Uttaran

~Awards by members~ Rulz pg19~ voting pg7 onwards~ - Page 10

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I nominate Kuchh Khaas for Best song used so far

PLzz Vote by hiting the like button, if u agree  Edited by shinybandi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I nominate the scene in which veer keeps sindoor to taps as Worst moment in the soap

PLzz Vote by hiting the like button, if u agree

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most romantic moment  - when Ichcha comes running down the stairs & gives him a tight hug & eventually Veer holds her back after an initial hesitation..😳
FunLyfe thumbnail
Shivani - can we also add the Best Devdas moment of Veer for Ichcha ...sorry if its already there, havent gone thu the entire thread.😊
shivani9 thumbnail
I nominate this scene for best touching moment when Veer is heart broken and crying by the riverside upon his separation from Ichhca..🤔
if u agree with above vote for this moment by hitting the liek button..tqs😳

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shinybandi

I nominate the scene in which veer keeps sindoor to taps as Worst moment in the soap

PLzz Vote by hiting the like button, if u agree

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and amongst the ones that I've seen is the scene where Veer touches Taps tummy...that was the worst moment I cud imagine....😡
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Shivani - can we also add the Best Devdas moment of Veer for Ichcha ...sorry if its already there, havent gone thu the entire thread.😊

well Vijaya chk last post of pg 6, it gives u an idea of the categories existing and the pages on the nominations made so far.....so far there is nothing like a devdass moment...as such..so i will add it up in our categories...😊
FunLyfe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

I nominate this scene for best touching moment when Veer is heart broken and crying by the riverside upon his separation from Ichhca..🤔
if u agree with above vote for this moment by hitting the liek button..tqs😳

Omg Shivani...that was heart wrenching scene..😭.....I've never cried in Tv serials...but this scene made me cry...one of the best of Veer I would say..glad you reminded me why I adored him so much....
shivani9 thumbnail
vijaya write tht worst scene of tummy touching as a nominatin and memebers will hit the like button wich is equiva;ent 2 voting..read pg 6 post, u will understand everything..😳
FunLyfe thumbnail
My nomination for the worst moment in uttaran  is where Veer touches Taps tummy...that was the worst moment I cud imagine...beginning of his downfall.😡

if u agree with above vote for this moment press the like button. 😊
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago