Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

***SpOiLeR*** - TL - MahaEpi - 25th Dec (Page 3)

Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Oh God!!!!..Wht ll happen If Taani gets wed to RITESH to bring up his children!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
u know wat guys...
as a die hard hc fan...... i have full faith in the roles he chooses for himself......
as a fan...i'll stick to his decision and his faith in us...that we'll like his character on screen...
had the show been a remake of kasauti...i don't think hc would've ever taken it up....

neways...why r we soo negative???/
didn't we know right from day one...that this was a tragic love story??
with the promos shouting.."yeh kahaani anuraag aur taani ki hai....jinka naam kabhi naaa jud paaya"

for once if the creatives r sticking to the original storyline...i don't understand wats the harm?????

and no...taani is married to anuraag..period!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

salinaasarah_ranjan-Riyal-deeps07Osprisshow-Maha-Daffodileevirgo_gurl

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i am sure she wont reveal the truth to ganguly family so sekher ,even neelu will blame taani omg atleast ananya has to tell this truth to sekher and then die but bt history scares me bcoz truth's wont be out .plz vikas dont do this again as you did with veera .plz plz make ananya expose ritesh to whole ganguly family
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

u know wat guys...
as a die hard hc fan...... i have full faith in the roles he chooses for himself......
as a fan...i'll stick to his decision and his faith in us...that we'll like his character on screen...
had the show been a remake of kasauti...i don't think hc would've ever taken it up....

with the promos shouting.."yeh kahaani anuraag aur taani ki hai....jinka naam kabhi naaa jud paaya"

for once if the creatives r sticking to the original storyline...i don't understand wats the harm?????

well said vandy di i agreeHug
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

u know wat guys...

u r actually right.....Embarrassed...i just hope they dont want ananya to die...since that means rithesh singleShocked...and all the basu fiascoOuch...getting me worried..OuchOuchOuch
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
actually every one forgtetting if taani marries ritesh then it becomes a wierd story .then she become sister to anurag so no more taanu will come so just chill friends harshad wont accept such wierd stories . so taani will marry only anurag . initially they planned to give basu to anuraag but later changed into ganguly . so taani is taani ganguly only no basu she wont marry ritesh . i only need is ritesh truth should be exposed to all.not to only ananya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

actually every one forgtetting if taani marries ritesh then it becomes a wierd story .then she become sister to anurag so no more taanu will come so just chill friends harshad wont accept such wierd stories . so taani will marry only anurag . initially they planned to give basu to anuraag but later changed into ganguly . so taani is taani ganguly only no basu she wont marry ritesh . i only need is ritesh truth should be exposed to all.not to only ananya

yeah...harshad would never accept such psycho tracks...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi feel better thinking this way..thanksEmbarrassed
wadhwaniki Goldie
wadhwaniki
wadhwaniki

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thnk god ek vllian toh kam hua 

Go to top