Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

RULEZ!!!😛 FORWARDED N UPDATED😊

Time for more rules in addition to the above😛 I hereafter leave the responsibility of updating this list by ur kind self should u b nominating anyone in future😳 U can simply quote my post and UPDATE the pg number and say updated list at the end... Thank U😃

NOT SURE HOW FIX A DATE FOR CLOSING THIS POLL😕😆

I guess it can go on forever😳😆
😆

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: katieperry

I nominate JDFAN as forum's Miss Perfect 😊
please hit the like button if u agree 😊

me perfect😲  no dear i am not perfect ..i am just an ordinary girl like you like others😳 
Originally posted by: jdfan

me perfect😲  no dear i am not perfect ..i am just an ordinary girl like you like others😳 

well you are perfect for me ..😊 a lovely person..😊 through your posts its crystal clear you are very humble, polite, sweet, lovely,  fun loving ,intelligent person😳😊 the way  you have won those two games now everyone is saying you are intelligent...😊 your posts are always fun to read ..totally unbiased and sensible ,lovely and makes a sad person laugh 😳(it happened a lot of times to me😃)on the other hand your posts on world cup  clearly showed how broadminded and pure at heart person you are 😳no jealousy nothing else...i thought you would be angry at australia' s defeat and will  not discuss world cup again but no you did👏 i know you must be very beautiful outside the way you are  beautiful at heart,,😊 so what perfection else you want 😳 i dont  know what others think but you are perfect for me...😃 and i am saying it from my heart..😊🤗  
jdfan thumbnail

well you are perfect for me ..😊 a lovely person..😊 through your posts its crystal clear you are very humble, polite, sweet, lovely,  fun loving ,intelligent person😳😊 the way  you have won those two games now everyone is saying you are intelligent...😊 your posts are always fun to read ..totally unbiased and sensible ,lovely and makes a sad person laugh 😳(it happened a lot of times to me😃)on the other hand your posts on world cup  clearly showed how broadminded and pure at heart person you are 😳no jealousy nothing else...i thought you would be angry at australia' s defeat and will  not discuss world cup again but no you did👏 i know you must be very beautiful outside the way you are  beautiful at heart,,😊 so what perfection else you want 😳 i dont  know what others think but you are perfect for me...😃 and i am saying it from my heart..😊🤗  

aww thank you so much ..🤗 you are embarrassing me☺️😳..its always good to hear your friends say nice words about you here i can say good to read😆thank you so much 🤗i dont care if i win or lose ... this nomination is more than any victory for me thank you my dear sweet friend ...love you 😊
jdfan thumbnail
so many nominations😲 i have voted only in one so fardumb character 😆gotta vote in rest  too😃...plus whats this..life time achievement for best newcomer😕🤣🤣 ..life time and newcomer both.. 2 in one😆 .. what a brilliant category👏😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago

so many nominations😲 i have voted only in one so fardumb character 😆gotta vote in rest  too😃...plus whats this..life time achievement for best newcomer😕🤣🤣 ..life time and newcomer both.. 2 in one😆 .. what a brilliant category👏😆

and guess who is nominated in female category 😉😆 life time achievement award for best newcomer female😆see on page 10..
jdfan thumbnail

and guess who is nominated in female category 😉😆 life time achievement award for best newcomer female😆see on page 10..

OMG ..its me 😳😆 thank you xavi😳😆
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG ..its me 😳😆 thank you xavi😳😆

no problem dear!!!!!😆
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😊
Edited by shinybandi - 13 years ago