Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shaazi

and for only Viren fans?.....i mean i like nivren also but i wanna see something solely on viren...like something about his past or his hidden personality....

it wont reveal soo soon...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sirjee

rajan jee...gave sbs wrong news...hahahhahahahahah

😆😆😆😆 i know dear .completlyy aggre wid u .RS is expert in dis .nt frm now but frm Bidaai days 😆 .

sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

😆😆😆😆 i know dear .completlyy aggre wid u .RS is expert in dis .nt frm now but frm Bidaai days 😆 .

i never saw bidaai b4 anmols entry....
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

it wont reveal soo soon...

Yupp Dear even i want d complete focus should b on VIREN . After all he is d charm n life of d show 😉 but dis ct's r so late latif . Don't kno wht they gonnaa show . 😭 bas i want my darling Viren .

Ya sirjee as it is told in article by Kinshuk tht he will b d new face of hero of 2011 .So dying 2 watch his new face . I m eager 2 know hu will Viren like ? n hu will b his obessive nature ? hu he will react etc etc etc 😕
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Yupp Dear even i want d complete focus should b on VIREN . After all he is d charm n life of d show 😉 but dis ct's r so late latif . Don't kno wht they gonnaa show . 😭 bas i want my darling Viren .

Ya sirjee as it is told in article by Kinshuk tht he will b d new face of hero of 2011 .So dying 2 watch his new face . I m eager 2 know hu will Viren like ? n hu will b his obessive nature ? hu he will react etc etc etc 😕

4 dat u need to wait 4 2011.....
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was not expected because after all that Romancing with Roses many of the viewers like me sort of thought that Siddharth is softening towards Divya. Also in the morning he sounded concerned about her fasting on Karwa Chauth as Divya cannot control hunger. If Siddharth is not returning on Karva Chauth it is only natural for Divya to feel insulted and find solace at her Mayka especially if she sees Viren romancing Nivedita. I am sure it has nothing to do with Divya knowing about the previous NivArth relationship. Somehow, I am confused because of the Pictures of Karwa Chauth in StarTV Channel Website which shows Div Sid together. If Divya isgoing to Mayka I guess it is Divya having a Dream and maybe it is Viren and Nivedita shaking legs together (Waise bhi DivSid dancing together somehow does not fit into the image of Siddharth whereas NivRen has done it earlier too) or both Divya and Viren dreaming of their respective spouses. Well.... let's wait and watch what happens as there is only less than 2 hours to go...
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

That was not expected because after all that Romancing with Roses many of the viewers like me sort of thought that Siddharth is softening towards Divya. Also in the morning he sounded concerned about her fasting on Karwa Chauth as Divya cannot control hunger. If Siddharth is not returning on Karva ChaW*H it is only natural for Divya to feel insulted and find solace at her Mayka especially if she sees Viren romancing Nivedita. I am sure it has nothing to do with Divya knowing about the previous NivArth relationship. Somehow, I am confused because of the Pictures of Karwa Chauth in StarTV Channel Website which shows Div Sid together. If Divya isgoing to Mayka I guess it is Divya having a Dream and maybe it is Viren and Nivedita shaking legs together (Waise bhi DivSid dancing together somehow does not fit into the image of Siddharth whereas NivRen has done it earlier too) or both Divya and Viren dreaming of their respective spouses. Well.... let's wait and watch what happens as there is only less than 2 hours to go...

not 2 hours itz more den 2 days...n wat insult...he iz havin a responsibilty of such a big business....soo he shouldnt luk after dat...n sit da whole day wid dat moti...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

not 2 hours itz more den 2 days...n wat insult...he iz havin a responsibilty of such a big business....soo he shouldnt luk after dat...n sit da whole day wid dat moti...

I do not agree with you there as It is Siddharth's duty and responsibility as Divya's Husband to be on time for Divya to break the fast on KC day. Siddharth knows that Divya is madly in love with him and that it is not her fault that she is now married to him... It is more his fault that he could not tell her the truth about his relationship with Nivedita or stand up for Nivedita when it was required. Anyways, What Business can be there on a festival day like KC in the evening that he cannot postpone it to the next day morning or let any of his workers handle it?
sirjee thumbnail
I do not agree with you there as It is Siddharth's duty and responsibility as Divya's Husband to be on time for Divya to break the fast on KC day. Siddharth knows that Divya is madly in love with him and that it is not her fault that she is now married to him... It is more his fault that he could not tell her the truth about his relationship with Nivedita or stand up for Nivedita when it was required. Anyways, What Business can be there on a festival day like KC in the evening that he cannot postpone it to the next day morning or let any of his workers handle it?
i dont think soo itz only business...it can be sum other thing also...bcoz as sid iz not irresponsible...n iz not sumone who iz careless n not sumone who dont cre bout others feelings...n dat also who luvs him...soooo much...soo must wait n watch....i m sure itz not gonna be his fault also.... Edited by sirjee - 13 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowowo wohoooooooo thts amazing sid krwa chauth py nai aya 😆😆😆 mje pehle hi pta tha aisa hi hoga 😆😆 matlab wo divya ka dream sequence tha k sid aya hai 😆😆😆 divya beta nikal lo apne maayke bht hogya its good for u 😆😆