Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

piya you don't have andy self respect (Page 2)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

you always used to chase him, tumne khudne usko bata diya, I hate you stay away from me, you should stay away from him now, reliaze him he can't live with, but you are habitual uske aas-pass rahne ke liye what rubbish, kya tumne nahee lagta tum jaroorat se jyadad hi uske karee a rahee hooo, bus ab uska turn hai, usko karne do jo karna hai.
agar abhay door rahne chahta hai.....to wo piya k picture kyun rakhe betha hai (i know its maithlis picture)

Edited by Suneel_kumar - 20 December 2010 at 5:22am

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Piya is in love with him she cant help it she knows that there is something between them and wants abhay to admit it.As for self respect I think it can b seen in the way she handled herself wen rumours of her n abhay started going round
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

1-there is a diffrence between chasing and curiousity......chasing can be refered to 'T' when she still keeps flirting with him despite of all he said to her;)

curiousity on the other hand...is Piya's Right!....she needs to know more abt the guy who is there to save her each time! despite of the fact that he wants her to hate him! he is there all the time!....she needs to know abt this strong and strange feeling inside towards Abhay......thats not called chasing and has zero to do with selfrespect.....cause:

2. their case is diffrent.....is abt the feeling of belonging......the feeling of finding a soulmate, that doesnt happen everyday....and its not one-sided....Abhay gives full reason with his own behaviour for Pia to be curious as she is....example.....after accusing her wrongly the other day....he went to indirectly apologize to her and once again saved her in the forest....while he could just let it be....which would help Piya dislike him as he wants.....but he didnt....so its from both sides;)....i as a matter of fact Love how Piya is handeling this!

Totally agree with u. I couldn't write better than u.
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

self respect gayi tel (oil) leneROFL

vo to deewani ho chuki heDay Dreaming
ROFL ROFL
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
yar she isnt the only one doing that abay is also is going back on his words. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index