My turn to get behind the wheels-Indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Akshara's Column: My turn to get behind the wheel
STARONE.IN

Dear Readers, I am very happy to share this great piece of news with all of you. My father-in-law has got me enrolled in driving classes.

STARONE.IN

Well following the spate of accidents that I ended up causing whilst learning to drive under Naitiks able guidance, my father-in-law decided it was high time to get me enrolled for driving lessons. As you all know, I ended up breaking the number plate of Daddaji's car and then accidentally rammed into a strangers car. All this ran Naitik and me into trouble. We feared that the guy whose car we had accidentally hit might just turn up at our house and disclose everything to Daddaji. Our fears turned into our worst nightmare and he did come to our house and tell everything to my father-in-law. Yes, we did get our share of reprimands but the result went in my favour. I am too excited and looking forward to finally learning how to drive. Hopefully someday I will drop Daddaji, Naitik and my father-in-law to their office.

I hope like me, Nandini too gets rid of all her worries. She was really upset about her fight with Mohit bhaiya. She is a very understanding, content and refined girl. She has never asked for anything in her life so her miseries and problems affect all of us inadvertently. I can assure you all that she must have tried her best to adjust and acclimate herself according to her in-laws but seems there is lot left to be covered. Mohit bhaiya is a self made man and he dislikes the idea of accepting favours from others, including us. So when Bhabhima gifts something to Nandini, he discourages her to accept it and asks her to return it to us. Nandini is trying her best to bridge the gap between the two families and draw a parallel between them but like they say everything takes its own time to happen. My advice to Nandini is to have some patience and build an understanding with Mohit and her mother-in-law. I am sure things will look up for her in no time.

Like always I would wait for your suggestions and advises. So please write to me at akshara@starplus.in.

Manju Prasad : Finally aapko samajh aa gaya ki apke fans kya dekhna pasand karte hai. New year aa raha hai aap dono ko holiday par bhej zayad dur nhi toh pass mein hi. waise 3 months tak sneha ko dekar bor ho chuke hai nd saath mein aap dono ki fight so 3 months ka quota pura karo by sending you and Naitik ji on long holiday.

Akshara: Oh! I am sure Manju, we too would love to scoop out sometime for ourselves by going on a holiday trip.

Shahana Nasi: Hi Didi, I am so happy with you and I wish to see you. But I know it is impossible for me. I hope you will send me what I asked ie, a photo by wearing scarf.
Akshara: Dear Shahana, you can always meet me by dropping by our sets anytime you are in Mumbai. I would definitely try my best to send you my picture the way you want it to be.

Shriti Tanna: Dear Akshara, Wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful scenes shown between Naitik and you airedon the 16 th December, they were beautiful and awesome, you made my day. You bothhave a wonderful chemistry, thanks again so much, cant have enough of you two, dil hi nahi bartha kya kare. Do keep them going.

Akshara: Thankyou so much for appreciating our chemistry. It feels great to know that you appreciate our efforts. Well with things coming back to normalcy, I am sure you will get to watch such beautiful moments between Naitik and me time and again.

Zeel Patel: Hi Hina didi, I'm Zeel Patel. I'm 12 years old and I'm coming to India from U.S for my mama's wedding in January and I want to come to see you ifyou dont mind can you please tell me the address of the set of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai . Please .......... and let me tell you this I Love You very very very much.....

Akshara: Hi! Zeel, I feel so fortunate to have a viewer and fan who is a 12 year old cute little boy. You can always meet me on the sets of the show. But we only get to know the location and time at the very last minute, if possible I will surely let you know. Hope you enjoy your time in India.

Adila : Hi! I read somewhere that your serial might be ending soon and I hope that isnt true and that wont happen as Ill be very upset because it hasnt been that long for the serial to be on either and I enjoy watching. Please tell your team if this is true and please dont let it happen. Please a big request... thanks

Please email back I hope this doesnt happen please I only watch your serial as I dont watch any other serial on Star Plus.

Akshara: Dear Adila, I can assure you that we arent going off-air and there is no truth to these rumours.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, December 20, 2010
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1099/akshara%E2%80%99s-column--my-turn-to-get-behind-the-wheel.aspx

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_deepshi_-Nasreen-moonlight08..Akaisha...Senorita.-.Shriya.-_Divya_

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged

thnx 4 sharing