Why Dutta Needs Drama in his Life

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I have so many questions! So many thoughts racing through my head! Whatever be, I'm happy with the twists, as of now. Uhmm...only if Naku's faith wins today. I know, we did have the precap, which clearly stated that Dutta has called Suresh's bluff. But with the CVs, and Dutta you never know. It's at moments when we stop thinking and relax that they jump out and give us shocking twists. So, I'm wary. Optimistic but very wary! That way you can't catch me unawares CVs! Ha!

Now coming to why we needed this twist. I was one of the multitude, all ready to throw stones at the CVs when the third angle was introduced. I've personally found such drama cheap in any story, unless, err..it makes the hero jealous and possessive(Uhm sorry, the morally unemancipated side of me took over for a moment. Hehe.) A husband questioning his wife's fidelity, I've always found it to be the vilest of sins. One reason why Ram and Sita's story does not appeal to me. Well Ram didn't question her character, but he had to give in because of society, for he was always the ideal king and not the ideal husband. So, why did we need such a track? Was it to prove Nakusha's fidelity? I thought it was so, till recently.

The last few days, I've been wondering...has it ceased to be Nakusha's test and become Dutta's test instead? The third angle was introduced so that Dutta proves his love? I did say that I'd forgive him even if he believed Suresh, the first time itself. But yes, i'd have fallen out of love with Dutta if that had happened. He would've become yet another of those arm candy husbands who are with their wives as long as everything's hunky-dory, but the moment the wife questions traditions, or his family, she becomes his enemy. Thankfully, Dutta was never destined to be one of them. Even when he's madly in love with Nakusha, he will remain the impulsive don. She'll mellow him alright, but he'll never stop being Dutta. For love never changes you, it keeps you the person you are, and works on bettering you.

Suresh's purpose on earth was to make Dutta realize how much he cares for Naku. With that man questioning their love, Dutta will finally realize that he cannot live without his wife. It will hit him in full force, the realization that he will not forgive anyone who tries to take her away from him. It has happened once before, when Anna kidnapped Naku. But this time around, he has already confessed to her that he needs her for himself. He saved her because he needed her. He'll do that a million times over, because without her he is nothing. He isn't ready to tell it to her yet, but he will not let anyone stand in the path of his love.

A lot of us are worried because Seema's coming back. We feel that'll add to Naku's trials. I say it'll be fun! Naku doesn't have to do anything this time around. Dutta's the one who's gonna be proving his love! So, Seema's gonna befriend Naku first. Nakusha is not the kind of girl to get jealous of her husband's ex.  I don't expect her to sacrifice her love for Seema either. She will protect her suhaag, no doubt about it. I can't but help think...what if Seema convinces Naku that she's come back with good intentions this time?! Naku's gullible enough, she will allow Seema into their life so that Dutta forgives her. Naku will not sacrifice her love, but she will try and get Dutta to forgive Seema. Now this track sounds lame, but I think it's gonna prove beneficial to the TaSha love story. How?! See, Dutta's a gadha. So, he might misconstrue the facts. With Seema's comeback, he might feel that Naku is ready to sacrifice her love for his first love. This will get Dutta all jittery coz inspite of professing vehement dislike, he loves Naku and can't stand to be away from her. If she even tries to move out of his life, it'll drive him to madness. Well, he won't let her go anywhere. As it is, his eyes seek her all the time. Wonder how it's gonna be when he thinks she's moving away. Dutta's gonna get doubly insecure now! Dare I hope that we'll get the truth out of Dutta! It's long overdue, D! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Dutta's a gadha. So, he might misconstrue the facts. With Seema's comeback, he might feel that Naku is ready to sacrifice her love for his first love. This will get Dutta all jittery coz inspite of professing vehement dislike, he loves Naku and can't stand to be away from her. If she even tries to move out of his life, it'll drive him to madness. Well, he won't let her go anywhere. As it is, his eyes seek her all the time. Wonder how it's gonna be when he thinks she's moving away. Dutta's gonna get doubly insecure now! Dare I hope that we'll get the truth out of Dutta! It's long overdue, D! 

Bang Bang Bang on LIZ!!! thats what i was trying to put through my posts! Thats what i  feel is the purpose of this Twist in the first place... Coz dutta is a tough nut to crack! When he is down, he is DOWN! so, no matter how many times he is being revised with the true facts its not going to help him until his emotions and prejudices let him  do so or they are overcome by his Strong emotions , he will not let Naku to read his mind and will not Stop pretending that he doesn't care.

So, Seems is not coming as a third angle or to create "hurdles" between them, she is coming to Make SURE! to make him SAY to MAKE things easier for This DUDE! to make a CLEAR picture infront of HIm .. SO this time it will be Him Running behind naku getting worried! of what she may think or feel..

Im really Excited! only hoping that she Maintains her distance from Dutta.. otherwise, i'll Kill her ðŸ˜ƒ

And Love u liz! for putting it all so nicely! 

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx, liz,  Its     LONG   LONG    OVERDUE!!   that dutta proves his love is one and only for nakku,.  Otherwise the seema track is a dragfest n repititive of the current track except instead of kala, it is seema. 😕Edited by brvr - 13 years ago
lizdarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Bang Bang Bang on LIZ!!! thats what i was trying to put through my posts! Thats what i  feel is the purpose of this Twist in the first place... Coz dutta is a tough nut to crack! When he is down, he is DOWN! so, no matter how many times he is being revised with the true facts its not going to help him until his emotions and prejudices let him  do so or they are overcome by his Strong emotions , he will not let Naku to read his mind and will not Stop pretending that he doesn't care.

So, Seems is not coming as a third angle or to create "hurdles" between them, she is coming to Make SURE! to make him SAY to MAKE things easier for This DUDE! to make a CLEAR picture infront of HIm .. SO this time it will be Him Running behind naku getting worried! of what she may think or feel..

Im really Excited! only hoping that she Maintains her distance from Dutta.. otherwise, i'll Kill her ðŸ˜ƒ

And Love u liz! for putting it all so nicely! 

LOL. We do think alike, girl! 😃 I thought I was the only one who came up with such twisted thoughts! 😆 Seema is indeed coming back to make sure that DUtta doesn't have any more doubts about his love. hmm...we both could be wrong, you know. I'm not counting out the negative aspects. Naku might not be jealous, but I think there's gonna be a moment or two when she feels sad that Seema's back. I mean, if Seema acts all goody-goody, Naku might have a moment where she feels a little insecure.

I so so so so so so want to see Dutta getting insecure and possessive. CVs, consider this the plea of a deranged, desperate viewer! Gah!  That was the only thought that prompted me to write this post. I feel Dutta's getting there, he just needs someone to tick him off! 😆 I'm sending up a prayer! 😆
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree wid you Liz.thats why i wrote my earlier post as well....it doesn't matter if she is evil or good...if she was involved with kala or not...what matters is how will dutta react when he sees his pure and innocent wife in company of such a vile woman as he thinks...suresh episode was to prove that he doesn't like men eyeing his wife...now seema will prove that he doesn't like her associating with wrong kind of women either...plus the added twist will be his insecurity that what will nakku think of him if seema tells her about the intimacy(if any..not just physical one) they had shared.
See he knows that nakku loves and believes him blindly but still he might feel uncomfortable thinking that his wife would be hurt hearing that kind of thing from his ex while he and nakku have yet not spend any such couple kind of moments yet...(if you remember that seema-dutta song sequence)
I mean you got to feel weird if your wife is chummy with your ex..its weird. i wanted Seema back...and she is back..

And yes me too keeping my fingers crossed for tonite's epi..dutta ka kya bharosa..hai hi ulti khopadi..albeit a very handsome ulti khopadi...adorable too.

Originally posted by: lizdarcy

I have so many questions! So many thoughts racing through my head! Whatever be, I'm happy with the twists, as of now. Uhmm...only if Naku's faith wins today. I know, we did have the precap, which clearly stated that Dutta has called Suresh's bluff. But with the CVs, and Dutta you never know. It's at moments when we stop thinking and relax that they jump out and give us shocking twists. So, I'm wary. Optimistic but very wary! That way you can't catch me unawares CVs! Ha!

Now coming to why we needed this twist. I was one of the multitude, all ready to throw stones at the CVs when the third angle was introduced. I've personally found such drama cheap in any story, unless, err..it makes the hero jealous and possessive(Uhm sorry, the morally unemancipated side of me took over for a moment. Hehe.) A husband questioning his wife's fidelity, I've always found it to be the vilest of sins. One reason why Ram and Sita's story does not appeal to me. Well Ram didn't question her character, but he had to give in because of society, for he was always the ideal king and not the ideal husband. So, why did we need such a track? Was it to prove Nakusha's fidelity? I thought it was so, till recently.

The last few days, I've been wondering...has it ceased to be Nakusha's test and become Dutta's test instead? The third angle was introduced so that Dutta proves his love? I did say that I'd forgive him even if he believed Suresh, the first time itself. But yes, i'd have fallen out of love with Dutta if that had happened. He would've become yet another of those arm candy husbands who are with their wives as long as everything's hunky-dory, but the moment the wife questions traditions, or his family, she becomes his enemy. Thankfully, Dutta was never destined to be one of them. Even when he's madly in love with Nakusha, he will remain the impulsive don. She'll mellow him alright, but he'll never stop being Dutta. For love never changes you, it keeps you the person you are, and works on bettering you.

Suresh's purpose on earth was to make Dutta realize how much he cares for Naku. With that man questioning their love, Dutta will finally realize that he cannot live without his wife. It will hit him in full force, the realization that he will not forgive anyone who tries to take her away from him. It has happened once before, when Anna kidnapped Naku. But this time around, he has already confessed to her that he needs her for himself. He saved her because he needed her. He'll do that a million times over, because without her he is nothing. He isn't ready to tell it to her yet, but he will not let anyone stand in the path of his love.

A lot of us are worried because Seema's coming back. We feel that'll add to Naku's trials. I say it'll be fun! Naku doesn't have to do anything this time around. Dutta's the one who's gonna be proving his love! So, Seema's gonna befriend Naku first. Nakusha is not the kind of girl to get jealous of her husband's ex.  I don't expect her to sacrifice her love for Seema either. She will protect her suhaag, no doubt about it. I can't but help think...what if Seema convinces Naku that she's come back with good intentions this time?! Naku's gullible enough, she will allow Seema into their life so that Dutta forgives her. Naku will not sacrifice her love, but she will try and get Dutta to forgive Seema. Now this track sounds lame, but I think it's gonna prove beneficial to the TaSha love story. How?! See, Dutta's a gadha. So, he might misconstrue the facts. With Seema's comeback, he might feel that Naku is ready to sacrifice her love for his first love. This will get Dutta all jittery coz inspite of professing vehement dislike, he loves Naku and can't stand to be away from her. If she even tries to move out of his life, it'll drive him to madness. Well, he won't let her go anywhere. As it is, his eyes seek her all the time. Wonder how it's gonna be when he thinks she's moving away. Dutta's gonna get doubly insecure now! Dare I hope that we'll get the truth out of Dutta! It's long overdue, D! 

Well written ... Seema is coming back with Evil intensions, Nakusha will not sacrifice, Dutta will not fogive Seema irrespective of wht ever she do. No question of proving(Dutta/Nakku) any thing here. I am worried seema may hurt Nakusha to get Dutta..😕
lizdarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: brvr

Thanx, liz,  Its     LONG   LONG    OVERDUE!!   that dutta proves his love is one and only for nakku,.  Otherwise the seema track is a dragfest n repititive of the current track except instead of kala, it is seema. 😕

sigh. The CVs do test our patience. Here's hoping they atleast give us some really passionate stuff now! 😆
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Liz
If she even tries to move out of his life, it'll drive him to madness. Well, he won't let her go anywhere. As it is, his eyes seek her all the time. Wonder how it's gonna be when he thinks she's moving away.

beautifully worded and i am sure all lTLians will echo the same thoughts as you have just posted..I love the brooding, pensive D, but seriously i would give anything to see a posessive, jealous D now.. what a turn that will be and a sure treat to watch too..nakku will not know what has hit her seeing D like this.. but knowing how innocent nakku is, she might actually not even feel D is jealous, unless he is pretty obvious.. and i so want him to be transparent in showing his poseesiveness and jealousy.. another deranged viewer added to your list Liz!
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prettywoman

@Liz

If she even tries to move out of his life, it'll drive him to madness. Well, he won't let her go anywhere. As it is, his eyes seek her all the time. Wonder how it's gonna be when he thinks she's moving away.

beautifully worded and i am sure all lTLians will echo the same thoughts as you have just posted..I love the brooding, pensive D, but seriously i would give anything to see a posessive, jealous D now.. what a turn that will be and a sure treat to watch too..nakku will not know what has hit her seeing D like this.. but knowing how innocent nakku is, she might actually not even feel D is jealous, unless he is pretty obvious.. and i so want him to be transparent in showing his poseesiveness and jealousy.. another deranged viewer added to your list Liz!

the list will be long vandu...😳....😆
lizdarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

the list will be long vandu...😳....😆

Ye Dutta na, item hai! 😃 Usually a guy gets J when there's another man in his woman's life. Here he's gonna get insecure because there's a woman from the past who's threatening to destroy his love life! One in a million I tell you!