Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arushi mouth looks like hanuman (Page 2)

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
shon u r wrong if u don,t like her so don,t c it we all(indiaforum members)have a problem wid her character it,s a natural thing that whenever we c any villian we use to hate him and u too have a right to hate r comment on her character bt not on her features becoz GOD has make everybody no one u even me r anyother one is not perfect so plz don,t bash her like that and secondly it,s a character which has given to her to portray may b r she will be good and nice person in her real life
if u mind it so sorry for that bt it,s true u can,t ignore it

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i must say AH acts vry bad.........i love to watch amma's cunnig looks...she is a gr88 actor but AH...............sucks man...............Dead  her expressions wen krishna was scolding arrushi 4 making prtigya wash her clothes were tooooo bad......typical keketa mata's vamps.................ashmita's cunnig looks soooo fab........i love to ahte d charcter...n spe wen amma says''AMMMMMM' in d tone 2 irritate kriya.....that is fabulous.................Clap Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninag

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i must say AH acts vry bad.........i love to watch amma's cunnig looks...she is a gr88 actor but AH...............sucks man...............Dead  her expressions wen krishna was scolding arrushi 4 making prtigya wash her clothes were tooooo bad......typical keketa mata's vamps.................ashmita's cunnig looks soooo fab........i love to ahte d charcter...n spe wen amma says''AMMMMMM' in d tone 2 irritate kriya.....that is fabulous.................Clap Clap 
i agree pragati u r right she acts badly bt whatever shon had told about her that was bad too otherwise i tooo don,t like her and her ridiculous actingAngry
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i agree pragati u r right she acts badly bt whatever shon had told about her that was bad too otherwise i tooo don,t like her and her ridiculous actingAngry
i know dr.........just express my P.O.V on AH performance.............Smile

piyarapiyari

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
This is the problem we should understand first. There is a difference in show business and that is On screen N Off screen. We need to be cleared about this difference first before cursing or bashing someone . We may not like her acting or her role, but that doesn't mean we would throw craps to her in real life too. We surely criticize her and her acting on screen only. We don't have right to scold them in person off the screen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaipiyarapiyari

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Yup, she has a big mouth which stick outwards her whole face....I agree we should not be rude, but cant help it. She is so irritating that cant tolerate her. I hope not to see her in any other serial.
Tongue

ninag

TheAAcreations IF-Rockerz
TheAAcreations
TheAAcreations

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

i also think the same lol, its true, it luks like the mouth of that hanumans

ninag IF-Rockerz
ninag
ninag

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Lol that made me laugh. She has a massive nose too.

Go to top