Piya didnt realize ...Why?

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi im new here but I was wondering Piya should have suspected that Abhay didn't have a heartbeat.
Remember when she slept on Abhay's chest the night he saved her from Danish.
Then why did she not realize that his heart wasnt beating?😕
Any theories here or was it a blooper?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
i think wo neend mai hogee, and abhay ki chest par aa gayee hogee, consciously to wo abhay ke chest par ane se rahee.
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shaggyscooby.... welcome to e forum. :)
good question.
I think, like in all shows, pia also did not hear what was not intended to be used by the creatives later. what I mean is that in any random tv show, the characters hear, see, smell, feel, etc, things only that the creatives want them to *put appropriate verb here*. 😆 they wanted abhay to make her 'feel' :"> his heart-beat, or the lack of it. suna ke romantic scene thodi na banta! :P

@usha... 🤣🤣
loved the way you said it!

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pehle to mujhe yehi nahi samjha ki vo sote waqt uthe bina is tarah kese
kisi ki chest pe aa gayi!!!🤣

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Shukriya guyz the confusion has been cleared
PS:u r too funny
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm nice Question..
Well when we'r sleeping we generally don't hear the noice decible we ignore them.. Neither do the heart beat vibrates..
Actually I was more shocked that after Abhay said that he has no heart than why after having feel also Piya didn't ask how..?? Hw this is possible..u don't have heart beats..?? She shuld have got shocked n ask question one after other..r u alive.. R u Human..is there any problem with u're heart..?? Etc.. But she didn't asked a single..
Piya never get's curious on Abhay's super Human Act..!! She has never asked him even 1 question abt that topic..but is always actually is more curious to knw abt his luv interst..
shaggyscooby thumbnail
@Nidiz lol so true she wonders about it for sometime eg how abhay can break a wall but doesnt ask him and gets amnesia afterwards