India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Just like that! Dutta Jr. and Baaji Jr.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I was thinking ki if CVs are not so keen on getting tasha together..they could atleast get Duji together..i hate to see that shifty eyes Suds with Dutta and that chaskar..ok..fine..chaskar is ok..BUt baaji ko aise ghar pe bina kaam dekhna achcha nahi lagta.....after all he was the only one who did some work....dutta post jungle period was always busy..eyeing nakku ji..LOL....kishore ..ahem..whatever...! suds...gosh yahi din bachche hai mere ki wo kya karta hai dekhu..aap log bhi na bas hadh hai!Wink so only baaji handled everything ...dutta ki daat bhi wahi handle karta tha..

Actually i was thinking ki agar Duji ko millane ke liye..unke childhood memories dikhye jaye to kitna achcha lagega...you remember that cute baby dutta...find a equally cute baby baaji and we have amazing kiddie scenes..bus ek hi episode shoot hona chahiye..showing their first meeting and then how they stood by each other always...ab ye kaise dikhana hai..CVs..sab IF walle bolenge..to aap kya karenge..please dust your thinking cap and put it to some good use and stop taking cues from EK ke K serials..if you haven't noticed yet ..we are not exactly fans of those ....whats the word...Confused...SOAPS..

Love,
Shilpi...Like press karo comment maaro....Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisharayjstsasha_1-Carrie---SONEE--Sanely_InsanejnawazMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I was thinking ki if CVs are not so keen on getting tasha together..they could atleast get Duji together..i hate to see that shifty eyes Suds with Dutta and that chaskar..ok..fine..chaskar is ok..BUt baaji ko aise ghar pe bina kaam dekhna achcha nahi lagta.....after all he was the only one who did some work....dutta post jungle period was always busy..eyeing nakku ji..LOL....kishore ..ahem..whatever...! suds...gosh yahi din bachche hai mere ki wo kya karta hai dekhu..aap log bhi na bas hadh hai!Wink so only baaji handled everything ...dutta ki daat bhi wahi handle karta tha..

Actually i was thinking ki agar Duji ko millane ke liye..unke childhood memories dikhye jaye to kitna achcha lagega...you remember that cute baby dutta...find a equally cute baby baaji and we have amazing kiddie scenes..bus ek hi episode shoot hona chahiye..showing their first meeting and then how they stood by each other always...ab ye kaise dikhana hai..CVs..sab IF walle bolenge..to aap kya karenge..please dust your thinking cap and put it to some good use and stop taking cues from EK ke K serials..if you haven't noticed yet ..we are not exactly fans of those ....whats the word...Confused...SOAPS..

Love,
Shilpi...Like press karo comment maaro....Wink

Awesome idea,Shipita!Clap I have always so keenly wanted to know more about D's life prior to Seema. They met for the first time when D was 8 & Baji was 7.I badly want to see their life during those days.Haila! Kya fantastic track hogaDay Dreaming. Please CVs are u listening?
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@ zubby..
 thanks yaar.....i actually loved the choota dutta..he was choo chweeet noo?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top