Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@shivani i want 2 press like button 2 all ur nominations but it has crossed 50 likes 4 u!!๐Ÿ˜Š
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nomination for Best devdas moment - on Holi festival day last year with Veer watching while Vansh was putting payal on Ichcha's feet.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@shivani i want 2 press like button 2 all ur nominations but it has crossed 50 likes 4 u!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Tq u Dolly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ u can alwayscome back n like them, i dont want to loose ur valuable vote๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i was planning 2 cut down on myy writingg, i was just having a flareup๐Ÿ˜ณ, so started writing more again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
I wish to nominate Ankit111 for the award of Forum Police
I rememeber hez always done a remarkable job keeping away nuisance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, I still remmeber in a particular thread  he self nominated himself as the security officer n maintained peace and decorum in tht threadโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, apologies I cant rememeber tht thread name, unsure if It was Veer Ichcha shaadi thread possibly not๐Ÿ˜ณ...
In any case if u agree with my POV kindly cast ur vote by hitting the like button. Many Thanks.๐Ÿ˜Š

shivani9 thumbnail
I wish to nominate Dolly (Tiny15) for "Say it like it is" award.

She is very patient person and always gives a balanced statement reflecting on complex issues and facts just as they are reflected

So if  U agree with my POV kindly cast ur vote in her favour by hitting the like button.
Many Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

<div align="center"><font color="#FF0000" size="3">I wish to nominate Ankit111 for the award of Forum Police</font>
</div><div align="center">I rememeber hez always done a remarkable job keeping away nuisance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, I still remmeber in a particular thread he self nominated himself as the security officer n maintained peace and decorum in tht threadโญ๏ธ, apologies I cant rememeber tht thread name, unsure if It was Veer Ichcha shaadi thread possibly not๐Ÿ˜ณ...<font color="#000000">
In any case if u agree with my POV kindly cast ur vote by hitting the like button. Many Thanks.๐Ÿ˜Š
</font>

</div>

I m self nominated na, thn why r u nominating ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† self nomination free of cost but if u appoint , u hv to pay for my service ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Okay a funny nomination for best Character๐Ÿ˜ณ
I wud nominate Rohini as best Character in this soap๐Ÿ˜†
she lives in her (dream)foodland๐Ÿ˜ณ Naani, Pushkar and possibly Jogi r terrified of her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
she enjoys her life on her own terms๐Ÿ˜› she can go to the extent of beating her husband Pushkar, if she gets angry....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So time for voting now๐Ÿ˜ณ if u agree with my pov, hit the like button and vote for Rohini.
Mant tqs.๐Ÿ˜Š

shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

I m self nominated na, thn why r u nominating ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† self nomination free of cost but if u appoint , u hv to pay for my service ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

hehe, ji ham aapko pay karenge with gold stars avlbl in the forum๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, bataayeye aap ka services ka aap kya charge karoge๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

hehe, ji ham aapko pay karenge with gold stars avlbl in the forum๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, bataayeye aap ka services ka aap kya charge karoge๐Ÿ˜†

Tht gold star sd be min 22krt and really heavy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Tht gold star sd be min 22krt and really heavy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

ji zarur, par ham aap ko woh sona sirf iss forum ke post ke zareye he pahunchayengey๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aap ko manzur hai๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†