India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

This cant be happening

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
plzzzzz arohi dont do this to urself and arjunCry u can t get engaged to that stupid chickuOuchOuchSleepy he is biggest foolSleepySleepy i hv seen on earth plzzzzzzzzzzzz listen to ur heartEmbarrassed and give arjun a chance to speak he really luvs u a lotWink and my my poor arjun CryCrybechare ko pehli baar kisi ne sache dil se pyar kiya tha aur woh bhi usse chod ke jaraha hai oh god this engagement thing is really annoying and stupid AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43poo25-medz-Mariaa.SGMahak Sinhashibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
:'( i too m not liking this, its going more and more typical drama way. but then may be we'll enjoy it while watching it :)) and more the pain in separation,  more beautiful their reunion will be :) so like always lets have faith and patience and just wait and watch :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
guyss dont worryyy im sure it ownt be like we thingk..likee ramataic adn all
i think arohi will hurt hr ring fingerr..i actually hoep so..or just say that her ring finger is hurt..and than eh puts on some other finger

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I HP THAT THIS SO CALLED STPID ENGAGEMENT IS STOPPED SOME HOW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I CANT SEE THEM SEPERATINGCry
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
She can never get engaged with anyone else, she will off course be of Arjun only.
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
well most of the times i kept complainin that the story is being rushed...but now i really want this engagementAngry track to finish super fast...!!Tongue
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#cc3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">well most of the times i kept complainin that the story is being rushed...but now i really want this engagementAngry track to finish super fast...!!Tongue
</font>

Ha ha ha kaash aisa hosakta hain, i too was wishing if we had the eligibility to FF all this sad tracks, but then i realise life wouldnt be great without some spice of twists in it.
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Its Sooooo Saad But Hope It Has A Good Ending Confused
Hope Ekta Does A GOOD Thiing Noow Ouch And This Track End Soooon Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index