish 2 declare results at a particular point of time and mayb xyz at a late rtime😛😆 but based on the votes polled😊 enjoy ur time, and i think i can see u really loved this idea given the fact u came forward 2 give so many nominations👍🏼

😊
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG so many nominations ...😲yeh hoe na sahi people choice awards⭐️😆